Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Florida and Warmer Temps

3 posters

Go down

Florida and Warmer Temps Empty Florida and Warmer Temps

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:28 pm

That's where I'm heading on Saturday. Got family in Hobe Sound (Jupiter) only a 1/2 mile from the beach. Nice house to crash in. Great sea food. Gonna check out Ft Myers for a couple of nights too. I'll be thinking 'bout you suckers freezing your toosh's off. Might post every now and then if I get a WiFi hookup and some free time. cheers
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Florida and Warmer Temps Empty Re: Florida and Warmer Temps

Post  Skeptical Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:25 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:That's where I'm heading on Saturday. Got family in Hobe Sound (Jupiter) only a 1/2 mile from the beach. Nice house to crash in. Great sea food. Gonna check out Ft Myers for a couple of nights too. I'll be thinking 'bout you suckers freezing your toosh's off. Might post every now and then if I get a WiFi hookup and some free time. cheers

Heck it isn't going to be all that bad here ... in single digits to below zero at night and low teens in the daylight hours.  Just may have to wear a long sleeve shirt for a few days.

Whatever, have fun down there in Florida.  cheers
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:57 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:That's where I'm heading on Saturday. Got family in Hobe Sound (Jupiter) only a 1/2 mile from the beach. Nice house to crash in. Great sea food. Gonna check out Ft Myers for a couple of nights too. I'll be thinking 'bout you suckers freezing your toosh's off. Might post every now and then if I get a WiFi hookup and some free time. cheers

If you would have waited a while, you could have got some quality spring break action in there.

Have fun and don't forget the sunscreen!

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:02 pm

Liberal wrote:

If you would have waited a while, you could have got some quality spring break action in there.

Have fun and don't forget the sunscreen!

Unfortunately that's the time window I had to work with. I won't be able to catch any games but should be able to watch the Cardinals work out at Roger Dean Stadium in Jupiter. Pitchers and catchers reported yesterday and full squad workouts begin next week. The Twins and Red Sox will have their squads in full practice in Fort Myers when I'm there.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down