Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LAla Times...More leftist than origionally thought.

4 posters

Go down

LAla Times...More leftist than origionally thought. Empty LAla Times...More leftist than origionally thought.

Post  sodaknomad Thu May 02, 2013 6:30 pm

As Howie Carr states, they're "undocumented LAla Times...More leftist than origionally thought. 2867489268 "

LAla Times...More leftist than origionally thought. 2875671632
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

LAla Times...More leftist than origionally thought. Empty Re: LAla Times...More leftist than origionally thought.

Post  Freedom Forever Fri May 03, 2013 1:03 pm

sodaknomad wrote:As Howie Carr states, they're "undocumented LAla Times...More leftist than origionally thought. 2867489268 "

When liberals are losing they always do the same thing. Muddy up the waters by making simple things complicated, introducing new buzzwords. And ignoring simple facts.

Everyone (but libtards) know they are undocumented democrats. scratch

If the Koch bros buy this disaster, half of the staff has promised to quit. Yeah as if the left coast will allow that.
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

LAla Times...More leftist than origionally thought. Empty Re: LAla Times...More leftist than origionally thought.

Post  Darth Cheney Fri May 03, 2013 1:09 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:
sodaknomad wrote:As Howie Carr states, they're "undocumented LAla Times...More leftist than origionally thought. 2867489268 "

When liberals are losing they always do the same thing. Muddy up the waters by making simple things complicated, introducing new buzzwords. And ignoring simple facts.

If the Koch bros buy this disaster, half of the staff has promised to quit. Yeah as if the left coast will allow that.

I would think having half the staff quit would be a bonus...I would work on the other half too.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Fri May 03, 2013 1:17 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:

I would think having half the staff quit would be a bonus...I would work on the other half too.

I would be interested in knowing what the Koch Bro's have in mind for saving this failing industry. (Print News)
Anything would be better then the one side approach that is in place now. I realize that liberalism is only one of the problems too. Internet is a big player
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri May 03, 2013 1:38 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:

I would be interested in knowing what the Koch Bro's have in mind for saving this failing industry. (Print News)
Anything would be better then the one side approach that is in place now. I realize that liberalism is only one of the problems too. Internet is a big player

Print media has become so biased that should an honest to God approach at actual reporting would be welcomed in my opinion. Similar to Faux News and hope they raced to the number on spot in a few short years. I don't think print media is dead and the internet has many of the same problems with biased reporting. Actual reporters all nearly non-existent in this country and losing Andrew Breitbart was a huge loss. Hopefully, others will come forward.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Fri May 03, 2013 1:44 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:

Print media has become so biased that should an honest to God approach at actual reporting would be welcomed in my opinion. Similar to Faux News and hope they raced to the number on spot in a few short years. I don't think print media is dead and the internet has many of the same problems with biased reporting. Actual reporters all nearly non-existent in this country and losing Andrew Breitbart was a huge loss. Hopefully, others will come forward.

In short; The truth would be nice to read about again.
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri May 03, 2013 2:06 pm

Most in this country couldn't handle the truth. Suicide rates are already skyrocketing under the Obama administration. Can you imagine what they would be if citizens actually knew the truth?
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Fri May 03, 2013 3:38 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:

?? What or where is that?

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down