Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dog Shoots Owner

2 posters

Go down

Dog Shoots Owner Empty Dog Shoots Owner

Post  Darth Cheney Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:52 am

Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Dog Shoots Owner Empty Re: Dog Shoots Owner

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:56 am

The floor of a truck seems like kind of a dumb place to store a pistol. Glove compartment must have been full of his tampons.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:15 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:

The floor of a truck seems like kind of a dumb place to store a pistol. Glove compartment must have been full of his tampons.

I disagree...he couldn't be a liberal and having a loaded gun laying on the floor of his truck. I don't think liberals own trucks or could have dogs that wouldn't instantly kill them. Although...the dog did shoot him....
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:33 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

I disagree...he couldn't be a liberal and having a loaded gun laying on the floor of his truck. I don't think liberals own trucks or could have dogs that wouldn't instantly kill them. Although...the dog did shoot him....

Darth it was a pug that shot him. Pugs are liberal dogs. He was damn lucky it wasn't a cat. Give a cat a pistol and they'll shoot you just to spite you. Then they'll piss on your face. Suspect
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down