Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Johnny Thune

5 posters

Go down

Johnny Thune Empty Johnny Thune

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:14 am

Johnny Thune shown his true colors this week as the weak kneed big spender he has always been. I am still waiting for him to propose to cut anything from big government.  Apparently, when he attends the photo ops behind Mitch McConnel, he is actually pleasuring him from behind. I will never, ever, cast my vote for that POS again.

(If you didn't know, Johnny Tune was one of the 12 republicans that broke rank this week and gave Obama an unlimited spending limit for the next two years.)
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Johnny Thune Empty Re: Johnny Thune

Post  nightlight88 Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:19 am

Darth Cheney wrote:Johnny Thune shown his true colors this week as the weak kneed big spender he has always been. I am still waiting for him to propose to cut anything from big government.  Apparently, when he attends the photo ops behind Mitch McConnel, he is actually pleasuring him from behind. I will never, ever, cast my vote for that POS again.

(If you didn't know, Johnny Tune was one of the 12 republicans that broke rank this week and gave Obama an unlimited spending limit for the next two years.)

Liberals, whether r or d, have a mental disease and should be 'fixed'.

nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:02 pm

There is no major party for conservatives. And there is a lot of us, no representation. Liberals should be very happy, yet they never are.
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:32 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:There is no major party for conservatives. And there is a lot of us, no representation. Liberals should be very happy, yet they never are.

We Conservatives should form our own party. We can call it the Reagan Party. Let the RINO sheep flock to the democRATs.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:30 pm

sodaknomad wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:There is no major party for conservatives. And there is a lot of us, no representation. Liberals should be very happy, yet they never are.

We Conservatives should form our own party. We can call it the Reagan Party. Let the RINO sheep flock to the democRATs.

Unfortunately, I think that will make us even less of a force than we currently are.  I personally think there is only one logical strategic goal that will help conservatives regain control and that is to first regain the Republican Party.

That in itself will be no small task.  It means that conservatives will actually have to get involved in the process, not merely talk or complain about it.  We will also need to be much better at strategy and learn to prioritize and focus.

I think if we are honest with ourselves, it is fair to say that often conservatives are our own worst enemies.  We are often prone to neglect strategy and rely on "brute force and awkwardness".  We often don't like to prioritize and focus, instead we often prefer to randomly chase every election and ever issue.

However, I think if conservatives would make the commitment to get involved in the process and then:

Choose our battles
Narrow our focus
We can dominate the RINOs (and then the democrats)
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down