Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another attack on the brethren.

+3
pse1124
BladeRunner
nightlight88
7 posters

Go down

Another attack on the brethren. Empty Another attack on the brethren.

Post  nightlight88 Wed May 01, 2013 8:05 pm

The faux preacher started a new thread on causing dissent among the believers. His latest attack is on those who differ from the earth age.

The love in his "Christian" heart is so evident. Now that Romney is not in the headlines, he needs a place to vent his acrimony.

We need an icon of a guy "kicking azz"

LOL
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Another attack on the brethren. Empty Re: Another attack on the brethren.

Post  BladeRunner Wed May 01, 2013 9:26 pm

nightlight88 wrote:The faux preacher started a new thread on causing dissent among the believers. His latest attack is on those who differ from the earth age.

The love in his "Christian" heart is so evident. Now that Romney is not in the headlines, he needs a place to vent his acrimony.

LOL

If anybody that believes in a young earth, I know A LOT of churches and church members that are members of that cult.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Wed May 01, 2013 10:59 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:The faux preacher started a new thread on causing dissent among the believers. His latest attack is on those who differ from the earth age.

LOL

If anybody that believes in a young earth, I know A LOT of churches and church members that are members of that cult.

It really makes no difference in young earth or old earth. Salvation is not dependent on that.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Wed May 01, 2013 11:09 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

LOL

It really makes no difference in young earth or old earth. Salvation is not dependent on that.

I agree. But when Christians (in this case a pastor) attacks other Christians in this manner, it does nothing but go against the Biblical teaching "they will know us by our love".....
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  pse1124 Wed May 01, 2013 11:13 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

LOL

I agree. But when Christians (in this case a pastor) attacks other Christians in this manner, it does nothing but go against the Biblical teaching "they will know us by our love".....

This guy is a ******* fake. he says one thing and then attacks people that agree with that, everytime. Against abortion...votes obama.....supposed christian...attacks christians....all for gun rights...votes oabama...see the pattern? What a piece of ****.
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Thu May 02, 2013 7:09 am

This guy is a ******* fake. he says one thing and then attacks people that agree with that, everytime. Against abortion...votes obama.....supposed christian...attacks christians....all for gun rights...votes oabama...see the pattern? What a piece of ****.[/quote]

His liberalism/progressiveness outweighs everything. But, we need to cut him some slack. He is "troubled" by Obama's stances.

Another attack on the brethren. 1249464066
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Thu May 02, 2013 8:09 am

He sure does hold a lot of stock in worldly "wisdom".

He must not have read:
1 Corinthians 3:19 "For the wisdom of this world is foolishness in God’s sight."
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Thu May 02, 2013 6:14 pm

This discussion epitomizes the Christian notion of "they will know us by our love".....

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Thu May 02, 2013 9:31 pm

Liberal wrote:This discussion epitomizes the Christian notion of "they will know us by our love".....

Did a liberal mosquito just fart?
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  pse1124 Fri May 03, 2013 7:48 am

Liberal wrote:This discussion epitomizes the Christian notion of "they will know us by our love".....

As if a liberal knows anything about being a christian.

Anyway, God didn't say "go forth and let people lie on a forum about my word, and let them twist my word so that they can try to justify stupid, non-working, liberal ideas".

BTW, how does it feel to know that every idea that comes from your group, is a failure?
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Fri May 03, 2013 8:59 am

pse1124 wrote:

Anyway, God didn't say "go forth and let people lie on a forum about my word, and let them twist my word so that they can try to justify stupid, non-working, liberal ideas".

BTW, how does it feel to know that every idea that comes from your group, is a failure?

I don't know why but every once in a while I flip over to Serius XM Left and listen to the lies. Last night, the leftwinglugnut was blaming conservatives for the money problems in Greece.

Liberal policies caused the problems in Greece and the downfall of many European countries.

Lying bastards. Twinks, liberal, barf, JT, bubblybutt, and every other lugnut,,,,,, all guilty of the same thing.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri May 03, 2013 9:17 am

nightlight88 wrote:
pse1124 wrote:

I don't know why but every once in a while I flip over to Serius XM Left and listen to the lies. Last night, the leftwinglugnut was blaming conservatives for the money problems in Greece.

Liberal policies caused the problems in Greece and the downfall of many European countries.

Lying bastards. Twinks, liberal, barf, JT, bubblybutt, and every other lugnut,,,,,, all guilty of the same thing.

In their twisted, demented minds...they believe if only more wealth was redistributed and if only more government control was instituted things would have been different. Liberalism truly is a mental disease which there is no known cure. Facts and history have no bearing on their beliefs and they institute the same failed policies while chasing the same failed ideology time after time. Pity them...
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  pse1124 Fri May 03, 2013 8:39 pm

[quote="nightlight88"]
pse1124 wrote:

Lying bastards. Twinks, liberal, barf, JT, bubblybutt, and every other lugnut,,,,,, all guilty of the same thing.[/quote

I have listened to that crap before, and nevermind facts or reality for those idiots. It's really pretty pathetic the shit they try to blame on conservatism and tea parties. Didn't dumass harry reid try to blame the may day riot in seattle on anarchist right wingers? What a dumb human being.
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Fri May 03, 2013 8:56 pm

I have Jesus. I hope you folks can find him. Matthew 6

25 “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? 26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27 Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life[a]?

28 “And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. 29 Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. 30 If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith? 31 So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  pse1124 Sat May 04, 2013 11:35 am

Liberal wrote:I have Jesus. I hope you folks can find him. Matthew 6

25 “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? 26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27 Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life[a]?

28 “And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. 29 Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. 30 If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith? 31 So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

LOL
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Sat May 04, 2013 8:07 pm

pse1124 wrote:

LOL
You're laughing at the words of Jesus ?
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  pse1124 Mon May 06, 2013 7:58 am

Shortie's Lover wrote:
pse1124 wrote:

LOL
You're laughing at the words of Jesus ?

I'm laughing at someone named "liberal" qouting the bible. Especially if they are who i think they are.
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Mon May 06, 2013 12:40 pm

pse1124 wrote:

I've never seen any evidence that there are more Christians or fewer Christians who are either conservative or liberal. Is there some data on that somewhere? Looking at people in my own church, and people I know in general, it's probably a toss up. Do you have some figures to show otherwise?

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Mon May 06, 2013 1:01 pm

>>>> I've never seen any evidence that there are more Christians or fewer Christians who are either conservative or liberal. Is there some data on that somewhere? Looking at people in my own church, and people I know in general, it's probably a toss up. Do you have some figures to show otherwise? >>>>

People have a tendency to attend a church that leans toward what they believe. Liberals will gravitate to liberal churches because they don't like the truth of the Bible being preached. They like the feel-good, no responsibility, no accountability dogma being spewed by liberal preachers. (insert JT)

People who seldom attend church and come out thinking they are Christians are full of it.

Why to liberals hate Christians so much? aka Twinkies, winnar, and their cohorts.

I would guess they think that people are being silly believing in an entity they cannot actually see. Silliness abounds on the left. Just ask twinks, he believes that he can actually see air. And yet he has the audacity to criticize Believers.

lol!
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down