Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tree Hugger Light Bulbs Cause Skin Cancer

4 posters

Go down

Tree Hugger Light Bulbs Cause Skin Cancer Empty Tree Hugger Light Bulbs Cause Skin Cancer

Post  Darth Cheney Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:42 pm

Why does every time the liberals get together with their good intentions do unintended consequences have to occur? I say the federal government is guilty of causing cancer since they removed any options except curly light bulbs to be used. Anyone know a good ambulance chasing attorney?

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2013/01/02/study-eco-friendly-light-bulbs-may-put-health-at-risk/
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Tree Hugger Light Bulbs Cause Skin Cancer Empty Re: Tree Hugger Light Bulbs Cause Skin Cancer

Post  BladeRunner Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:02 pm

Let the lawsuits begin.

I have a few of these things in my house, and I don't like them. They are slow to turn on. And I've already had two go bad. I have incandescent that have been in the house since I put them in 12 years ago.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Tree Hugger Light Bulbs Cause Skin Cancer Empty Re: Tree Hugger Light Bulbs Cause Skin Cancer

Post  Gomezz Adddams Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:17 pm

Here' a great video on that sad joke called CFL. I thought it more appropriate on this thread than on the video thread. It explains why CFL's burn out quicker than the companies are saying.

Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Tree Hugger Light Bulbs Cause Skin Cancer Empty Conspiracy?

Post  Clicker Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:07 pm

Well guys, since no one else can see it I guess it's up to me to expose the rotten under belly of the libs. Why the new bulbs? They cause cancer. Why do they libs want to cause cancer? To reduce the longivity of the masses. Why? So they won't have to support you as far into old age, thus making it easier to pay for their huge giveaways, not to mention the abuses of power they always do when in power. What abuses of power? Just about anything the Obamites are doing in DC. Too bad libs, you've been found out!!
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:35 pm

Clicker wrote:Well guys, since no one else can see it I guess it's up to me to expose the rotten under belly of the libs. Why the new bulbs? They cause cancer. Why do they libs want to cause cancer? To reduce the longivity of the masses. Why? So they won't have to support you as far into old age, thus making it easier to pay for their huge giveaways, not to mention the abuses of power they always do when in power. What abuses of power? Just about anything the Obamites are doing in DC. Too bad libs, you've been found out!!

Same can be said for flu vaccine...wait until they tell you if you don't get the antidote they possess within 2 years you are going to die.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down