Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

63 Pictures of the Jaw-Dropping Destruction in Oklahoma

+2
sodaknomad
BladeRunner
6 posters

Go down

63 Pictures of the Jaw-Dropping Destruction in Oklahoma Empty 63 Pictures of the Jaw-Dropping Destruction in Oklahoma

Post  BladeRunner Tue May 21, 2013 10:47 am

63 Pictures of the Jaw-Dropping Destruction in Oklahoma 2875671632
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

63 Pictures of the Jaw-Dropping Destruction in Oklahoma Empty Re: 63 Pictures of the Jaw-Dropping Destruction in Oklahoma

Post  sodaknomad Tue May 21, 2013 1:55 pm

BladeRunner wrote:63 Pictures of the Jaw-Dropping Destruction in Oklahoma 2875671632

In my current Local Pravda this morning there was a map of the path of yesterday's tornado superimposed on a map of the 1999 tornado. The paths were eerily similar. BTW, that 1999 tornado in Moore, Oklahoma had the highest wind speed ever recorded for any type of wind event in the world, 302mi/h.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

63 Pictures of the Jaw-Dropping Destruction in Oklahoma Empty Re: 63 Pictures of the Jaw-Dropping Destruction in Oklahoma

Post  Darth Cheney Tue May 21, 2013 1:59 pm

Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Tue May 21, 2013 2:53 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:There is a God! (not that I ever doubted the fact)

http://houston.cbslocal.com/2013/05/21/woman-finds-dog-lost-during-tornado-while-being-interviewed/

That was a nice story, until she thanked God. Hope she gets sued. Shocked
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue May 21, 2013 4:43 pm

http://houston.cbslocal.com/2013/05/21/woman-finds-dog-lost-during-tornado-while-being-interviewed/

Need Liberal's uptake on whether it was staged or not. Suspect Suspect

63 Pictures of the Jaw-Dropping Destruction in Oklahoma 1249464066
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Sun May 26, 2013 12:51 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:

No, I'm pretty sure that one was real. I did find it pretty ironic how she thanked God for saving her dog's life, while standing in the rubble that once was her neighborhood. Lives were destroyed, schools were demolished, and people died, but lets all take a second to thank God for saving her dog. He truly is magical.

Amen!

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Sun May 26, 2013 10:14 pm

Liberal wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

No, I'm pretty sure that one was real. I did find it pretty ironic how she thanked God for saving her dog's life, while standing in the rubble that once was her neighborhood. Lives were destroyed, schools were demolished, and people died, but lets all take a second to thank God for saving her dog. He truly is magical.

Amen!

Freedom Forever wrote:

That was a nice story, until she thanked God. Hope she gets sued. Shocked

Predictable. Rolling Eyes
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down