Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally a Lib admits to what I have been saying all along. They are the cause of the worlds problems.

+3
Freedom Forever
Darth Cheney
pse1124
7 posters

Go down

Finally a Lib admits to what I have been saying all along. They are the cause of the worlds problems. Empty Finally a Lib admits to what I have been saying all along. They are the cause of the worlds problems.

Post  pse1124 Tue May 28, 2013 8:37 am

http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=9760.0

Society has allowed these people to become like this.When was the last time anyone saw someone bahaving badly and called them out on it? I do it whenever I see completely horrific behavior. I getted cussed at but once in awhile I get the "oops sorry" before the person moves on. WE have caused these problems folks and it is up to us to try and change it.

I'm pretty sure she /it, means liberals have caused these problems. The problems she/ it is refering to are societal ones caused by the liberals wanting government to provide everything for everybody.
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

Finally a Lib admits to what I have been saying all along. They are the cause of the worlds problems. Empty Re: Finally a Lib admits to what I have been saying all along. They are the cause of the worlds problems.

Post  Darth Cheney Tue May 28, 2013 9:00 am

Even a blind squirrel bumps into a nut once in awhile.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Finally a Lib admits to what I have been saying all along. They are the cause of the worlds problems. Empty Re: Finally a Lib admits to what I have been saying all along. They are the cause of the worlds problems.

Post  Freedom Forever Tue May 28, 2013 9:43 am

I have my doubts, that libs will accept responsibility for the decay in our society. Even when its proven.
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue May 28, 2013 10:00 am

Freedom Forever wrote:I have my doubts, that libs will accept responsibility for the decay in our society. Even when its proven.

Remember...it is not their failed ideologies that fell short but rather they should have done more to drive them to success. Liberalism is a terrible mental disease which there is no known cure. They are sick and delusional...pity them.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Tue May 28, 2013 12:40 pm

There is not a doubt in my mind that liberals and their sick ideology of liberalism is the root cause of almost every problem we have in this country. I don't care which way you turn, when you trace the problem back to its root cause there is a liberal standing there with a stupid grin on their face and their hand out looking for a "free lunch".

There is an endless list of examples to prove this theory that include the sick perversion of Political Correctness in this country all the way down to just who are the losers that leave their shopping carts right next to your car in the Wal-mart parking lot when there is a shopping cart stall only a few feet away.

Thanks to the Political Correctness of the liberals that ran Little League baseball where every kid has to play in every game whether they can even hit a baseball, not keeping score because losing is just too traumatic for a kid and where everybody gets a trophy whether they won or not, we have lost our entire competitive edge in this country. It is not because China out performed us; it is because whacky liberals made keeping score and winning a sin.

As for those abandoned shopping carts, do your own research and you will see that the vast majority of the jerks that just abandon their shopping carts end up going back to a car with an Obama or some other democrat sticker on it.

As for our real serious problems, all one has to do is see just who is in our prisons. Well over 80% of the inmates are registered democrats or illegal immigrants (undocumented democrats). As for the remainder, they are probably RINOs (not conservatives).
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Tue May 28, 2013 1:11 pm

Jammer wrote:.

cheers Welcome
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue May 28, 2013 1:12 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:

cheers Welcome

Great to have the Jammer on board! cheers cheers
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue May 28, 2013 1:16 pm

Jammer wrote:There is not a doubt in my mind that liberals and their sick ideology of liberalism is the root cause of almost every problem we have in this country. I don't care which way you turn, when you trace the problem back to its root cause there is a liberal standing there with a stupid grin on their face and their hand out looking for a "free lunch".

There is an endless list of examples to prove this theory that include the sick perversion of Political Correctness in this country all the way down to just who are the losers that leave their shopping carts right next to your car in the Wal-mart parking lot when there is a shopping cart stall only a few feet away.

Thanks to the Political Correctness of the liberals that ran Little League baseball where every kid has to play in every game whether they can even hit a baseball, not keeping score because losing is just too traumatic for a kid and where everybody gets a trophy whether they won or not, we have lost our entire competitive edge in this country. It is not because China out performed us; it is because whacky liberals made keeping score and winning a sin.

As for those abandoned shopping carts, do your own research and you will see that the vast majority of the jerks that just abandon their shopping carts end up going back to a car with an Obama or some other democrat sticker on it.

As for our real serious problems, all one has to do is see just who is in our prisons. Well over 80% of the inmates are registered democrats or illegal immigrants (undocumented democrats). As for the remainder, they are probably RINOs (not conservatives).

Finally a Lib admits to what I have been saying all along. They are the cause of the worlds problems. 1250919165
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Tue May 28, 2013 1:35 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:

cheers Welcome

Thank you - is is good to be among the people that do not abandon their shopping carts around the parking lot. Smile

I think I am going to like this crowd.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  pse1124 Tue May 28, 2013 2:02 pm

Jammer wrote:There is not a doubt in my mind that liberals and their sick ideology of liberalism is the root cause of almost every problem we have in this country. I don't care which way you turn, when you trace the problem back to its root cause there is a liberal standing there with a stupid grin on their face and their hand out looking for a "free lunch".

Well said, and good to see you here.

Finally a Lib admits to what I have been saying all along. They are the cause of the worlds problems. 1568139073 Finally a Lib admits to what I have been saying all along. They are the cause of the worlds problems. 1568139073 Finally a Lib admits to what I have been saying all along. They are the cause of the worlds problems. 1568139073
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Tue May 28, 2013 5:21 pm

Sheriff Brat and me...

Finally a Lib admits to what I have been saying all along. They are the cause of the worlds problems. 432077_252272824913543_212199508_n
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Tue May 28, 2013 5:28 pm

I take it someone dinged your car with a shopping cart.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Tue May 28, 2013 5:35 pm

I like Jammer already. Darth, you're fired.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue May 28, 2013 6:29 pm

sodaknomad wrote:I like Jammer already. Darth, you're fired.

Finally a Lib admits to what I have been saying all along. They are the cause of the worlds problems. 650224726
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Wed May 29, 2013 7:34 am

No problem 99 weeks of unemployment. Welcome to the American dream. Finally a Lib admits to what I have been saying all along. They are the cause of the worlds problems. 4178521010
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Wed May 29, 2013 10:47 am

Liberal wrote:

I take it someone dinged your car with a shopping cart.

Nope, I stay as far away from these disgusting despicable people as I can. However, all of the idiot politicians in Washington DC have let these morons "ding" our:

Healthcare system
National debt
Economy
Border security
National defense
Educational system
System of government
And everything else they have touched

They only thing that they haven't dinged is my car and there is no way I am letting any of them near it. Too bad we don't have politicians that care about our country.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Wed May 29, 2013 10:51 am

It's THEIR country and the little peons making noise are a nuisance to them. Your betters know what is best for you and your family.

Finally a Lib admits to what I have been saying all along. They are the cause of the worlds problems. 1249464066
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Wed May 29, 2013 1:05 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:

No problem 99 weeks of unemployment. Welcome to the American dream. Finally a Lib admits to what I have been saying all along. They are the cause of the worlds problems. 4178521010

In most States, you get nothing if you're fired. Razz
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Wed May 29, 2013 5:21 pm

sodaknomad wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:

In most States, you get nothing if you're fired. Razz

DOOOOH!
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down