Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two UK hospitals incinerated the remains of dead babies for heat

4 posters

Go down

Two UK hospitals incinerated the remains of dead babies for heat Empty Two UK hospitals incinerated the remains of dead babies for heat

Post  BladeRunner Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:34 pm

BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Two UK hospitals incinerated the remains of dead babies for heat Empty Re: Two UK hospitals incinerated the remains of dead babies for heat

Post  Darth Cheney Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:07 pm

The liberal eco-tree hugger dream...burning aborted babies for energy...

I know there will be a special place in Hell for these cretins.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Two UK hospitals incinerated the remains of dead babies for heat Empty Ultimate Bullying Story......Two UK hospitals incinerated the remains of dead babies for heat

Post  BladeRunner Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:27 am

Darth Cheney wrote:The liberal eco-tree hugger dream...burning aborted babies for energy...

I know there will be a special place in Hell for these cretins.

This is the ultimate in bullying....yet it is basically no big deal to Pro-Choice people. They'd rather cry about a kid getting bullied over his lunchbox.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Two UK hospitals incinerated the remains of dead babies for heat Empty Re: Two UK hospitals incinerated the remains of dead babies for heat

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:44 am

That's so wrong in so many ways, I can't even get my head around it. Wow.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:31 pm

It will be amazing to see the evolved thinkers rationalize this one. And believe they will.
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down