Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mayo Clinic pushes gay employees to marry

+3
Darth Cheney
BladeRunner
RedWhiteBlue
7 posters

Go down

Mayo Clinic pushes gay employees to marry Empty Mayo Clinic pushes gay employees to marry

Post  RedWhiteBlue Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:59 pm

Just to keep you updated Darth:

"ROCHESTER, Minn. (AP) July 31, 2013 — The Mayo Clinic says its Minnesota employees who are in same-sex domestic partnerships will have to get married if they want their partners to continue to remain eligible for health insurance.

Same-sex marriages will be legal in Minnesota starting Thursday. Mayo Clinic spokesman Bryan Anderson tells the Rochester Post-Bulletin that the deadline for couples to get married to continue receiving health benefits hasn't been determined.

Anderson says Mayo has provided same-sex domestic partner benefits for years because those couples were not allowed to be married. But the policy says couples would have to wed if same-sex marriage becomes legal in the state where they live.
"

Last edited by RedWhiteBlue on Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Mayo Clinic pushes gay employees to marry Empty Re: Mayo Clinic pushes gay employees to marry

Post  BladeRunner Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:04 pm

So, RWB, what is your point?

Are you in favor of gay marriage?

Or, are you not?

Can you provide any substantial proof?

BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Mayo Clinic pushes gay employees to marry Empty Re: Mayo Clinic pushes gay employees to marry

Post  Darth Cheney Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:30 pm

I hope none of these Nancies plan on going to Russia anytime soon.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/russian-lawmaker-suggests-gay-athletes-prosecuted-2014-winter/story?id=19829868

The irony here is delicious...the left always wants to be like commies and now the commies are harshing their gay buzz.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:12 pm

I was told by the enlightened ones, that gays should be allowed to marry in order to secure benefits. (It's fair, ya know) Yet Mayo was already giving these partners bennies. More lib lying. WAKE UP!

Mayo Clinic pushes gay employees to marry 1398734447 
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:19 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:I hope none of these Nancies plan on going to Russia anytime soon.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/russian-lawmaker-suggests-gay-athletes-prosecuted-2014-winter/story?id=19829868

The irony here is delicious...the left always wants to be like commies and now the commies are harshing their gay buzz.

"these Nancies" ?
- - - are you referring to the employees of the Mayo Clinic, or the Mayo administration who is demanding the gay marriages?

Also off-topic, but, I see that your hero Snowden may finally get his asylum in Russia.

Yes Freedom. The Mayo Clinic and some other employers were already doing that (Wells Fargo comes to mind - they also provide that benefit in SD). Most companies were not. The MN law will change that.

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:27 pm

Go Minnesota!!!

Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:09 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:Go Minnesota!!!

lol!

Mayo Clinic pushes gay employees to marry 1106906410

Mayo Clinic pushes gay employees to marry 1568139073
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:27 pm

That video was funny, Freedom. Thanks for the laugh.

The way the old guy used the gruff, gravelly voice was effective. Sounded like his mouth was full of chewing tobacco, dribbling down his chin. You could imagine him in an old wooden rocker on the broken down porch, with a flop-eared mutt by his side.

The caller's use of the archaic misconceptions with the unsuspecting phone answerer was hilarious. They must have had some good laughs at coffee break. It would have been great to have a camera on them.

Where did you find this? Sounds like a good SNL spoof. Maybe they can elaborate on it & use it.

-------------------
Do you have any thoughts on the Mayo Clinic requiring the MN gay couples to wed?

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  pse1124 Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:00 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:I was told by the enlightened ones, that gays should be allowed to marry in order to secure benefits. (It's fair, ya know) Yet Mayo was already giving these partners bennies.  More lib lying.  WAKE UP!

Mayo Clinic pushes gay employees to marry 1398734447 

Seems to me, that gay marriage has cost these people their bennies.....oops #libtardunintendedconsequences
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

Post  pse1124 Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:05 pm

LOL missionary impposible
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:43 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:That video was funny, Freedom. Thanks for the laugh.

The way the old guy used the gruff, gravelly voice was effective. Sounded like his mouth was full of chewing tobacco, dribbling down his chin. You could imagine him in an old wooden rocker on the broken down porch, with a flop-eared mutt by his side.

The caller's use of the archaic misconceptions with the unsuspecting phone answerer was hilarious. They must have had some good laughs at coffee break. It would have been great to have a camera on them.

Where did you find this? Sounds like a good SNL spoof. Maybe they can elaborate on it & use it.

-------------------
Do you have any thoughts on the Mayo Clinic requiring the MN gay couples to wed?

Do you think gays are going straight to hell without any chance of salvation?

Hilarious!
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:22 pm

pse1124 wrote:

LOL "impposible"

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:24 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:That video was funny, Freedom. Thanks for the laugh.

-------------------

Do you think gays are going straight to hell without any chance of salvation?

Hilarious!

There is no such thing as hell. Not even Santa believes in a place below us where people are tortured with fire because they didn't believe in Jesus.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:52 pm

Someone needs to post that video on the cesspool. That'll short a few circuits.

The Dicks of Hazzard. Loved the Gilligan's Island one.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  pse1124 Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:29 pm

Liberal wrote:
pse1124 wrote:

LOL "impposible"

Mayo Clinic pushes gay employees to marry 2146437292 Mayo Clinic pushes gay employees to marry 2146437292 Mayo Clinic pushes gay employees to marry 2146437292 

Stop the presses! I fat fingered the "p" key. Shocked Shocked 
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:13 am

pse1124 wrote:
Liberal wrote:
pse1124 wrote:

LOL "impposible"

Mayo Clinic pushes gay employees to marry 2146437292 Mayo Clinic pushes gay employees to marry 2146437292 Mayo Clinic pushes gay employees to marry 2146437292 

Stop the presses! I fat fingered the "p" key. Shocked Shocked 

And? You're missing something too.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:27 am

sodaknomad wrote:Someone needs to post that video on the cesspool. That'll short a few circuits.

Yes yes please someone post this over there. I can't, I've been banned for life. (I called a liberal an idiot.)drunken
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:30 am

sodaknomad wrote:Someone needs to post that video on the cesspool. That'll short a few circuits.

I don't get it. The Dicks of Hazzard?

OOOOOHHHHH. You mean the Dukes of Hazzard. And he changed it to the Dicks of Hazzard. I get it now. There's a TV show called the Dukes of Hazzard and he changed it to the Dicks of Hazzard. That's comedic gold there, or should I say "comedick" gold. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH. He said Dicks instead of Dukes!!!!!!!

lol! lol! lol! lol! Mayo Clinic pushes gay employees to marry 1106906410 Mayo Clinic pushes gay employees to marry 1106906410 Mayo Clinic pushes gay employees to marry 1106906410 Mayo Clinic pushes gay employees to marry 1250919165 Mayo Clinic pushes gay employees to marry 1250919165 Mayo Clinic pushes gay employees to marry 1250919165 Mayo Clinic pushes gay employees to marry 4182311146 Mayo Clinic pushes gay employees to marry 4182311146 Mayo Clinic pushes gay employees to marry 4182311146 Mayo Clinic pushes gay employees to marry 2741089826 Mayo Clinic pushes gay employees to marry 2741089826 Mayo Clinic pushes gay employees to marry 2741089826

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:37 pm

Tears where streaming down liberals face while he copied all the laughing icons...tears of a clown named Nancy.

Get it Nancy...Nancy is a girl's name...Nancy. Hahahahaha
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:10 pm

I don't know what your "cesspool" is, but I do agree that the link should be shared. It is a prime example of the archaic myths, still being perpetuated. Very funny.

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:42 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:

I don't know what your "cesspool" is, but I do agree that the link should be shared. It is a prime example of the archaic myths, still being perpetuated. Very funny.

Myths? Are you telling me, a card carrying Christian that my Bible is a "myth?" Have you been hitting the meth again?
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:41 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:

"Blow on this duck call boy"  Very Happy
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:47 pm

Maybe someone needs to send this to Mayo Clinic. Just an explanation of human relations.

Mayo Clinic pushes gay employees to marry 1000313_593884853967566_184394058_n
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:16 pm

sodaknomad wrote:Maybe someone needs to send this to Mayo Clinic. Just an explanation of human relations.

Mayo Clinic pushes gay employees to marry 1000313_593884853967566_184394058_n
RWB and Liberal want to know if they can order some with two chiefs instead of a chief and princess.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:53 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
sodaknomad wrote:Maybe someone needs to send this to Mayo Clinic. Just an explanation of human relations.

RWB and Liberal want to know if they can order some with two chiefs instead of a chief and princess.

How
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down