Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mary Landreau needs geography lesson

2 posters

Go down

Mary Landreau needs geography lesson Empty Mary Landreau needs geography lesson

Post  sodaknomad Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:24 pm

A couple of friends of mine posted this on my FB page.

Mary Landreau needs geography lesson 2875671632

One of my friends told me,

“A smart fence, which is what Senator McCain and I want to build--since he’s from Arizona, I think he knows more about this than the Senator from South Dakota who only has a border with Canada and that is quite different,” Landrieu said.

Sen. Mary Landrieu (D-LA)

Unbelievable!!! These are the idiots in Congress!

To which I replied,

Did she whine about Senator Thune? She needs to get her geography correct. South Dakota does NOT have a "border with Canada." We have three filters to keep the Nucks to a minimum. Those being Montana, NORTH Dakota and Meeneesooooohtah.

Those hogs that do make it down I-29 are foul enough without the two legged Nucks polluting our clean air.

Thune should have given Landreau a quickie lesson. He did note she voted for the fence before she whined about it.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Mary Landreau needs geography lesson Empty Re: Mary Landreau needs geography lesson

Post  RedWhiteBlue Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:18 pm

3 filters?
lol - look at a map sometime, sodaknomad.
Pot calling kettle!!!

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Mary Landreau needs geography lesson Empty Re: Mary Landreau needs geography lesson

Post  sodaknomad Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:41 pm

No, YOU look at the map.

Montana is one state that separates us from CanaDUH.
North Dakota is the second State that separates us from CanaDUH.
Meeneesoooohtah is the third state [if you really want to call that very communistic hellhole an actual state] that separates us from CanaDUH.

You MUST go through one of the three to get from CanaDUH to South Dakota. Like I said, three filters to weed out the trash.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:31 pm

Yes sodaknomad. ONE. Only one (not 3). Any one will do. Only one "filter" needed to get here. You could go through several coming from the east. But only ONE necessary.

Was this thread supposed to be about Thune (Mr. farm bill screw-up)?

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:25 pm

It's a choice of THREE.

No, this article is written about the very stupid, very blond and very leftist "senator" from N'Awlens.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down