Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From Iraq to Syria....?

+3
Gomezz Adddams
Darth Cheney
BladeRunner
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

From Iraq to Syria....? Empty From Iraq to Syria....?

Post  BladeRunner Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:50 am

http://www.examiner.com/article/whatever-happened-to-saddam-s-wmd

In 2006, former Iraqi Air Force General Georges Sada published Saddam’s Secrets. Sada claimed that Saddam had ordered moved much of his WMD material to Syria under the cover of relief flights prior to the 2003 invasion. This is a plausible claim because both Iraq and Syria were Baathist regimes at the time. The Duelfer Report could not corroborate Sada’s claim, but neither could it disprove it. It is known that the two countries engaged in legal and illegal trade during the years leading up to the war.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

From Iraq to Syria....? Empty Re: From Iraq to Syria....?

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:34 pm

BladeRunner wrote:http://www.examiner.com/article/whatever-happened-to-saddam-s-wmd

In 2006, former Iraqi Air Force General Georges Sada published Saddam’s Secrets. Sada claimed that Saddam had ordered moved much of his WMD material to Syria under the cover of relief flights prior to the 2003 invasion. This is a plausible claim because both Iraq and Syria were Baathist regimes at the time. The Duelfer Report could not corroborate Sada’s claim, but neither could it disprove it. It is known that the two countries engaged in legal and illegal trade during the years leading up to the war.
Bush made it all up and Cheney's hurricane machine almost destroyed New Orleans.  Get your facts straight!
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:53 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:http://www.examiner.com/article/whatever-happened-to-saddam-s-wmd

Bush made it all up and Cheney's hurricane machine almost destroyed New Orleans.  Get your facts straight!
Drudger over at GLPVQ sold the Cheney hurricane machine for fiddy dollars on EBay. clown
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:07 pm

Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:25 pm

WHAT?

His foreign policy makes no sense at all! Why not just stay out of it and quite sending arms to radicals. How's that for a foreign policy?

GOOD GRIEF!
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:46 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:
WHAT?

His foreign policy makes no sense at all! Why not just stay out of it and quite sending arms to radicals. How's that for a foreign policy?

GOOD GRIEF!
Cuz Barry is a closet Muzzy and member of the Muslim Brotherhood. I hope and pray that someday those who helped perpetuate the fraud of BHO will be tried for treason and publicly executed.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:44 pm

Any death of a civilian at the hands of that person's own government is an obscenity.

How come after close to 100,000 have been killed in the last two years of Assad trying to stay in power is it now action worthy due chemical (gas) being used to kill?

this was also said this very well by Joby Warrick;
But others question why the United States is compelled to respond to one type of killing when it took no military action to prevent the deaths of an estimated 100,000 Syrians by more conventional but often brutal methods.
Is it viewed as so terribly horrible because
After the guns of World War I fell silent, the world’s nations convened in Geneva to outlaw for the first time an entire class of weapons.
yet;

Barely 1 percent of the war’s battlefield deaths had come from toxic chemicals, yet these had evoked greater horror than the blast wounds, shrapnel and bullets that killed millions more.
or was because of the nearly 1,500 victims 400 were children?

With all due respect, there have been many hundreds of thousands of kids killed over the intervening years since WW1 and I doubt if any would be classified as not horrible.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/even-after-100000-deaths-in-syria-chemical-weapons-attack-evoked-visceral-response/2013/08/31/de6c2b3e-1277-11e3-b4cb-fd7ce041d814_story.html
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:24 am

Heck, we openly kill 1 million plus innocent children in this country every year.  In fact it is celebrated by the left.  I hope Russia or China don't suddenly threaten us with cruise missiles cuz it's a woman's perverted "right".
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:09 am

Don't forget the 3,000+ civilians killed in Obama's Drone Wars. affraid 
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:09 pm

WTF with Boehner lining up with that MT suit HMWAIC?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:23 pm

Skeptical wrote:
WTF with Boehner lining up with that MT suit HMWAIC?
We don't want him to start crying again.

The thing I don't understand, and I wish some lib would provide some clarification, I thought bombing Islamist s only created more terrorists.  Has that changed lately and no longer true?  Is this finally a just war and why?  Where is code Pink and the anti-war protesters? Did they all get jobs or something?  Come on libs, you always had all the answers yet now there is nothing but silence.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

From Iraq to Syria....? Empty Did the White House Help Plan the Syrian Chemical Attack?

Post  Skeptical Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:26 pm

There is a growing volume of new evidence from numerous sources in the Middle East — mostly affiliated with the Syrian opposition and its sponsors and supporters — which makes a very strong case, based on solid circumstantial evidence, that the August 21, 2013, chemical strike in the Damascus suburbs was indeed a pre-meditated provocation by the Syrian opposition

http://www.globalresearch.ca/did-the-white-house-help-plan-the-syrian-chemical-attack/5347542
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

From Iraq to Syria....? Empty What If Bashar Didn't Do It?

Post  Skeptical Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:35 pm

My friends, do you remember when the Syrian rebels overran and controlled a government base that had chemical weapons last summer?  Even Leon Panetta admitted that chemical weapons may have fallen into their hands.  This was last summer.  I doubt that you remembered this.  I doubt that anybody remembers it. Even people who keep up with the news every day, I doubt that anybody remembers that, so I want to remind you.

Syrian rebels -- the same rebels that we're talking about today -- overran and controlled a government base, a Bashar Assad base, admittedly, that had chemical weapons last summer. And even Leon Panetta admitted that chemical weapons may have fallen into the hands of the opposition last summer.  Now meanwhile, John Kerry and the regime and the media have used as their main argument the rebels have never had access to these chemical weapons.

The idea that Bashar didn't do this...
Read the transcript.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2013/09/03/bodansky_what_if_bashar_didn_t_do_it

Recall from above:
And even Leon Panetta admitted that chemical weapons may have fallen into the hands of the opposition last summer.
http://newsmilitary.com/pages/7251952-panetta-weve-lost-track-of-syrian-chemical-weapons-
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  pse1124 Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:14 am

Skeptical wrote:Any death of a civilian at the hands of that person's own government is an obscenity.

How come after close to 100,000 have been killed in the last two years of Assad trying to stay in power is it now action worthy due chemical (gas) being used to kill?

this was also said this very well by Joby Warrick;
But others question why the United States is compelled to respond to one type of killing when it took no military action to prevent the deaths of an estimated 100,000 Syrians by more conventional but often brutal methods.
Is it viewed as so terribly horrible because
After the guns of World War I fell silent, the world’s nations convened in Geneva to outlaw for the first time an entire class of weapons.
yet;

Barely 1 percent of the war’s battlefield deaths had come from toxic chemicals, yet these had evoked greater horror than the blast wounds, shrapnel and bullets that killed millions more.
or was because of the nearly 1,500 victims 400 were children? I can't be because of this, Obama hates children. Her wants women to be able to kill them even after they are viable outside the womb. Him and his new libtard buddy, pro-abortion Barbie, in Texas.

With all due respect, there have been many hundreds of thousands of kids killed over the intervening years since WW1 and I doubt if any would be classified as not horrible.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/even-after-100000-deaths-in-syria-chemical-weapons-attack-evoked-visceral-response/2013/08/31/de6c2b3e-1277-11e3-b4cb-fd7ce041d814_story.html
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:37 am

Great posts Skep. Here's another interesting angle and ramifications if the Big O decides to go it alone even if Congress denies him the authority.

There is no oath of loyalty or even obedience to the president. I say that for a general officer, from the chairman of the joint chief of staff on down, to commit acts of war against another country that have been actually forbidden by Congress would be one of the grossest violations of Constitutional military duty that can be imagined. That's the second prong of a potential Constitutional crisis.

Because if Obama ignores a Congressional vote against the war and sends in the missiles with the military obeying, then we will have entered the darkest place in our history indeed: a president with literally monarchical power to use the military as he wishes and a military leadership that agrees.
http://senseofevents.blogspot.com/2013/08/is-obama-setting-up-two-prong.html
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:01 am

Considering his anti Israel actions, toppling of Mubarak in Egypt in favor of the Muslim Brotherhood, the ouster of Gaddafi in Libya for the sake of extremists it wouldn't take a whole lot to come to the conclusion the biggest ally of the world wide caliphate movement is the MT suit HMWAIC in the White House.

ADDED: Anybody wonder why Obama supports the cause of the Islamist radicals so much?

Last edited by Skeptical on Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:55 am

Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:13 am

Move over Burger King, there is a new Whopper available.

Saw that prevarication on the CNN website ... chin is still sore from dropping to the top of the desk!
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:18 pm

Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:35 am

I figured you Repubs would be happy about another war.
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:12 am

Twinkies wrote:I figured you Repubs would be happy about another war.
Where do you stand on the issue?

Support Obama ?
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:39 am

BladeRunner wrote:

Support Obama ?
Nope. I say let them kill each other.

But I dont support the Syria Government just killing its own people like they are doing either. But its not our problem.
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:27 pm

Twinkies wrote But I dont support the Syria Government just killing its own people like they are doing either.  But its not our problem.  
How does the evidence indicated from CNN, below, prove beyond a reasonable doubt the Assad regime is responsible for the use of the Sarin?

From CNN.com

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/05/world/meast/syria-civil-war/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

(CNN) -- British military scientists found traces of sarin gas in clothing and soil samples taken from a patient treated for apparent chemical weapons exposure last month near Damascus, Syria, the British prime minister's office said Thursday.

Scientists at the Porton Down military laboratory concluded the samples were unlikely to have been faked, and the country is sharing its findings with the United Nations, the prime minister's office said.

The revelation is the most specific statement by British officials regarding the chemical behind the August 21 attack on a rebel stronghold near Damascus. U.S. officials say more than 1,400 people died, many of them children.
Keep in mind this from 2012 and Leon Panetta.

And even Leon Panetta admitted that chemical weapons may have fallen into the hands of the opposition last summer.
http://newsmilitary.com/pages/7251952-panetta-weve-lost-track-of-syrian-chemical-weapons-.[/quote]
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:46 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Twinkies wrote But I dont support the Syria Government just killing its own people like they are doing either.  But its not our problem.  
How does the evidence indicated from CNN, below, prove beyond a reasonable doubt the Assad regime is responsible for the use of the Sarin?

From CNN.com

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/05/world/meast/syria-civil-war/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

(CNN) -- British military scientists found traces of sarin gas in clothing and soil samples taken from a patient treated for apparent chemical weapons exposure last month near Damascus, Syria, the British prime minister's office said Thursday.

Scientists at the Porton Down military laboratory concluded the samples were unlikely to have been faked, and the country is sharing its findings with the United Nations, the prime minister's office said.

The revelation is the most specific statement by British officials regarding the chemical behind the August 21 attack on a rebel stronghold near Damascus. U.S. officials say more than 1,400 people died, many of them children.
Keep in mind this from 2012 and Leon Panetta.

http://newsmilitary.com/pages/7251952-panetta-weve-lost-track-of-syrian-chemical-weapons-.
[/quote]
Dammit! We are trying to save what little honor the dog eater in chief has left and I'll be damned if that means one single republican American won't lay down their lives to ensure he gets to lie another day.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:57 pm

Twinkies wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

Support Obama ?
Nope. I say let them kill each other.

But I dont support the Syria Government just killing its own people like they are doing either.  But its not our problem.  
But you support an American Government who allows the killing of innocent American people every day in this country.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next