Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stand with Cruz - Senate Filibuster Begins

+3
Freedom Forever
nightlight88
Gomezz Adddams
7 posters

Go down

Stand with Cruz - Senate Filibuster Begins Empty Stand with Cruz - Senate Filibuster Begins

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:09 pm

Fox News is reporting that Ted Cruz has taken the Senate floor and his office has stated that he will speak until he can't stand as his threatened filibuster of Obamacare has begun.

Stand with Cruz - Senate Filibuster Begins 1250919165 Stand with Cruz - Senate Filibuster Begins 1250919165 Stand with Cruz - Senate Filibuster Begins 1250919165 
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Stand with Cruz - Senate Filibuster Begins Empty Re: Stand with Cruz - Senate Filibuster Begins

Post  nightlight88 Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:10 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Fox News is reporting that Ted Cruz has taken the Senate floor and his office has stated that he will speak until he can't stand as his threatened filibuster of Obamacare has begun.

Stand with Cruz - Senate Filibuster Begins 1250919165 Stand with Cruz - Senate Filibuster Begins 1250919165 Stand with Cruz - Senate Filibuster Begins 1250919165 

cheers cheers cheers 

nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Stand with Cruz - Senate Filibuster Begins Empty Re: Stand with Cruz - Senate Filibuster Begins

Post  Freedom Forever Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:57 pm

Far Right Extremist. I can hear it now
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:24 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:Far Right Extremist. I can hear it now
AZZhole twinkies is already become incontinent over in the cesspool, spewing BS like a calf with scours.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:35 pm

Stand with Cruz - Senate Filibuster Begins 1238035_537062716370151_241266587_n

I posted this on my own FB page...

He should have grabbed the BarryCare "law", all 7 foot 3 inches of that monster and started reading. That would guarrantee his fillibuster.
A little bit like what Abourezk did to try to filibuster an aid package to Israel back in the 70s by reading every name, address and telephone number in every phone book in South Dakota.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:11 pm

So far the only argument I've heard for barry care is; "We had to do something."
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:52 pm

sodaknomad wrote:Stand with Cruz - Senate Filibuster Begins 1238035_537062716370151_241266587_n

I posted this on my own FB page...

He should have grabbed the BarryCare "law", all 7 foot 3 inches of that monster and started reading. That would guarrantee his fillibuster.
A little bit like what Abourezk did to try to filibuster an aid package to Israel back in the 70s by reading every name, address and telephone number in every phone book in South Dakota.
I'm stealing this and will post it on GLPVQ™.

If anybody cares to watch here's a link:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/5807276
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  pse1124 Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:55 pm

That asshole from the argus that writes op eds and has his lips all over barry's behind started his recent post off with blah blah blah republicans want 48 million people to NOT have insurance...blah blah blah....who the french lets that simple minded dumbass write stuff for their paper....oh yeah...the Argus

Good Job cruz...go get em'

Wonder if our repub senator has the stones to join him, or is he just one of the establishment now? Time to primary him out maybe.
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:21 pm

Ted Cruz for President!

I just heard him read his daughters (who are home in Texas) Green Eggs and Ham.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:32 pm

pse1124 wrote:That asshole from the argus that writes op eds and has his lips all over barry's behind started his recent post off with blah blah blah republicans want 48 million people to NOT have insurance...blah blah blah....who the french lets that simple minded dumbass write stuff for their paper....oh yeah...the Argus

Wonder if our repub senator has the stones to join him, or is he just one of the establishment now? Time to primary him out maybe.
Thune has declined to state his position. Suspect  Here is a short list of Senators backing Cruz.

Mike Lee (R-Utah)
Sens. Lee, David Vitter (R-La.)
Pat Roberts (R-Kans.)
Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.)
Rand Paul (R-Ky.)
Marco Rubio (R-Fla.)

Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:47 pm

Call Senator John Thune and leave him a message as how disappointed you are that he has misplaced his stones and isn't standing with Senator Ted Cruze.

1-866-850-3855
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:20 am

Still standing! 15+ hours. affraid affraid 
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  pse1124 Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:28 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
pse1124 wrote:That asshole from the argus that writes op eds and has his lips all over barry's behind started his recent post off with blah blah blah republicans want 48 million people to NOT have insurance...blah blah blah....who the french lets that simple minded dumbass write stuff for their paper....oh yeah...the Argus

Thune has declined to state his position. Suspect  Here is a short list of Senators backing Cruz.

Mike Lee (R-Utah)
Pat Roberts (R-Kans.)
Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.)
Rand Paul (R-Ky.)
Marco Rubio (R-Fla.)

Surprised to see Sessions name among that group. Always thought he was establishment, maybe I like him now.
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:48 am

Put Senator James Inhofe of Oklahoma on the list as well. He just got done with a lengthy question that had something to do his 54 year marriage and twenty kids and grandkids. Cruz is speaking again and is using the lectern for support. Ooff, my bladder couldn't take much of this.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:29 am

Under Obamacare young men will see health insurance premiums increase by 97%-99%; women 55%-62%. Thanks Obama!

Based on a Manhattan Institute analysis of the HHS numbers, Obamacare will increase underlying insurance rates for younger men by an average of 97 to 99 percent, and for younger women by an average of 55 to 62 percent. Worst off is North Carolina, which will see individual-market rates triple for women, and quadruple for men.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/2013/09/25/double-down-obamacare-will-increase-avg-individual-market-insurance-premiums-by-99-for-men-62-for-women/?partner=yahootix
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  pse1124 Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:08 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Put Senator James Inhofe of Oklahoma on the list as well. He just got done with a lengthy question that had something to do his 54 year marriage and twenty kids and grandkids. Cruz is speaking again and is using the lectern for support. Ooff, my bladder couldn't take much of this.
I wonder if he has a catheter in?
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:28 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Under Obamacare young men will see health insurance premiums increase by 97%-99%; women 55%-62%. Thanks Obama!

Based on a Manhattan Institute analysis of the HHS numbers, Obamacare will increase underlying insurance rates for younger men by an average of 97 to 99 percent, and for younger women by an average of 55 to 62 percent. Worst off is North Carolina, which will see individual-market rates triple for women, and quadruple for men.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/2013/09/25/double-down-obamacare-will-increase-avg-individual-market-insurance-premiums-by-99-for-men-62-for-women/?partner=yahootix
Quit bringing facts into this discussion. You'll confuse the libs that lurk here.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:45 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:Under Obamacare young men will see health insurance premiums increase by 97%-99%; women 55%-62%. Thanks Obama!

Quit bringing facts into this discussion. You'll confuse the libs that lurk here.
Can't stop now, I'm on a roll and it's in my DNA. affraid   Here's some more great news from the Ozambacare Wars. It now appears that there is a de facto "wedding/marriage tax" built into the ACA. According to calculations a married couple earning a mere combined $64K will lose approx $11K in health care subsidies than if they were divorced and living together  and calculating their incomes separately. scratch scratch 

You can't make this sheet up. Read it and weep:

Stand with Cruz - Senate Filibuster Begins Marria10

http://pjmedia.com/blog/the-wedding-tax/
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:14 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Mike Lee (R-Utah)
Pat Roberts (R-Kans.)
Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.)
Rand Paul (R-Ky.)
Marco Rubio (R-Fla.)

The "usual" suspects.  We need another 500 just like them in DC.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:27 pm

pse1124 wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:Thune has declined to state his position. Suspect  Here is a short list of Senators backing Cruz.

Mike Lee (R-Utah)
Pat Roberts (R-Kans.)
Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.)
Rand Paul (R-Ky.)
Marco Rubio (R-Fla.)

Surprised to see Sessions name among that group. Always thought he was establishment, maybe I like him now.
Sessions has an 86% rating at the Club for Growth:

http://www.clubforgrowth.org/projects/scorecard/?year=2012&chamber=1&state=AL&party=Any&memberName=

and at the Heritage Foundation he generally has ANNUAL scores in the high 70% range:

http://heritageactionscorecard.com/members/member/S001141

and he has a lifetime score of 82% at FreedomWorks:

http://congress.freedomworks.org/legislators/jefferson-b-sessions

Overall, not bad but could of course be a little better.  Everybody looks at these things a little differently.  Generally I think that scores above 80% say CONSERVATIVE to me and above 90% say STRONG conservative.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:26 pm

BladeRunner wrote:Ted Cruz for President!

I just heard him read his daughters (who are home in Texas) Green Eggs and Ham.
I saw that on my local TassNews. That was grand. He's a family man. That just got a bonus in my book.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:31 pm

pse1124 wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Mike Lee (R-Utah)
Pat Roberts (R-Kans.)
Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.)
Rand Paul (R-Ky.)
Marco Rubio (R-Fla.)

Nah, Sessions is his own beast. He'll stand for something and fall for everything else.

Thune isn't the only Senator who needs to be standing with Cruz. Each and every Senator who took the oath swearing allegiance to the Constitution should be standing with Cruz.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down