Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking the Lord's Name in Vain

+4
Clicker
Darth Cheney
BladeRunner
Dr. Evil
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Taking the Lord's Name in Vain - Page 3 Empty Re: Taking the Lord's Name in Vain

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:56 am

Obama's use of "God bless you" is consistent with his beliefs in Christianity, in that he is mostly interested in a using the phrase to continue his charade as a practicing Christian for political purposes. Much like a homosexual who marries a woman ( called a "beard") as a cover for his true inclinations.

"God bless you" has become a leave-taking colloquialism. If you believe that that is taking God's name in vain, then you should also stop using "good day", "goodbye", "good night" (all informal contractions of "God be with you"), and "vaya con dios" (go with God). Good luck (or should I say God's luck?) with your crusade.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Taking the Lord's Name in Vain - Page 3 Empty Re: Taking the Lord's Name in Vain

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:59 am

Dr. Jones wrote:In the spirit of staying on topic I chose this meme instead....

Taking the Lord's Name in Vain - Page 3 Perry_11

SOSDD

I knew you wouldn't be able to contain yourself. Liberalism is a terrible mental disease which there is no known cure. May you all get Ebola so your suffering and everyone that has to live under your ideology can quit suffering.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:34 am

Darth Cheney wrote:

SOSDD

I knew you wouldn't be able to contain yourself. Liberalism is a terrible mental disease which there is no known cure. May you all get Ebola so your suffering and everyone that has to live under your ideology can quit suffering.

?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:11 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:

SOSDD

Well, that certainly would prevent him developing a full case of dementia.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum