Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you live in Oregon and fire a warning shot at a burglar, your gun will be confiscated

5 posters

Go down

If you live in Oregon and fire a warning shot at a burglar, your gun will be confiscated Empty If you live in Oregon and fire a warning shot at a burglar, your gun will be confiscated

Post  BladeRunner Thu May 30, 2013 8:56 am

BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

If you live in Oregon and fire a warning shot at a burglar, your gun will be confiscated Empty Re: If you live in Oregon and fire a warning shot at a burglar, your gun will be confiscated

Post  Darth Cheney Thu May 30, 2013 9:02 am

Ammo is far to expensive and hard to find to be firing any kind of warning shot. Someone breaks into my home and I am going to plant a Hindu dot on their forehead. Probably won't call law enforcement until morning depending on the time of night....the would-be robber won't be going anywhere in this life anyhow.

Liberalism is a cancer/parasite that constantly spreads as they always destroy their hosts with their ideals. One of the main reasons I live in the Midwest is to escape their failed ideology.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

If you live in Oregon and fire a warning shot at a burglar, your gun will be confiscated Empty Re: If you live in Oregon and fire a warning shot at a burglar, your gun will be confiscated

Post  Skeptical Thu May 30, 2013 9:17 am

Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Thu May 30, 2013 11:49 am

“there was nothing that the suspect was doing that was aggressive enough to justify the shooting.”
no just breaking into a residence. Must be a lib. btw, I was told never fire a warning shot.

Of course this being from the Blaze; means the whole story was probably staged. Rolling Eyes
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Thu May 30, 2013 1:07 pm

Among many more stupid laws. Oregon can produce them faster than CaliFornicators. Wink
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down