Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look out Hollywood

3 posters

Go down

Look out Hollywood Empty Look out Hollywood

Post  Skeptical Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:57 am

Al Sharpton, ace race baiter is on the warpath.

Al Sharpton Calls For Emergency Meeting To Address 'Appalling' All-White Oscar Nominees

The Rev. Al Sharpton was left fuming mad after the Oscars revealed its all-white list of nominees for this year's Oscar awards on Thursday.

"The movie industry is like the Rocky Mountains, the higher you get, the whiter it gets," Sharpton quipped in a statement released later in the afternoon.

Sharpton, a critic of the lack of diversity in Hollywood, also announced he was holding an "emergency meeting" next week to address the issue.

"I have called an emergency meeting early next week in Hollywood with the task force to discuss possible action around the Academy Awards," he said.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/al-sharpton-blasts-appalling-oscars-2015-1#ixzz3P0KXMa4P
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Look out Hollywood Empty Re: Look out Hollywood

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:27 am

Skeptical wrote:

Al Sharpton Calls For Emergency Meeting To Address 'Appalling' All-White Oscar Nominees

The Rev. Al Sharpton was left fuming mad after the Oscars revealed its all-white list of nominees for this year's Oscar awards on Thursday.

"The movie industry is like the Rocky Mountains, the higher you get, the whiter it gets," Sharpton quipped in a statement released later in the afternoon.

Sharpton, a critic of the lack of diversity in Hollywood, also announced he was holding an "emergency meeting" next week to address the issue.

"I have called an emergency meeting early next week in Hollywood with the task force to discuss possible action around the Academy Awards," he said.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/al-sharpton-blasts-appalling-oscars-2015-1#ixzz3P0KXMa4P

Maybe someone should mention to the good Reverend that the sports industry is very lopsided toward African Americans. I hope that my comparing the two doesn't offend anyone...

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:07 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Maybe someone should mention to the good Reverend that the sports industry is very lopsided toward African Americans.  I hope that my comparing the two doesn't offend anyone...

Do you really think Sharpton would encourage protests because the sports industry is very lopsided toward  African Americans ???
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:32 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Maybe someone should mention to the good Reverend that the sports industry is very lopsided toward African Americans.  I hope that my comparing the two doesn't offend anyone...

Do you really think Sharpton would encourage protests because the sports industry is very lopsided toward  African Americans ???

I would venture to bet that Sharpton's sugar daddy, Soros, is not too interested in negroes playing sports.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:45 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Where did you get that from?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:34 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Where did you get that from?

I don't think he will either but he sure is miffed at Hollywood.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down