Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question for a liberal

3 posters

Go down

Question for a liberal Empty Question for a liberal

Post  Skeptical Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:06 pm

We are living in an era when an administration decides it is politically expedient to take from those who work hard and earn and take those earnings and give to those who did not earn them.

The question for liberals is: Why do liberals who just exert the effort to get by and live paycheck to paycheck think they are entitled to a portion of what others have worked hard to obtain?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Question for a liberal Empty Re: Question for a liberal

Post  Jammer Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:39 pm

Skeptical wrote:We are living in an era when an administration decides it is politically expedient to take from those who work hard and earn and take those earnings and give to those who did not earn them.

The question for liberals is: Why do liberals who just exert the effort to get by and live paycheck to paycheck think they are entitled to a portion of what others have worked hard to obtain?
Two words:  SOCIAL JUSTICE

Conservatives believe in equal justice and equal opportunity.  Disgusting liberals believe in social justice and equal THINGS.  It is just a matter of luck that other people have more things, so it is socially just that they share them.

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/guideDesc.asp?catid=160&type=issue
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:07 am

Two words:  SOCIAL JUSTICE

Conservatives believe in equal justice and equal opportunity.  Disgusting liberals believe in social justice and equal THINGS.  It is just a matter of luck that other people have more things, so it is socially just that they share them.
I reckon the NP (non producers) had to manufacture something in an attempt to justify their collective I, I, Me, Gimmee, Gimmee mentality.

Last edited by Skeptical on Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:33 am

Skeptical wrote:[quote}Two words:  SOCIAL JUSTICE

I reckon the NP (non producers) had to manufacture something in an attempt to justify their collective I, I, Me, Gimmee, Gimmee mentality.[/quote]

It would be the only thing they manufactured outside of their daily turd.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:05 pm

Funny thing.

Democrats have been telling me for years that they are for the little guy. And Republicans are for the rich.

Ironic isnt it that the dim-dems want to give Obamacare relief to Congress, Supreme Court, but don't want to give relief to the little guy.

Can you debunk that irony twinkie, winnar, pip, mythots, justin or any other left wing wank?

nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down