Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soldier can't read Hannity, Limbaugh, or Levin thread

5 posters

Go down

Soldier can't read Hannity, Limbaugh, or Levin thread Empty Soldier can't read Hannity, Limbaugh, or Levin thread

Post  BladeRunner Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:33 am

Soldier can't read Hannity, Limbaugh, or Levin thread 2875671632

Interesting thread.

It sure does seem like You Know Who is sure defending the soldier's employer here. Funny though. This You Know Who has often put down the military and has said it's budget needs to be drastically cut. Now he's running to their rescue do defend it.

I wonder if his employer said he couldn't read certain books while at work, what his opinion would be.

I do believe the soldier was on break, wasn't he?

It's not as if he was reading anything obscene.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Soldier can't read Hannity, Limbaugh, or Levin thread Empty Re: Soldier can't read Hannity, Limbaugh, or Levin thread

Post  Skeptical Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:54 am

Rules for Radicals may not have raised an eyebrow.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Soldier can't read Hannity, Limbaugh, or Levin thread Empty Re: Soldier can't read Hannity, Limbaugh, or Levin thread

Post  pse1124 Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:56 am

This response from St John the stupid, doesn't suprise me:

But does he have a right to engage in political activity while in uniform and on duty? It certainly seems like this NCO might have been trolling and seeking to agitate people, so then he could claim discrimination. That may not have happened, but it is certainly a possibility. He might have just kept agitating his superiors until they reacted, and then he makes the claim of discrimination. It certainly has gotten him lots of conservative media attention.

So now simply reading a book, is agitating and trolling (as if he knows what the meaning of trolling actually is). Soldiers being openly gay is fine, just don't be openly conservative. We have a new DADT with conservatism now.
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:30 pm

BladeRunner wrote:Soldier can't read Hannity, Limbaugh, or Levin thread 2875671632

Interesting thread.

It sure does seem like You Know Who is sure defending the soldier's employer here. Funny though. This You Know Who has often put down the military and has said it's budget needs to be drastically cut. Now he's running to their rescue do defend it.

I wonder if his employer said he couldn't read certain books while at work, what his opinion would be.

He was backstage waiting to perform in the band. While Free Speech is not absolute, for example reading a Playboy has been found to be sexual harassment, is Levin's "Ameritopia" or David Limbaugh's "Great Destroyer" books that undermine the morale of the unit? Please. If they are that big of a Nancy, they probably shouldn't be in the military even if it is only the band.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:54 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:Soldier can't read Hannity, Limbaugh, or Levin thread 2875671632

Interesting thread.

He was backstage waiting to perform in the band. While Free Speech is not absolute, for example reading a Playboy has been found to be sexual harassment, is Levin's "Ameritopia" or David Limbaugh's "Great Destroyer" books that undermine the morale of the unit? Please. If they are that big of a Nancy, they probably shouldn't be in the military even if it is only the band.

We don't call them Nancies anymore...rearly challenged.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:35 pm

But but but but......the conservatives are the intolerant ones.............
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down