Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take the Quiz

+4
Gomezz Adddams
Rusty Houser
BladeRunner
Jammer
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Take the Quiz Empty Take the Quiz

Post  BladeRunner Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:57 pm

https://www.qzzr.com/quiz/12-simple-american-history-questions-all-patriots-should-be-able-to-answer/fi9xdWl6emVzLzI1OTg5?qzs

Got 12 out of 12......well, 12 out of 13. Didn't get the bonus question.......It was a trick question.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Take the Quiz Empty Re: Take the Quiz

Post  Darth Cheney Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:53 pm

I admit...I only got 11 out of 12. I thought, technically, that John Glen was the first to actually enter what could be considered "space". Maybe I over thought it.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:31 pm

Perfect score! Woo Hoo! cheers cheers
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:02 pm

Perfect score! Woo Hoo!  bounce  bounce  bounce
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:09 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Perfect score! Woo Hoo! cheers cheers

Skeptical wrote:

You mean you guys got the bonus question right?
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:21 am

BladeRunner wrote:

Skeptical wrote:

The bonus question was the only one I got right. study
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:28 am

I got it wrong. There was a time that I would have gotten it right. But that time has come and gone.......

Maybe sometime I will get it right again.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:44 am

Darth Cheney wrote:I admit...I only got 11 out of 12.  I thought, technically, that John Glen was the first to actually enter what could be considered "space".  Maybe I over thought it.

Alan Shepherd was the first American to go up into space (1961), a sub-orbital flight and back down.  Lasted approximately 15 minutes.

John Glenn was the first American to orbit around the earth (1962).

Yuri Gagarin, a Russian Cosmonaut was the first human into space.

Last edited by Skeptical on Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:49 am

BladeRunner wrote:

Skeptical wrote:

Yes sir, even though there have been other powerful countries over the course of human civilization that remained in power for over 1000 years and ruled over larger areas I took a wild guess based upon the "Patriot" theme of the test and got it correct.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:13 am

Skeptical wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

Skeptical wrote:

Yes sir, even though there have been other powerful countries over the course of human civilization that remained in power for over 1000 years and ruled over larger areas I took a wild guess based upon the "Patriot" theme of the test and got it correct.

Aw, but the question was not which country was the most "powerful" country....

It was "America is the greatest country in the history of the world."

"Greatest" and "powerful" are not one in the same.

However, I do see where my error is. After reading it again, I would have to say that it is the greatest in history......I do not agree that it is currently the greatest, though.

It really depends on what defines "greatest".
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:45 am

BladeRunner wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

Skeptical wrote:

However, I do see where my error is. After reading it again, I would have to say that it is the greatest in history......I do not agree that it is currently the greatest, though.

I reckon I stand corrected on terminology.  I didn't go back to look at the question again and was actually unsure if it was "most powerful" or "greatest" and went with the former.

So, my comment should have read, "Yes sir, even though there have been other great countries over the course of human civilization that remained great for over 1000 years and ruled over larger areas I took a wild guess based upon the "Patriot" theme of the test and got it correct."

And I agree it all depends on how "greatest" is defined.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:00 pm

truth be told, we're closer the "least" in some things.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:46 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:I admit...I only got 11 out of 12.  I thought, technically, that John Glen was the first to actually enter what could be considered "space".  Maybe I over thought it.

Alan Shepherd was the first American to go up into space (1961), a sub-orbital flight and back down.  Lasted approximately 15 minutes.

John Glenn was the first American to orbit around the earth (1962).

Yuri Gagarin, a Russian Cosmonaut was the first human into space.

I was thinking Glenn might have had a high altitude flight that would have qualified when he was a test pilot. Oh well...I did better than I thought I could.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:47 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

Skeptical wrote:

Mexico...they send their criminals and illiterate into the strongest nation on Erf without any resistance.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:20 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

Skeptical wrote:

The bonus question is stupid because America isn't even a country. I figured you teabaggers would know that.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:12 pm

Obama thinks it is. He always says "God bless America" so we know when he's done flapping his lips. Shocked
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:52 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Obama thinks it is. He always says "God bless America" so we know when he's done flapping his lips. Shocked

He's asking God to bless all of America, not just the USA.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:14 am

Liberal wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:Obama thinks it is. He always says "God bless America" so we know when he's done flapping his lips. Shocked

That's because he's going to annex all of North, Central and South America by executive order. He's already removed all security from the border and is secretly building high speed rail lines with an all you can eat crab leg buffet and open bar to bring our new citizens in.

Geez, didn't you read the email your grandma forwarded to you?

Rusty Houser

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:06 am

Liberal wrote:

You mean all 57 states, not just the 50 that are United?  By the way just when will those other 7 join the Union?  

If progressive liberals get any smarter, they will actually pass rocks on the IQ rankings.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:26 am

Jammer wrote:
Liberal wrote:

You mean all 57 states, not just the 50 that are United?  By the way just when will those other 7 join the Union?  

If progressive liberals get any smarter, they will actually pass rocks on the IQ rankings.

You teabaggers do know that America is not a country, right?

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:12 am

Liberal wrote:

Really? Then what he stated in his immigration speech makes no sense: "Tomorrow, I’ll travel to Las Vegas and meet with some of these students, including a young woman named Astrid Silva. Astrid was brought to America when she was four years old,". Astrid Silva came from Mexico, so again by his own words, Obama believes that the USA is also America. Hell, Mexico doesn't even use the word America in it's official name of United Mexican States. In fact I believe that no other country in the Americas uses America in it's official title or even colloquially except the United States of America.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:19 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Liberal wrote:

Really? Then what he stated in his immigration speech makes no sense: "Tomorrow, I’ll travel to Las Vegas and meet with some of these students, including a young woman named Astrid Silva. Astrid was brought to America when she was four years old,". Astrid Silva came from Mexico, so again by his own words, Obama believes that the USA is also America. Hell, Mexico doesn't even use the word America in it's official name of United Mexican States. In fact I believe that no other country in the Americas uses America in it's official title or even colloquially except the United States of America.

Do you think the Midwest is the greatest state in the history of the USA? Teabaggers do.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:33 am

Liberal wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Liberal wrote:

Do you think the Midwest is the greatest state in the history of the USA? Teabaggers do.

Why have you failed to comment on your communist King's comments? Instead you re-direct the discussion. Obama thinks there are 57 states and the United States is America...what do you think about someone who is so misinformed? Do you think he should have been elected President given his lack of knowledge?

Try to answer without injecting the term" teabagger" as it is disrespectful to men who have butt sex with other men which we are supposed to openly celebrate.

Concentrate now....
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:56 am

I bet the teabaggers think the Middle East is a country too.

"I can see Russia from my house!"

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:43 pm

Liberal wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Liberal wrote:

First Law of Holes: "When you find yourself in a hole, stop digging".
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum