Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is she blind??????

+4
Freedom Forever
Twinkies
Darth Cheney
BladeRunner
8 posters

Go down

Is she blind?????? Empty Is she blind??????

Post  BladeRunner Thu May 09, 2013 4:33 pm

Is she blind?????? 2875671632

Oh, and for the GPLV challenged (those who can't view the liberal site) here's a quote of what she said:

no we won't,, see there is thing called checks and balances which is
exactly why there will never ne a tyrannical government in the United
States

What does she think is happening?????
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Is she blind?????? Empty Re: Is she blind??????

Post  Darth Cheney Thu May 09, 2013 5:17 pm

Not blind...stupid. Oh, I forgot the media will keep the government honest. Hey did you hear a pro basketball player stated he was queer?
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Thu May 09, 2013 5:25 pm

She's dumber than a box of rocks.
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Fri May 10, 2013 5:04 am

Power doesn't corrupt, Absolute power never corrupts. Is she blind?????? 1398734447
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri May 10, 2013 7:24 am

Twinkies wrote:She's dumber than a box of rocks.

Maybe there is a glimmer of hope for you. This site must be good for your developing brain.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Fri May 10, 2013 7:31 am

Darth Cheney wrote:

Maybe there is a glimmer of hope for you. This site must be good for your developing evolving brain.
Yer welcome! Twisted Evil
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Fri May 10, 2013 2:18 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:Not blind...stupid.

NicciDakotaGirl is a sheep. She baas out everything the government and the Is she blind?????? 2867489268 tell her. Obvious product of a public "education" and the teachers' unions. Makes me glad I graduated before those dimbulbs took over the schools.

Oh, I forgot the media will keep the government honest.

Is she blind?????? 3218178747

Hey did you hear a pro basketball player stated he was queer?

Bassetball is a girls sport, much akin to soqueer. I tend to question the orientation of those men who either play or watch either.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Fri May 10, 2013 2:34 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:

Maybe there is a glimmer of hope for you. This site must be good for your developing brain.

Brokeback twinks has no hope.

Twisted Evil
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Fri May 10, 2013 2:35 pm

I liked Gomezzzz's [too many ZZZZs? or not enough?] rebuttal.

Andrew Jackson was considered a tyrant in his day even being called King Andrew. He ignored US banking laws and deposited US funds into state chartered banks in violation of the separation of powers. He ignored the Supreme Court and ordered the removal of the Cherokee indians from Georgia. (See Trail of Tears).

Lincoln was a tyrant and proved it by suspending habeas corpus, ignoring the Supreme Court and trying to arrest the Chief Justice. He violated the Constitution by creating West Virginia from Virginia. He invaded the Southern states without the approval of Congress. He arrested and imprisoned thousands of Northerners without warrants or due process. He censored newspapers and telegraph communications. He confiscated private property violating the Taking Clause of the Constitution. The list is almost without end.

The tyrant Woodrow Wilson censored the press, signed into law the Sedition Act of 1918 curtailing free speech, imprisoned dissidents and approved warrantless searches. His disdain for the Constitution was public and he even wrote a book about it. He advocated a "living constitution", one that evolved under Darwinian principles. After his stroke he hid how sick he was from Congress, his Vice President and his Cabinet while all of his work was screened by his wife who had taken over his daily routines (or so she said).

"Justly revered as our great Constitution is, it could be stripped off and thrown aside like a garment, and the nation would still stand forth in the living vestment of flesh and sinew, warm with the heart-blood of one people, ready to recreate constitutions and laws. ..." Woody "I'm an elitist" Wilson.

Fogot a couple of things about the traitor Stinklon, though. First he sent the Army to Annapolis and forced the Maryland Legislature considering a secession ordinance to mofve to Hagarstown and ordered the aformentioned army to expel all eastern Maryland legislators save for enough to have a quorum.

In Missouri, Stinkoln sent the Illinios Militia and army units to invade Missouri in an attempt to break up the secession convention and over throw the legally elected state government. The government fled to Poplar Bluff and joined the Confederacy.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri May 10, 2013 2:41 pm

sodaknomad wrote:I liked Gomezzzz's [too many ZZZZs? or not enough?] rebuttal.

Andrew Jackson was considered a tyrant in his day even being called King Andrew. He ignored US banking laws and deposited US funds into state chartered banks in violation of the separation of powers. He ignored the Supreme Court and ordered the removal of the Cherokee indians from Georgia. (See Trail of Tears).

Lincoln was a tyrant and proved it by suspending habeas corpus, ignoring the Supreme Court and trying to arrest the Chief Justice. He violated the Constitution by creating West Virginia from Virginia. He invaded the Southern states without the approval of Congress. He arrested and imprisoned thousands of Northerners without warrants or due process. He censored newspapers and telegraph communications. He confiscated private property violating the Taking Clause of the Constitution. The list is almost without end.

The tyrant Woodrow Wilson censored the press, signed into law the Sedition Act of 1918 curtailing free speech, imprisoned dissidents and approved warrantless searches. His disdain for the Constitution was public and he even wrote a book about it. He advocated a "living constitution", one that evolved under Darwinian principles. After his stroke he hid how sick he was from Congress, his Vice President and his Cabinet while all of his work was screened by his wife who had taken over his daily routines (or so she said).

"Justly revered as our great Constitution is, it could be stripped off and thrown aside like a garment, and the nation would still stand forth in the living vestment of flesh and sinew, warm with the heart-blood of one people, ready to recreate constitutions and laws. ..." Woody "I'm an elitist" Wilson.

Fogot a couple of things about the traitor Stinklon, though. First he sent the Army to Annapolis and forced the Maryland Legislature considering a secession ordinance to mofve to Hagarstown and ordered the aformentioned army to expel all eastern Maryland legislators save for enough to have a quorum.

In Missouri, Stinkoln sent the Illinios Militia and army units to invade Missouri in an attempt to break up the secession convention and over throw the legally elected state government. The government fled to Poplar Bluff and joined the Confederacy.

See "the list is almost without end". Besides my fingers were cramping. Very Happy
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Fri May 10, 2013 3:19 pm

sodaknomad wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:Not blind...stupid.

NicciDakotaGirl is a sheep. She baas out everything the government and the Is she blind?????? 2867489268 tell her. Obvious product of a public "education" and the teachers' unions. Makes me glad I graduated before those dimbulbs took over the schools.

Oh, I forgot the media will keep the government honest.

Is she blind?????? 3218178747

Hey did you hear a pro basketball player stated he was queer?

Bassetball is a girls sport, much akin to soqueer. I tend to question the orientation of those men who either play or watch either.

I agree with you about basketball and soccer. They're for girls, and they bore me.
Football is a black man's game, and baseball is for foreigners.
What do we have left, curling and bowling?

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down