Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boy Scouts - Another Homosexual Victim

+10
Mr Nifty
Just Braying It
Freedom Forever
Hansolo
RedWhiteBlue
sodaknomad
Twinkies
BladeRunner
Skeptical
Darth Cheney
14 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Boy Scouts - Another Homosexual Victim - Page 2 Empty Re: Boy Scouts - Another Homosexual Victim

Post  Darth Cheney Sat May 25, 2013 11:23 am

Liberal wrote:Breaking News: Homophobes are terrified of homosexuals. We'll try to figure out why at 10.

So you have no problem with pedophilia as long as it involves at least one gay or lesbian...interesting.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Boy Scouts - Another Homosexual Victim - Page 2 Empty Re: Boy Scouts - Another Homosexual Victim

Post  Skeptical Sat May 25, 2013 12:19 pm

Liberal wrote:Breaking News: Homophobes are terrified of homosexuals. We'll try to figure out why at 10.

What happens at 10?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Sat May 25, 2013 1:18 pm

More breaking news: "Homophobes" are more terrified of God's wrath. Go figure that out and get back to us by 10.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Sat May 25, 2013 5:02 pm

When defending the gay agenda; and you have no good argument, simple refer to your opponent as homophobic and then remain silent /hacks clown
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Sat May 25, 2013 5:24 pm

Boy Scouts - Another Homosexual Victim - Page 2 249069_458898544194346_1720644005_n
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sat May 25, 2013 8:32 pm

[quote="Skeptical"]

What happens at 10?

Its got to be this;
Breaking News: Heterophobes are terrified of heterosexuals. We'll try to figure out why at 10.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Fri May 31, 2013 1:24 pm

Still waiting, Darth.

Darth said: "Ask them how they work out that homo thing since it is specifically against Christ's teachings."

I asked: "Do you have a reference, or Bible verse, of Christ's exact words condemning homosexuality? (I never read any)"

(Maybe you got caught up with the diversions and simply forgot. Or couldn't you find the reference? I would assume that you have a Bible.)

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:43 pm

Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:52 pm

“Rarely in my life have I ever wondered if I would have been treated differently if I were heterosexual,” White says. ”That thought hardly ever crosses my mind, but last night I wondered.”

The answer is yes you would have been treated differently, because you would have been engaging in NORMAL behavior. Gay sex is abnormal and you will be treated like any other abnormal person.

Boy Scouts - Another Homosexual Victim - Page 2 1078246258
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:26 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:“Rarely in my life have I ever wondered if I would have been treated differently if I were heterosexual,” White says. ”That thought hardly ever crosses my mind, but last night I wondered.”
The answer is yes you would have been treated differently, because you would have been engaging in NORMAL behavior. Gay sex is abnormal and you will be treated like any other abnormal person.

Boy Scouts - Another Homosexual Victim - Page 2 1078246258

At one time long long ago, their act got them a one way ride to Yankton State Hospital. We need to being those times back.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Nifty Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:47 pm

This will really hurt the priesthood. Now they can just join the boy scouts to play with the boys.
Mr Nifty
Mr Nifty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/273998222614419/

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:56 pm

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:06 pm

Pretty sure it has many references to sodomy...try the appendix.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:01 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:

If you can force your mind to get off the sex stuff for a moment - - - - this is the conversation. (about "Christ's teachings"):

Darth said: "Ask them how they work out that homo thing since it is specifically against Christ's teachings."

I asked: "Do you have a reference, or Bible verse, of Christ's exact words condemning homosexuality? (I never read any)"

(What's the matter? Did you tear out all the non-sex stuff from your Bible? - Borrow one, then)

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:47 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

If you can force your mind to get off the sex stuff for a moment - - - - this is the conversation. (about "Christ's teachings"):

(What's the matter? Did you tear out all the non-sex stuff from your Bible? - Borrow one, then)

Why does it appear you defend sodomy ?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:17 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

Why do you keep bringing up perverted sex?

The problem with arguing with idiots (you), is they will drag you (me) down to their level and beat you with experience (ignorance) every time. study

You apparently have some kin of learning disability and I won't be able to "fix" that. Just take comfort in your mom telling you that you are normal and everyone else is wrong. Boy Scouts - Another Homosexual Victim - Page 2 1799970420
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:15 pm

The fear that homophobes have cracks me up. It will be funny twenty years from now when the homophobes of today will look like the racists that fought tooth and nail against interracial marriage in their time. Jesus would be proud guys!

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:21 pm

The fear that heterophobes have is boundless !!
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:47 pm

Skeptical wrote:

What is a heterophobe and who/what do they fear?

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:15 am

Liberal wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

What is a heterophobe and who/what do they fear?

Liberals/gays/lesbians who fear the non deviant lifestyle folks ...the heterosexuals.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:40 pm

Skeptical wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

That's neither stated nor even implied.

I am asking Darth (or anybody is fine) to defend his statement. Why won't he (or anyone) do that. (is it false?) Don't you have Bibles? Can't you get one? Just simply reference the passage/verses of Christ's words:

Quote from Darth: "Ask them how they work out that homo thing since it is specifically against Christ's teachings."

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:04 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

I am asking Darth (or anybody is fine) to defend his statement. Why won't he (or anyone) do that. (is it false?) Don't you have Bibles? Can't you get one? Just simply reference the passage/verses of Christ's words:

Quote from Darth: "Ask them how they work out that homo thing since it is specifically against Christ's teachings."

Sodomy is forbidden and it also states man will not lay with man or woman shall not lay with woman. Now let's get back to your comprehension problem...
How long have you suffered from your condition? Is there any psychiatric help available?
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:29 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

Christ = God the Father = God the Holy Spirit (the Trinity).

The New Testament is the word of God as it was inspired by the Holy Spirit.

Paul, inspired by the Holy Spirit, wrote against homosexuality, specifically calling it a sin, and one of the sins listed that those who practice it will not enter the kingdom God.

Simple logic, really.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:33 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

Sodomy is forbidden and it also states man will not lay with man or woman shall not lay with woman. Now let's get back to your comprehension problem...
How long have you suffered from your condition? Is there any psychiatric help available?

"it also states"? You call Jesus Christ an "it"?
Again: Where (Bible chapter & verse) are you reading those words from Christ? (I don't think I can make that any plainer or simpler for you, Darth)

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:45 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

"it also states"? You call Jesus Christ an "it"? WHAT?
Again: Where (Bible chapter & verse) are you reading those words from Christ? (I don't think I can make that any plainer or simpler for you, Darth)

One of your typical distractions. Are there any adults there, we can talk to?
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next