Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr. P. Muted

5 posters

Go down

Dr. P.  Muted Empty Dr. P. Muted

Post  BladeRunner Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:32 am

Great job!

Dr. P.  Muted 2875671632

Here's the moderator comment that got you muted.....

sdkid@GPLV wrote:TOPIC-- What is it again? Stay on it, please, instead of delving into personalities. There are other forums where you can treat other posters like garbage. Not here. --sdkid

LOL. Apparently it's OK for some over there to be treated like garbage while others get away with it every day.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Dr. P.  Muted Empty Re: Dr. P. Muted

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:54 pm

BladeRunner wrote:Great job!

Dr. P.  Muted 2875671632

sdkid@GPLV wrote:TOPIC-- What is it again? Stay on it, please, instead of delving into personalities. There are other forums where you can treat other posters like garbage. Not here. --sdkid

LOL. Apparently it's OK for some over there to be treated like garbage while others get away with it every day.

Here's my hand slap from the Kid.

DrPangloss,

You have received a warning for insulting other users and/or staff members in regards to the message:
Re: Canadian Ministry of Defense: 4 Alien Species Visiting Earth..

I really don't get it. Why. What the hell is the purpose of that snide comment? It does not further your statement; it detracts from it. Prove him wrong with a few facts and links instead.

You should be sitting at 60+ right now. I bumped you to 40. You don't post for a few days.

sdkid

If I remember correctly (hell I was in the middle of a taste test of box wines vs $2 Buck Chuck drunken ) I questioned the veracity of Thornton's seminary school training or the lack of. Not really a serious insult at all. I've been called much worse by Sharif Burt. Dick head, asshole, prick, .... affraid 

What I don't get is what power Thornton holds sway over Kid. It's really weird. Now Kid has rescinded the 5 points he tagged me for that remark but I'm still muted with 35 from a previous remark concerning Thornton's ability or lake of to comprehend what I was posting. At least Thornton isn't responding to my posts and blessing me with his forgiveness pelts. Seriously I was running out storage room. Shocked 
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:02 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
If I remember correctly (hell I was in the middle of a taste test of box wines vs $2 Buck Chuck drunken ) I questioned the veracity of Thornton's seminary school training or the lack of. Not really a serious insult at all. I've been called much worse by Sharif Burt. Dick head, asshole, prick, .... affraid 

What I don't get is what power Thornton holds sway over Kid. It's really weird. Now Kid has rescinded the 5 points he tagged me for that remark but I'm still muted with 35 from a previous remark concerning Thornton's ability or lake of to comprehend what I was posting. At least Thornton isn't responding to my posts and blessing me with his forgiveness pelts. Seriously I was running out storage room. Shocked 

I don't understand the power that guy has over the admin and mods at that place.

But I think I am starting to get it.......

BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:33 pm

Oh look, I've been unmuted. I best be on my best behavior. No more $2 Buck Chuck/Black Box throw downs for me .... at least until the 4th. Suspect 
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:34 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Oh look, I've been unmuted. I best be on my best behavior. No more $2 Buck Chuck/Black Box throw downs for me .... at least until the 4th. Suspect 

That was quick!

I wonder why.............Wink 
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:39 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:Great job!

Dr. P.  Muted 2875671632

Here's my hand slap from the Kid.

DrPangloss,

You have received a warning for insulting other users and/or staff members in regards to the message:
Re: Canadian Ministry of Defense:  4 Alien Species Visiting Earth..

I really don't get it.  Why.  What the hell is the purpose of that snide comment?  It does not further your statement; it detracts from it.  Prove him wrong with a few facts and links instead.  

You should  be sitting at 60+ right now.  I bumped you to 40.  You don't post for a few days.

sdkid

JT represents one of the most precious gifts a progressive can have...a supposed Christian who bashes Christianity, defends abortion and homosexual lifestyles.  They run to his teachings and hold his alleged false teachings with care.  It wasn't too long ago that Christians were condemned and marriage was mocked by the left...now that it is for the homosexuals, church and marriage are the most important things in the world.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:56 pm

Let me offer up my 'grats, Gomez. I'm close tom CanaDUH [as a matter of fact I can smell the foul, putrid air eminating from there.] Do you need any Havanas?
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:44 pm

Gotta wonder where GreenFag's been lately. I thought I'd have gotten the heave ho for calling Cupcake a cupcake.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:42 pm

sodaknomad wrote:Let me offer up my 'grats, Gomez. I'm close tom CanaDUH [as a matter of fact I can smell the foul, putrid air eminating from there.] Do you need any Havanas?

Nah, don't smoke tobacco. If I want to smell like an old shoe I just go hang out with my buddies. Let the second hand cigar smoke permeate my clothes so when I go home my wife makes me strip in the laundry room.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:44 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
sodaknomad wrote:Let me offer up my 'grats, Gomez. I'm close tom CanaDUH [as a matter of fact I can smell the foul, putrid air eminating from there.] Do you need any Havanas?

Nah, don't smoke tobacco. If I want to smell like an old shoe I just go hang out with my buddies. Let the second hand cigar smoke permeate my clothes so when I go home my wife makes me strip in the laundry room.

lol!

Wonder what your wife would to to you if you were to spend an afternoon in the mens room at Hursts Corner.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:32 pm

sodaknomad wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

lol!

Wonder what your wife would to to you if you were to spend an afternoon in the mens room at Hursts Corner.

Walking by Hurst's Corner when the door is open will cause you to reek.

affraid 
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:54 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
sodaknomad wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

lol!

Walking by Hurst's Corner when the door is open will cause you to reek.

affraid 

Same with Manolis Grocery.

affraid 
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:04 pm

My wife woners why I have baby oil and glitter on my shirt when I come home from Mitchell late. Twisted Evil
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down