Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be careful of what pictures you put on Facebook of your kids

3 posters

Go down

Be careful of what pictures you put on Facebook of your kids Empty Re: Be careful of what pictures you put on Facebook of your kids

Post  Draco Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:36 pm

Wow. That's crazy. I suppose the worker didn't want to give her name because she was afraid of the man with the scary guns? Rolling Eyes Why doesn't DYFS worry about the kids who have the shitty parents and actually need help than waste their time on these kind of cases? I'm glad he demanded a warrant - I don't think everyone knows that they can.
Draco
Draco

Back to top Go down

Be careful of what pictures you put on Facebook of your kids Empty Re: Be careful of what pictures you put on Facebook of your kids

Post  Freedom Forever Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:21 am

So what freedoms have you lost? Oh well those kinds of things will happen huh? They are just looking out for the safety of the kid. /FSOA (future slaves of America) Rolling Eyes see also sarc
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down