Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every Once in a While

+6
Dr. Evil
Jammer
Gomezz Adddams
BladeRunner
Skeptical
nightlight88
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Every Once in a While - Page 2 Empty Re: Every Once in a While

Post  Twinkies Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:24 am

nightlight88 wrote:Since the demise of Sodomite Central, I have wondered where those people are getting their daily fix of Stupidity.  Especially autobubbs, twinkies, and winnar.

I am not sure but I am guessing that Dr Jones is a reincarnated sock puppet from over there but I don't know who.  Same for Liberal.

Ahhhhhh, for the good old days, when I was banned, muted, and chastised by leftwinglugnutpettytyrants.

lol!
Here. I'll log in here once a month or so. Pretty boring around here since you dont have any other site to talk about.
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:06 pm

Twinkies wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:Since the demise of Sodomite Central, I have wondered where those people are getting their daily fix of Stupidity.  Especially autobubbs, twinkies, and winnar.

I am not sure but I am guessing that Dr Jones is a reincarnated sock puppet from over there but I don't know who.  Same for Liberal.

Ahhhhhh, for the good old days, when I was banned, muted, and chastised by leftwinglugnutpettytyrants.

lol!
Here. I'll log in here once a month or so. Pretty boring around here since you dont have any other site to talk about.

I reckon there are times we should be thankful for small favors.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:50 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Twinkies wrote:

lol!

Not having liberals around is a blessing from God.  Be thankful for while it lasts and pray that their retreat becomes widespread across the country.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:11 am

Twinkies wrote:

lol!

I am sure it gets pretty boring getting your ass kicked and not being able to ban or mute the asskikker.

cheers
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:23 pm

Twinkies wrote:

lol!

Most excitement we had was to celebrate your birthday Twinkies. We even got the instruction from Elements of Style which was offered by a couple of JSI posters.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:51 am

Twinkies wrote:

lol!

Darth still talks about his monkey sex websites. He even posted a video a while back of two monkeys having sex on a car.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:56 am

Jammer wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Twinkies wrote:

lol!

Not having liberals around is a blessing from God.  Be thankful for while it lasts and pray that their retreat becomes widespread across the country.

You literally pray for a liberal retreat? That has to make you some sort of royalty among the teabaggers.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:29 am

Liberal wrote:
Twinkies wrote:

lol!

Darth still talks about his monkey sex websites. He even posted a video a while back of two monkeys having sex on a car.

Why are you so judgmental regarding other people's sex lives if it doesn't hurt you? /liberal
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:02 am

Liberal wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Twinkies wrote:

lol!

You literally pray for a liberal retreat? That has to make you some sort of royalty among the teabaggers.

Only when ALL of the asshole parasites like you are quarantined in Cuba, North Korea or Venezuela will the world rejoice.  You assholes all deserve each other.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:15 pm

Here's an appearance from a former
GLPVQ poster as well as the old Argus Leader forum, rufusx aka Richard Schriever, with a letter to the Argus bitching about the Keystone XL pipeline.

http://www.argusleader.com/story/opinion/readers/2015/02/06/letter-pipeline-benefits-lack-taxes-tariffs/22997671/
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:00 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Here's an appearance from a former
GLPVQ poster as well as the old Argus Leader forum, rufusx aka Richard Schriever, with a letter to the Argus bitching about the Keystone XL pipeline.

http://www.argusleader.com/story/opinion/readers/2015/02/06/letter-pipeline-benefits-lack-taxes-tariffs/22997671/

I wonder if he has started paying off any principle on his student loans yet?
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:51 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:Here's an appearance from a former

I wonder if he has started paying off any principle on his student loans yet?

Based upon his level of stupidity, he is probably owed a refund from several colleges.  Didn't he finally end up graduating from a correspondence school of some sort?
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:21 pm

A lot of youngsters will be paying for his college loans.

He mentioned he did get his PhD in file cabinet moving from that correspondence school a long time ago.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:58 pm

It wasn't correspondence school but a private for-profit school, Alliant International University in Los Angeles. Interesting that he claimed a PhD in organizational psychology at the Argus Forum and in his opinion letter but his Facebook page only claims a MA and does his Ballotpedia page when he was running for state legislature from District 6 in 2012 and 2014. Must be suffering from Brian Williams Syndrome.

http://ballotpedia.org/Richard_Schriever

https://www.facebook.com/S4D6SDS/info?tab=page_info

Edit: Oh now I see. He's an ABD (acronym for All But Dissertation) which means he never finished his PhD research or dissertation. In other words he's never been hooded.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:37 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:It wasn't correspondence school but a private for-profit school, Alliant International University in Los Angeles. Interesting that he claimed a PhD in organizational psychology at the Argus Forum and in his opinion letter but his Facebook page only claims a MA and does his Ballotpedia page when he was running for state legislature from District 6 in 2012 and 2014. Must be suffering from Brian Williams Syndrome.

http://ballotpedia.org/Richard_Schriever

https://www.facebook.com/S4D6SDS/info?tab=page_info

Edit: Oh now I see. He's an ABD (acronym for All But Dissertation) which means he never finished his PhD research or dissertation. In other words he's never been hooded.

Political views = "moderate"  

That comment helps one understand why it took him 19 years to get a lousy BA degree.

But what is it with the 1992 degree from Alliant?

http://www.alliant.edu/about-alliant/history.php
---------------------------------------------------------------
"The History of Alliant International University

Alliant was formed on July 1, 2001 by the combination of two legacy institutions: The California School of Professional Psychology (CSPP) and United States International University (USIU)."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interesting comments by a couple of students at Alliant in the following link:

http://www.studentsreview.com/CA/CSOPPASD_g.html

---------------------------------------------------
The ranking Alliant received is also interesting.  If you go looking for their ranking, I STRONGLY suggest that you start at the bottom of the rankings and save yourself a lot of time.

http://www.socialpsychology.org/clinrank1997.htm
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:42 am

RUFUSX!!!!!
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content