Democrats celebrate the end of DOMA

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Democrats celebrate the end of DOMA

Post  BladeRunner on Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:43 am

Yet...many of them voted for it. Clinton signed it. Yet he's celebrating it's end.

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/06/democrats-who-voted-for-doma-reaction-93480.html

Just shows it's nothing but pandering.
avatar
BladeRunner

Posts : 1917
Join date : 2012-12-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Democrats celebrate the end of DOMA

Post  Darth Cheney on Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:05 am

BladeRunner wrote:Yet...many of them voted for it. Clinton signed it. Yet he's celebrating it's end.

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/06/democrats-who-voted-for-doma-reaction-93480.html

Just shows it's nothing but pandering.
Liberals have no souls or beliefs or any sense of decency.  Their moral pillars lie with perverted sex and killing babies.  They are pure evil and will destroy everything they touch.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3369
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Democrats celebrate the end of DOMA

Post  sodaknomad on Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:00 pm

I barfed out my coffee this morning. The local TASSNBC station's news top story was a couple of butt buddies munching on each other. DISGUSTING.
avatar
sodaknomad

Posts : 768
Join date : 2012-12-31
Age : 56
Location : High above the James River...and anywhere else

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Democrats celebrate the end of DOMA

Post  Darth Cheney on Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:22 pm

sodaknomad wrote:I barfed out my coffee this morning. The local TASSNBC station's news top story was a couple of butt buddies munching on each other. DISGUSTING.
The need to desensitize sodomy so the public will openly tolerate it.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3369
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Democrats celebrate the end of DOMA

Post  sodaknomad on Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:12 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
sodaknomad wrote:I barfed out my coffee this morning. The local TASSNBC station's news top story was a couple of butt buddies munching on each other. DISGUSTING.
The need to desensitize sodomy so the public will openly tolerate it.

Well, the sodomites lost a supporter back in April of '61...ME.
avatar
sodaknomad

Posts : 768
Join date : 2012-12-31
Age : 56
Location : High above the James River...and anywhere else

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Democrats celebrate the end of DOMA

Post  Darth Cheney on Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:19 am

sodaknomad wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
sodaknomad wrote:I barfed out my coffee this morning. The local TASSNBC station's news top story was a couple of butt buddies munching on each other. DISGUSTING.
The need to desensitize sodomy so the public will openly tolerate it.

Well, the sodomites lost a supporter back in April of '61...ME.

 Depends what the definition of "is" is.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3369
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Democrats celebrate the end of DOMA

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum