Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nudity ban to be enforced on Fire Island

5 posters

Go down

Nudity ban to be enforced on Fire Island Empty Nudity ban to be enforced on Fire Island

Post  Shortie's Ex Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:10 pm

Saw this in the NY Times last week:

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/28/nyregion/crackdown-on-nudity-planned-for-fire-island-beach.html?_r=0

Can no longer sun bathe in the birthday suit on Fire Island ... another indicator of The End Times.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Nudity ban to be enforced on Fire Island Empty Re: Nudity ban to be enforced on Fire Island

Post  Shortie's Ex Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:14 pm

Has anyone on the forum enjoyed sun in the buff @ Fire Island ?
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Nudity ban to be enforced on Fire Island Empty Re: Nudity ban to be enforced on Fire Island

Post  BladeRunner Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:24 am

I don't know what you're talking about
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:52 pm

BR, I would guess that a straight-arrow like you wouldn't have knowledge of nude sun bathing.

Of all you guys, I'd guess Gomezz to be most likely to tan while nude.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:59 am

Shortie's Lover wrote:BR, I would guess that a straight-arrow like you wouldn't have knowledge of nude sun bathing.

No you would be guessing wrong. It's not because I'm afraid of being nude in front of strangers but I don't want to put the Tinkerbells to shame with the size of my package. affraid

Besides I think I'd get tired from kicking all those gerbils out of my way strolling down the beach. Which brings up a question you might be able to answer: What level SPF should be used on a gerbil taken to a nude beach? :?:
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:18 am

I clamp a frisbee on the end of my unit to camouflage it as a metal detector and pretend to be looking for coins. Sometimes it gets readings way high.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:32 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:BR, I would guess that a straight-arrow like you wouldn't have knowledge of nude sun bathing.

No you would be guessing wrong. It's not because I'm afraid of being nude in front of strangers but I don't want to put the Tinkerbells to shame with the size of my package. affraid

Besides I think I'd get tired from kicking all those gerbils out of my way strolling down the beach. Which brings up a question you might be able to answer: What level SPF should be used on a gerbil taken to a nude beach? :?:
From another thread:
Shortie's Lover wrote:Gerbils are such a guy thing.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:27 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:I clamp a frisbee on the end of my unit to camouflage it as a metal detector and pretend to be looking for coins. Sometimes it gets readings way high.

lol! I think you are out of your league shortie. btw modesty is a virtue lol!

BOT: Who the hell cares about Fire Is. in SD or what they do there.
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:09 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:

Darth Cheney wrote:I clamp a frisbee on the end of my unit to camouflage it as a metal detector and pretend to be looking for coins. Sometimes it gets readings way high.

Don't you know she travels all over the country and has spent time in New York? Only thing she hasn't accomplished is getting a degree. Evil or Very Mad
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:52 pm

Shortie's Lover wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

From another thread:
Shortie's Lover wrote:Gerbils are such a guy thing.

So gay guys don't hang out on Fire Island? I thought for sure some stray gerbil might mistake your bits for it's nest. affraid
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:43 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:

Oh, yeah, we care way more about this sort of stuff:

https://justsayingit.forumotion.com/t276-woman-has-sex-with-pitbull#1591

Rolling Eyes
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:24 am

Shortie's Lover wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:

Oh, yeah, we care way more about this sort of stuff:

https://justsayingit.forumotion.com/t276-woman-has-sex-with-pitbull#1591

Rolling Eyes

???????
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down