Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Was Watertown’s Door-to-Door Search for Bombing Suspects a Violation of the Fourth Amendment?

5 posters

Go down

Was Watertown’s Door-to-Door Search for Bombing Suspects a Violation of the Fourth Amendment? Empty Re: Was Watertown’s Door-to-Door Search for Bombing Suspects a Violation of the Fourth Amendment?

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:35 pm

Amendment Schmaendment...law enforcement can do whatever the heck they want in this country.

I like how the law enforcement is praised for missing two guys with pressure cookers in their backpacks and then taking a week to find them. Super job guys! At least they are getting a little practice and feel for rounding up citizens.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Was Watertown’s Door-to-Door Search for Bombing Suspects a Violation of the Fourth Amendment? Empty Re: Was Watertown’s Door-to-Door Search for Bombing Suspects a Violation of the Fourth Amendment?

Post  Freedom Forever Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:54 pm

"I'm willing to give up some of my freedoms for the promise of better security". /future slave.

Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:03 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:"I'm willing to give up some of my freedoms for the promise of better security". /future slave.

yet you guys praised GW when he passed the Patriot Act. That single handedly took away more freedoms than any president in recent history.
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:05 pm

Twinkies wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:"I'm willing to give up some of my freedoms for the promise of better security". /future slave.

yet you guys praised GW when he passed the Patriot Act. That single handedly took away more freedoms than any president in recent history.

Don't think we aren't noticing your silence towards Obama continuing and expanding those programs either.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:07 pm

Twinkies wrote:

No praise here. He was Obama light to me.
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:12 pm

Twinkies wrote:

I did?

How would you know if I did or didn't?

The question I have for you is this: What was YOUR reaction to GW passing the Patriot Act?
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:28 pm

Hey guys, take a look at the congressional vote on that Patriot Act. Look at who drafted it. Look at who introduced it.
Then look at the votes to extend the thing in 2011.
You can't blame GW or O. Congress would have easily overridden any veto either time.

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down