Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Sam !

+2
Gomezz Adddams
Shortie's Ex
6 posters

Go down

Michael Sam ! Empty Michael Sam !

Post  Shortie's Ex Sat May 10, 2014 6:05 pm

Drafted today into the NFL by the St Louis Rams.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Michael Sam ! Empty Re: Michael Sam !

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sat May 10, 2014 10:14 pm

Shortie's Lover wrote:Drafted today into the NFL by the St Louis Rams.

Damn near last player drafted. His performance in the NFL Combine sucked.....er, blew.... was sub par, horrible. Too small to play defensive end, too slow to be a linebacker. Maybe he can pump gas somewhere or do female impersonator shows somewhere.  affraid 
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sat May 10, 2014 10:17 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Damn near last player drafted. His performance in the NFL Combine sucked.....er, blew.... was sub par, horrible. Too small to play defensive end, too slow to be a linebacker. Maybe he can pump gas somewhere or do female impersonator shows somewhere.  affraid Probably should be in sports thread or The Advocate
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sun May 11, 2014 6:29 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Damn near last player drafted. His performance in the NFL Combine sucked.....er, blew.... was sub par, horrible. Too small to play defensive end, too slow to be a linebacker. Maybe he can pump gas somewhere or do female impersonator shows somewhere.  affraid Probably should be in sports thread or The Advocate
No, because this is about a homosexual achieving something...anything actually. One has to wonder if he would have been picked without his now politically correct muffler plugging abilities. Anyway, all the deranged, misfits who don't understand human reproduction can feel good about themselves or at least this one like minded pervert and celebrate.

Let's all shout a big Yay because he is gay!
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Sun May 11, 2014 10:42 am

What better team to draft him than the RAMS! Get it? Because they keep ramming their liberal agenda in our face. Oh and he likes ramming guys too.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sun May 11, 2014 10:44 am

Liberal wrote:What better team to draft him than the RAMS! Get it? Because they keep ramming their liberal agenda in our face. Oh and he likes ramming guys too.
He no longer can play tight end.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Sun May 11, 2014 10:49 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
Liberal wrote:What better team to draft him than the RAMS! Get it? Because they keep ramming their liberal agenda in our face. Oh and he likes ramming guys too.

He's a defensive lineman so I doubt they ever considered playing him at tight end.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sun May 11, 2014 2:42 pm

Liberal wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

He's a defensive lineman so I doubt they ever considered playing him at tight end.
His gaymate might disagree.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sun May 11, 2014 7:08 pm

Hell, there is a possibility the Rams saved the entire NFL from being named in a discrimination suit by Eric Holder/Barack Obama ! 
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Mon May 12, 2014 9:37 am

Little Justy over at the cesspool started a thread about this.....

http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=11069.msg258945#msg258945

But his first post is all about crying about persecution of gays....

LOL...

It's OK to whine about that persecution--persecution that doesn't exist. This guy is being praised for being gay and for proclaiming he's gay.

But Tim Tebow was persecuted for proclaiming he's a Christian......

This world is getting more totally twisted every day....
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon May 12, 2014 9:59 am

Love where Justin posted his thread.... "Religion, Paranormal, and oddities..."  Suspect Suspect 

And now Michael "Balls and Weiners" Sam is crying about not being picked in the first three rounds. Listen up kid, you had one decent year out of 5. There were a lot of DEs in the draft that were a lot better than you so quit claiming gay victimhood. Enjoy your 2 years in the NFL on the special teams and practice squads. And don't forget where you stashed your Parks and Rec diploma, you'll need it sooner than later.  affraid 
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Mon May 12, 2014 10:08 am

Little Justy must be gay and hates Christianity so much he started that thread in that location.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon May 12, 2014 11:02 am

BladeRunner wrote:Little Justy must be gay and hates Christianity so much he started that thread in that location.

He always struck me as a "fag stag" or a "fairy daddy".  Suspect   Yaay Gays!!  cheers 

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fag%20stag

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fairy%20daddy
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Mon May 12, 2014 12:01 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:Little Justy must be gay and hates Christianity so much he started that thread in that location.

He always struck me as a "fag stag" or a "fairy daddy".  Suspect   Yaay Gays!!  cheers 

A fag stag!  Oh Gomezz for a straight dude you are so hip to the lingo in the GLBT community!

I cannot tell you how many times a guy like you have described has hit on me.  Like you suggest fag stags very often hang around my friends who are gay men.  Guess they must see some opportunity to be the best & only non-gay option ?  

Well lots of us ladies also hang around these guys.  It is a relatively safe non-hit zone.  

The fag stags are such a PIA.  Just let the gay guys tell us how hot we are & leave it alone.  I ain't interesting in shagging with you tonight.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon May 12, 2014 2:02 pm

Shortie's Lover wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

A fag stag!  Oh Gomezz for a straight dude you are so hip to the lingo in the GLBT community!

I cannot tell you how many times a guy like you have described has hit on me.  Like you suggest fag stags very often hang around my friends who are gay men.  Guess they must see some opportunity to be the best & only non-gay option ?  

Well lots of us ladies also hang around these guys.  It is a relatively safe non-hit zone.  

The fag stags are such a PIA.  Just let the gay guys tell us how hot we are & leave it alone.  I ain't interesting in shagging with you tonight.

I give all the credit to Urban Dictionary for keeping me current with all the latest kewl and kweer terminology.  Michael Sam ! 650224726 study  clown
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:02 am

Skeptical wrote:Hell, there is a possibility the Rams saved the entire NFL from being named in a discrimination suit by Eric Holder/Barack Obama ! 

Turns out Skeptical was sort of on the right trail although I doubt Obama nor Holder were eager to take action against the NFL.

Michael Sam's aspirations to be a pro football player were bartered and exchanged like he was a piece of meat.  All so the Rams didn't need to be subject of a reality show for cable TV.

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/los-angeles-rams-michael-sam-hard-knocks-2014-draft-gay-deal-league-jeff-fisher-st-louis-032416

And the Rams are going to be featured on this show for the 2016 training camp.  Shame on the NFL.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:34 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Skeptical wrote:Hell, there is a possibility the Rams saved the entire NFL from being named in a discrimination suit by Eric Holder/Barack Obama ! 

Turns out Skeptical was sort of on the right trail although I doubt Obama nor Holder were eager to take action against the NFL.

Michael Sam's aspirations to be a pro football player were bartered and exchanged like he was a piece of meat.  All so the Rams didn't need to be subject of a reality show for cable TV.

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/los-angeles-rams-michael-sam-hard-knocks-2014-draft-gay-deal-league-jeff-fisher-st-louis-032416

And the Rams are going to be featured on this show for the 2016 training camp.  Shame on the NFL.

Why is Michael Sam even in the news anymore? Didn't his 15 minutes run out long ago? The only reason he even made it as far as he did was his infamy as a football player being gay. He was a marginal talent at best and even the Canadians didn't want him. Maybe he can become an Uber driver now and fulfill his God given talents.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:13 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:

Why is Michael Sam even in the news anymore? Didn't his 15 minutes run out long ago? The only reason he even made it as far as he did was his infamy as a football player being gay. He was a marginal talent at best and even the Canadians didn't want him. Maybe he can become an Uber driver now and fulfill his God given talents.

But Gomezz Michael Sam decided to step away from the CFL's Montreal team. They didn't dump him.  I think they still retain rights to him as a CFL player.

BTW, if he was given a chance I think he might be able to stick with the Toronto team.  Toronto is such a more progressive and worldly city.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:47 am

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:

But Gomezz Michael Sam decided to step away from the CFL's Montreal team. They didn't dump him.  I think they still retain rights to him as a CFL player.

BTW, if he was given a chance I think he might be able to stick with the Toronto team.  Toronto is such a more progressive and worldly city.
Not to derail this discussion, but I just wanted to say RIP Rob Ford. You will be missed!

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:10 am

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:

Toronto? FWIW the Alouettes are a Montreal team (but I see that you knew that). "Given a chance"? WTF, this is Sam's second time he jumped ship in Montreal for "personal reasons". How many chances should he have? And Mike was not only not playing well, he was having trouble understanding the Canadian game. I guess that Mizzou degree of his didn't do much for his thinking skills. Just another dumb, no talent jock who happens to be gay.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:04 pm

Ham Flower? wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:

Not to derail this discussion, but I just wanted to say RIP Rob Ford. You will be missed!

Oh Ham Flower? not derailing at all.  I think it proves my point that Toronto is a much more tolerant and embracing community than Montreal.  If you can embrace Rob Ford you can certainly embrace Michael Sam.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down