Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adam and Eve

+8
nightlight88
BladeRunner
sodaknomad
Alleycat
Darth Cheney
Freedom Forever
Gomezz Adddams
Just Braying It
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Adam and Eve - Page 2 Empty Re: Adam and Eve

Post  Just Braying It Sun May 12, 2013 7:52 pm

Liberal wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Liberal wrote:It also makes me wonder how someone would come across a video on Youtube showing two monkeys having sex on the hood of a car? What were you looking that would direct you there?

A simple thread about Adam and Eve really shows a lot about this forum.

I searched "homo"

Why were you seaching for "homo" on Youtube?

To find a video on butt sex...I don't know your telephone number or I would have called you.

Why were you looking for a video of butt sex on Youtube?

Adam and Eve - Page 2 2231921331 Adam and Eve - Page 2 2231921331 Adam and Eve - Page 2 2231921331

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  pse1124 Mon May 13, 2013 8:23 am

Liberal wrote:Do some of you guys really believe that there was a time when Adam and Eve were the only humans on this planet? No other humans on earth, just Adam and Eve.

Discuss

Why don't you ask your hero Obama? And what about Pelosi? She said "the word" was her favorite word.

You try to make people who believe in the real bible (not the fake bullshit one that Thornton believes in) sound stupid, yet at the same time your heroes on the left are said to be christian and followers of the bible and are put up as the most intelligent people on the planet.
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Mon May 13, 2013 8:27 am

pse1124 wrote:
Liberal wrote:Do some of you guys really believe that there was a time when Adam and Eve were the only humans on this planet? No other humans on earth, just Adam and Eve.

Discuss

Why don't you ask your hero Obama? And what about Pelosi? She said "the word" was her favorite word.

You try to make people who believe in the real bible (not the fake bullshit one that Thornton believes in) sound stupid, yet at the same time your heroes on the left are said to be christian and followers of the bible and are put up as the most intelligent people on the planet.

Adam and Eve - Page 2 2231921331 Adam and Eve - Page 2 2231921331 Adam and Eve - Page 2 2231921331 Adam and Eve - Page 2 2231921331 Adam and Eve - Page 2 2231921331 Adam and Eve - Page 2 2231921331 Adam and Eve - Page 2 2231921331 Adam and Eve - Page 2 2231921331 Adam and Eve - Page 2 2231921331 Adam and Eve - Page 2 2231921331 Adam and Eve - Page 2 2231921331
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Mon May 13, 2013 11:32 am

[quote="Liberal"]
Liberal wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Liberal wrote:It also makes me wonder how someone would come across a video on Youtube showing two monkeys having sex on the hood of a car? What were you looking that would direct you there?

I searched "homo"

To find a video on butt sex...I don't know your telephone number or I would have called you.

Still nothing..... Adam and Eve - Page 2 2231921331 Adam and Eve - Page 2 2231921331 Adam and Eve - Page 2 2231921331

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Mon May 13, 2013 2:23 pm

[quote="Liberal"]
Liberal wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

I searched "homo"

So you are saying that anyone who has butt sex is mentally sick and practicing an immoral and deviant behavior?

Still nothing..... Adam and Eve - Page 2 2231921331 Adam and Eve - Page 2 2231921331 Adam and Eve - Page 2 2231921331
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Mon May 13, 2013 5:18 pm

So you are saying that anyone who has butt sex is mentally sick and practicing an immoral and deviant behavior?

No, I didn't say that. Just curious as to why you were searching for butt sex videos on the internet. Why don't you just give us an answer so we can put this to rest?

Let me add, I do think it is mentally sick to watch animal sex videos on the internet. That's pretty disgusting and pushing the boundaries for even the liberalist of moral codes.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Mon May 13, 2013 5:20 pm

Liberal wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

I searched "homo"

If you notice Darth's recent posts here, he seems to have a real obsession with homosexuality. He even brings it into unrelated threads, at inappropriate times. It doesn't surprise me that he's spending a lot of time researching it on the internet. I do suspect an inner struggle going on there.

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Mon May 13, 2013 9:53 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

I searched "homo"

Still the crickets chirp? At least tell us why you were looking at animal sex videos on Youtube. The fact that you were trying to find butt sex videos is one thing, but the animal sex video is distrubing.

In fact, I wonder why that video is still visible on this forum. If I ran a forum, and someone posted a video of two monkeys having sex, I'd at least give some sort of warning about the content of it.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon May 13, 2013 10:18 pm

Liberal wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

I searched "homo"

Still the crickets chirp? At least tell us why you were looking at animal sex videos on Youtube. The fact that you were trying to find butt sex videos is one thing, but the animal sex video is distrubing.

In fact, I wonder why that video is still visible on this forum. If I ran a forum, and someone posted a video of two monkeys having sex, I'd at least give some sort of warning about the content of it.

As the Sharif Burt always says over in Adam and Eve - Page 2 3079967905 : (paraphrased) "You are always free to go start your own f$%@*ng place"
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue May 14, 2013 6:11 am

Liberal wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

I searched "homo"

I suppose it could be analogous to going to the zoo or circus to see the strange and freaks that are among us. You were the one that brought up Adam and Eve and if people believed that so I references South Parks monkey butt sex episode which apparently you actually believe. As far as constantly posting about sick and deviant behavior...you would win that award. This will be my last response to you as arguing with idiots is always a losing proposition. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience every time.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Tue May 14, 2013 4:48 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

I searched "homo"

As the Sharif Burt always says over in Adam and Eve - Page 2 3079967905 : (paraphrased) "You are always free to go start your own f$%@*ng place"

I think libtard would be good at running a forum, and as soon as mom springs for a better internet connection, he'll have one. LEAVE BRITTNEY ALONE!
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue May 14, 2013 11:45 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:

Discuss
South Park says we come from monkeys having butt sex.

This looks like a male monkey giving it to a female monkey - quite a normal position for primate reproduction. Unlike your wife, Darth, primates are open to something aside from the missionary position.

Glad you got your jollies from the animal sex video. Fantasy is often times a key element in eroticism.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue May 14, 2013 11:50 pm

Doesn't Google sorta' remember certain things about previous searches done on a computer ?

I would guess that Darth's browser quite easily "autopilots" to web content featuring homosexuality and beastialty - apparently from his posts, I'm led to believe two of his favorite sources of eroticism.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue May 14, 2013 11:53 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:

I searched "homo", again
Added a little Truth in Posting in there for ya'.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue May 14, 2013 11:56 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:

What's with your grammar you dumb ass hack?
I laughed my hetero ass off!!!

Adam and Eve - Page 2 1106906410 Adam and Eve - Page 2 1568139073
Why would anyone on this forum, especially you Darth, feel a need to add this qualifier to the reply ?
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Wed May 15, 2013 12:01 am

Freedom Forever wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
"Missionary Impossible" get it, do gays?

Adam and Eve - Page 2 1106906410
Ever heard of flat cockin' ? ... sort of a quasi- missionary manuever.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Wed May 15, 2013 6:02 am

Shortie's Lover wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

Don't you have a softball game to get to? Run along sweetie, the men are trying to talk.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Wed May 15, 2013 8:26 am

Shortie's Lover wrote:
This looks like a male monkey giving it to a female monkey - quite a normal position for primate reproduction. Unlike your wife, Darth, primates are open to something aside from the missionary position.

Glad you got your jollies from the animal sex video. Fantasy is often times a key element in eroticism.[/quote]
No you cant have sex except to reproduce and only missionary and you better not enjoy it. Very Happy
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Wed May 15, 2013 8:33 am

Twinkies wrote:
No you cant have sex except to reproduce and only missionary and you better not enjoy it. Very Happy

There you go making stuff up again about a topic you know nothing about.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Wed May 15, 2013 8:38 am

BladeRunner wrote:
Twinkies wrote:

Maybe thats not in the version of the bible you worship, but I know that was part of my Catholic up bringing.
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Wed May 15, 2013 10:32 am

Twinkies wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Twinkies wrote:

Maybe thats not in the version of the bible you worship, but I know that was part of my Catholic up bringing.

You've never read the Song of Solomon?

It's obvious the Lord designed it for more than procreation
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Wed May 15, 2013 1:54 pm

Shortie's Lover wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

No, I'm straight. Ever heard of penis envy?
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Thu May 16, 2013 12:27 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

It IS possible to be both straight AND worldly ... come on out of the cave (or is it your mother's basement ?)
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Thu May 16, 2013 12:41 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

Scuttle-butt: With a number of the boys who chirp on this forum, there really isn't much to be envious of < purposely dangling a participle as bait for Liberal - hey, at least I have something to dangle boys ! >
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Thu May 16, 2013 12:45 pm

Shortie's Lover wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

Scuttle-butt: With a number of the boys who chirp on this forum, there really isn't much to be envious of < purposely dangling a participle as bait for Liberal - hey, at least I have something to dangle boys ! >

Strap-ons don't count.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum