Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are screwed! Health insurance costs to skyrocket.

2 posters

Go down

We are screwed! Health insurance costs to skyrocket. Empty We are screwed! Health insurance costs to skyrocket.

Post  pse1124 Wed May 01, 2013 11:16 pm

http://news.investors.com/042613-653676-maryland-obamacare-plans-rate-deductible-shock.htm

Maryland's largest insurer has proposed hiking average individual rates by 25% next year — and up to 150% for younger enrollees — to meet ObamaCare mandates.

Meanwhile, CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield proposed raising premiums for small employer plans by an average 15%.

The proposed ObamaCare rates in Maryland, just the third state where insurers have declared their intentions, reinforce concerns raised by actuaries that a rate shock may be coming.

Oooohhhh a rate shock!!! That sounds awesome. That was exactly what I wanted the federal government to do. Thanks for the "help". We are screwed! Health insurance costs to skyrocket. 1249464066
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

We are screwed! Health insurance costs to skyrocket. Empty Re: We are screwed! Health insurance costs to skyrocket.

Post  pse1124 Wed May 01, 2013 11:21 pm

And what do the libtards say about that? Oh well pre-existing conditions...blah blah blah....kids on parents insurance until they are 26 blah blah blah...it's already helped my family soooo much.....oh oh oh I gotta put my lips on Obama's ass....Stupid fuckers are going to ride this Obama love train to hell, shouting this crap. Heil Obama
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

We are screwed! Health insurance costs to skyrocket. Empty Re: We are screwed! Health insurance costs to skyrocket.

Post  Darth Cheney Thu May 02, 2013 6:08 am

pse1124 wrote:And what do the libtards say about that? Oh well pre-existing conditions...blah blah blah....kids on parents insurance until they are 26 blah blah blah...it's already helped my family soooo much.....oh oh oh I gotta put my lips on Obama's ass....Stupid fuckers are going to ride this Obama love train to hell, shouting this crap. Heil Obama

The mindless think this is about free healthcare but what it will actually do is give the government control over every aspect of our lives. To a statist/liberal/communist they couldn't be happier. How could anyone want anything more then the government making all your decisions and providing for all your needs? They need to go out to the Pine Ridge Reservation and see first hand how benevolent and caring the federal government is and what living under them is like.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down