Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well said on GPLV

2 posters

Go down

Well said on GPLV Empty Well said on GPLV

Post  BladeRunner Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:44 am

http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=8929.msg220765#msg220765

This poster nailed it. The person he's talking about did nothing but grasp for straws to attack Romney and it was really getting to humorous extremes.

I guess since I can't give positive rep over there, I can give kudos here to posters I agree with there.

Also, the vertically challenged one has no issue with this?

Beyonce misrepresented herself to the crowd and everyone watching. I am just glad only a few people took work off to watch it. Wink

And, it seems to me the vertically challenged one had real issues with the fake Romney campaign pictures. Wasn't there the one with Romney picking up garbage that was supposedly faked? The poster who shall not be named sure had issues with that.....in fact his issues with Romney got to "humorous extremes".
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Well said on GPLV Empty Re: Well said on GPLV

Post  BladeRunner Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:48 am

And his response?

http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=8929.msg220790#msg220790

Yes, I did use some of the conservative's tactics for a while prior to the election. I was wrong. Two wrongs do not make a right.

The election is over.
So, let me get this straight. He's says he's sorry, basically asking for forgiveness. Yet he will bring up past sins of ANYONE else?

Other people's sins can't be excused but we're supposed to excuse his?

But consider those who have been attacking Barack Obama have been doing it for over five years non stop, despite being proven wrong and inaccurate time and time again. (Birthers, secret muslim, monkey ring, attacks on Michelle, ect.......) The heights they are reaching in absurdity are getting to be laughable. For example, look at the thread on Romney as Nostradamus.

Some people never do accept the will of the American people. The election is settled, Barack Obama won decisively. But those who seek to smear and slander and denigrate Barack Obama keep pontificating to new and more bizarre levels.

Well said on GPLV Crying-Baby-001
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:08 pm

http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=8929.msg220818#msg220818

Yes, there is way too much slander type of attacks, by both sides. It just seems the right wing dominated media, especially talk radio, pushed the anti obama stuff to absurd extremes.

"right wing dominated media" ????

LOL!

The guy lives in a fantasy world!
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:46 pm

BladeRunner wrote:http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=8929.msg220818#msg220818

Yes, there is way too much slander type of attacks, by both sides. It just seems the right wing dominated media, especially talk radio, pushed the anti obama stuff to absurd extremes.

"right wing dominated media" ????

LOL!

The guy lives in a fantasy world!

JT bases it on his mistaken conclusion that since Fox has overwhelming ratings on cable and that Rush dominates Blab Radio that that makes the media "right-wing dominated". Of course he ignores the 22M viewers on the network news, the echo chamber of mainstream media and that reporters of MM are overwhelmingly registered Democrat or are self described Liberals. I don' know what color the sky is in JT's world but it isn't blue.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down