Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Black Eye

+2
Skeptical
nightlight88
6 posters

Go down

A Black Eye  Empty A Black Eye

Post  nightlight88 Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:33 am

This person in the people's house will go down in history as giving this once great nation a big black eye.

He has succeeded in making it more devisive, more racist, more economically bankrupt, created a culture of deception and blame.

His foriegn policy is a joke, his lies are rampant, his idea of hope and change became dispair and loose change, he blatently slaps the majority of Americans in the face with this immigration ideas.

The sooner we are rid o him the better off we will be.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

A Black Eye  Empty Re: A Black Eye

Post  Skeptical Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:57 pm

nightlight88 wrote:This person in the people's house will go down in history as giving this once great nation a big black eye.

He has succeeded in making it more devisive, more racist, more economically bankrupt, created a culture of deception and blame.

His foriegn policy is a joke, his lies are rampant, his idea of hope and change became dispair and loose change, he blatently slaps the majority of Americans in the face with this immigration ideas.

Can't wait for the apologists for this MT suit HMWAIC to show up.  No doubt they will blast you for being a racist (only reason you object to Obama and/or policies is because he is black).

I can imagine how all the lies he has told and continue to tell sit with that poster on another venue who called Obama the most honest and trustworthy person.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:06 pm

Skeptical wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:This person in the people's house will go down in history as giving this once great nation a big black eye.

Can't wait for the apologists for this MT suit HMWAIC to show up.  No doubt they will blast you for being a racist (only reason you object to Obama and/or policies is because he is black).

I can imagine how all the lies he has told and continue to tell sit with that poster on another venue who called Obama the most honest and trustworthy person.

JT may be wrong, and definately was.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:06 pm

It's not just President Obolla...it's the entire democrat party. They are treasonous traitors of freedom.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:37 am

Darth Cheney wrote:It's not just President Obolla...it's the entire democrat party. They are treasonous traitors of freedom.

I have an aunt and uncle who retired off the farm, are philosophically conservative, but vote D because thats what they always did.

And will never change their way of thinking.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:56 am

I just got a nice raise! Thanks Obama!

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:20 am

Liberal wrote:I just got a nice raise! Thanks Obama!

Strange the increase in welfare payments wasn't mentioned in the news.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:26 am

Got more hours at MickeyDs?
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:07 pm

And can you believe the price of gas Liberal ?
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down