Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Curious deportion of a Saudi National

+2
sodaknomad
BladeRunner
6 posters

Go down

Curious deportion of a Saudi National Empty Curious deportion of a Saudi National

Post  BladeRunner Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:49 am

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/18/report-saudi-national-ruled-out-as-suspect-in-boston-marathon-bombings-to-be-deported-on-national-security-grounds-next-week/

“I just learned from my own sources that he is now going to be deported on national security grounds next Tuesday,”
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Curious deportion of a Saudi National Empty Re: Curious deportion of a Saudi National

Post  sodaknomad Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:51 pm

I think every last filthy dirty satan worshipping muzzy should be deported on national security grounds.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Curious deportion of a Saudi National Empty Re: Curious deportion of a Saudi National

Post  pse1124 Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:01 pm

pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:56 pm

Probably went to check on the hospital's menu and patient's diet. Remember no pork or pup on a stick.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Curious deportion of a Saudi National Empty Lack of real journalism on this story

Post  Clicker Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:13 pm

I'm a bit upset about the lack of coverage from the US press on this story. All the really good info is coming from the British press and blogs. If there is any info coming out of the MSM it's on the back page. I'm getting the impression that the US press in incapable of reporting hard news that requires real journalistic effort.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:52 pm

Clicker wrote:I'm a bit upset about the lack of coverage from the US press on this story. All the really good info is coming from the British press and blogs. If there is any info coming out of the MSM it's on the back page. I'm getting the impression that the US press in incapable of reporting hard news that requires real journalistic effort.

Welcome back to planet earth...you will discover many things have changed. study
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:01 pm

Clicker wrote:I'm a bit upset about the lack of coverage from the US press on this story. All the really good info is coming from the British press and blogs. If there is any info coming out of the MSM it's on the back page. I'm getting the impression that the US press in incapable of reporting hard news that requires real journalistic effort.

If you have any links I'd be glad to read them. From what I've read I can't for the life of me figure out why he was allowed to stay here considering all of his links to Al Qaeda. WTF?
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:59 am

Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down