Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pine Ridge Reservation Alcohol Vote

2 posters

Go down

Pine Ridge Reservation Alcohol Vote Empty Pine Ridge Reservation Alcohol Vote

Post  Darth Cheney Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:10 pm

I find it interesting how liberals always cite voter fraud is nearly non-existent in this country yet there are 400 contested votes on the Pine Ridge Reservation Alcohol vote.  I hope one of the liberals can expand our knowledge how this could even occur in such a small vote in a small section of the State.  You can bet there is nearly 100% democrat registration there yet somehow, someway there was potential voter fraud in such large numbers.  It is almost like they have been previously conditioned to use fraud to get the results they want. I just find it weird....
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Pine Ridge Reservation Alcohol Vote Empty Re: Pine Ridge Reservation Alcohol Vote

Post  nightlight88 Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:22 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:I find it interesting how liberals always cite voter fraud is nearly non-existent in this country yet there are 400 contested votes on the Pine Ridge Reservation Alcohol vote.  I hope one of the liberals can expand our knowledge how this could even occur in such a small vote in a small section of the State.  You can bet there is nearly 100% democrat registration there yet somehow, someway there was potential voter fraud in such large numbers.  It is almost like they have been previously conditioned to use fraud to get the results they want. I just find it weird....

Pine Ridge Reservation Alcohol Vote 2231921331 Pine Ridge Reservation Alcohol Vote 2231921331 Pine Ridge Reservation Alcohol Vote 2231921331 

Nothing yet from twinkies, rwb, or liberal.

nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down