Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nixon and Obama responses

3 posters

Go down

Nixon and Obama responses Empty Nixon and Obama responses

Post  BladeRunner Tue May 28, 2013 10:22 pm

Nixon: “I first learned from news reports…”

Obama
: “I first learned about it from the same news reports that I think most people learned about this."

Nixon: “The comments I made during this period, the comments made by my press secretary on my behalf were based on the information provided to us at the time we made those comments.”

Obama: “Keep in mind by the way these so-called talking points that were prepared…pretty much matched the assessments that I was receiving at that time.”

Nixon: “And had we not had that kind of security, and that kind of secrecy that allowed for that kind of exchange that is essential…”

Obama
: “Leaks related to national security can put people at risk…”

Nixon
: “I must now turn my full attention, and I shall do so once again, to the larger duties of this office…”

Obama
: “Others may get distracted by chasing every fleeting issue that passes by, but the middle class will always be my number one focus. Period.”

Nixon and Obama responses D68BB80C-81DD-4F7D-8FEF-F5AA78BBABD608122011_Obama_Nixon_article
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Nixon and Obama responses Empty Re: Nixon and Obama responses

Post  Darth Cheney Wed May 29, 2013 6:56 am

The big difference is Nixon was a Republican and Obama is a Marxist. There is absolutely nothing Oblahblah can do that would lead to him getting impeached. There are zero expectations and accountability placed on his administration an being the first partially black president is the only thing he will ever accomplish. What a sad nation we have become...
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Wed May 29, 2013 7:39 am

Electing a black Pres should have been a great period for our nation. Instead all we got was a groomed maxists who moved his criminal brothers into our neighborhood. There goes the neighborhood! Put the sofa on the White House lawn. Suspect
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down