Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Use of Taser on 8-year-old prompts lawsuit

5 posters

Go down

Use of Taser on 8-year-old prompts lawsuit Empty Use of Taser on 8-year-old prompts lawsuit

Post  swamie100 Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:12 am

http://www.argusleader.com/story/news/crime/2014/08/08/use-taser-year-old-prompts-lawsuit/13768279/

I hope the cop loses his house, what a prick zapping a 8 year old girl.

swamie100

Back to top Go down

Use of Taser on 8-year-old prompts lawsuit Empty Re: Use of Taser on 8-year-old prompts lawsuit

Post  Twinkies Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:39 am

Sounds more like a case of shitty parents. Control your kids and there wouldnt be a need to taze your kid.
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Use of Taser on 8-year-old prompts lawsuit Empty Re: Use of Taser on 8-year-old prompts lawsuit

Post  swamie100 Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:47 pm

Twinkies wrote:Sounds more like a case of shitty parents. Control your kids and there wouldnt be a need to taze your kid.

Cant argue the shitty parents in this one, but I cant imagine a full grown man couldn't take control of an 8 year old girl. We will see what the jury thinks about it when the facts go to an unbiased group and not the good old boy network of the blue brothers.

swamie100

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:27 pm

swamie100 wrote:
Twinkies wrote:Sounds more like a case of shitty parents. Control your kids and there wouldnt be a need to taze your kid.

Cant argue the shitty parents in this one, but I cant imagine a full grown man couldn't  take control of an 8 year old girl.  We will see what the jury thinks about it when the facts go to an unbiased group and not the good old boy network of the blue brothers.

You will not find an unbiased jury on this case.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:52 pm

swamie100 wrote:

Cant argue the shitty parents in this one, but I cant imagine a full grown man couldn't  take control of an 8 year old girl.  We will see what the jury thinks about it when the facts go to an unbiased group and not the good old boy network of the blue brothers.
Then you would have a story of a grown man fondling a 8 year old girl.
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:31 pm

Twinkies wrote:
swamie100 wrote:

A liberal lawyer would take this case and accuse the cop of pedophelia and ruin the career and the family of the officer.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  swamie100 Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:59 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
swamie100 wrote:

A liberal lawyer would take this case and accuse the cop of pedophelia and ruin the career and the family of the officer.

I cant justify tazing an 8 year old girl sorry. I have a 13 year old daughter who can be the shitts but tazing her seems ridiculous. I am as far from a liberal as they come trust me. I would rather the cop got thrown in the clink then sued but the powers to be gave it there blessings ( no charges).

swamie100

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:53 pm

I don't take issue whatsoever...she had a knife and threatened the officer. In most cases, that will get you 6' under. Sounds like a major brat that never had any real parents to teach her right from wrong. She gets another chance since they didn't shoot and kill her. Too bad the mother wasn't tazed also.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Hansolo Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:52 am

I agree. Plus, I'd pay good money to taze an 8 year old.
Hansolo
Hansolo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down