Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That's the way to America, Barry. Now turn around and go home.

+4
Freedom Forever
Skeptical
Darth Cheney
sodaknomad
8 posters

Go down

That's the way to America, Barry. Now turn around and go home. Empty That's the way to America, Barry. Now turn around and go home.

Post  sodaknomad Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:53 pm

That's the way to America, Barry. Now turn around and go home. 968962_540181512683892_1670279267_n
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

That's the way to America, Barry. Now turn around and go home. Empty Re: That's the way to America, Barry. Now turn around and go home.

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:51 pm

The media can't report enough how Barry is visiting where Nelson Mandela was imprisoned and blah, blah, blah. Mr Mandela is a self described communist which must be why Barry and the lsm is in love with him.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

That's the way to America, Barry. Now turn around and go home. Empty Re: That's the way to America, Barry. Now turn around and go home.

Post  sodaknomad Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:11 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:The media can't report enough how Barry is visiting where Nelson Mandela was imprisoned and blah, blah, blah. Mr Mandela is a self described communist which must be why Barry and the lsm is in love with him.

Barry's in love with Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot.Evil or Very Mad 
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:26 pm

sodaknomad wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:The media can't report enough how Barry is visiting where Nelson Mandela was imprisoned and blah, blah, blah. Mr Mandela is a self described communist which must be why Barry and the lsm is in love with him.

Barry's in love with Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot.Evil or Very Mad 

And, himself!
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:40 pm

I think he's looking out on abject poverty, and turns to the 1st lady and say; "We can accomplish this in America."
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:52 am

sodaknomad wrote:That's the way to America, Barry. Now turn around and go home. 968962_540181512683892_1670279267_n

Ironically, the Door of No Return in which The Big "O" and Moochie are standing is considered a myth and fraud by most historians.

Historical studies, according to Austen and other academics who spoke to the AP, suggest that 33,000 slaves were transferred from Goree Island – a huge number to be sure, but a tiny fraction of what the island’s official history claims. And, of those, perhaps zero were moved from the House of Slaves or out of its Door of No Return. “Historians say the door faced the ocean so that the inhabitants of the house could chuck their garbage into the water,” the AP says. “No slaves ever boarded a ship through it.” The historian Ana Lucia Araujo told the news agency, “It’s not a real place from where real people left in the numbers they say.”

Fraud. Just like the Empty Suit. Garbage. Just like the Empty Suit.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2013/06/28/what-obama-really-saw-at-the-door-of-no-return-a-debunked-memorial-to-the-slave-trade/
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:55 am

Damn, Michelle's looking pretty good in that picture. I'd hit it.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:15 pm

Liberal wrote:Damn, Michelle's looking pretty good in that picture. I'd hit it.
Me too! With a 2 x 4. Until it quits moving.
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:38 pm

I believe you are in need of an opthomologist.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Confused18 Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:32 pm

Twinkies wrote:
Me too!  With a 2 x 4. Until it quits moving.

Stop stealing my lines Dbag!
Confused18
Confused18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down