Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Boehner on the Chopping Block Again?

5 posters

Go down

Is Boehner on the Chopping Block Again? Empty Is Boehner on the Chopping Block Again?

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:26 pm

I used to really like Boehner. When he first started I thought we had someone who was going to be pretty level headed, possibly even Presidential material, but he turned out to be pretty spineless. It appears that his own people think that he is a little to warm and fuzzy for their taste.

Hill fight features rumblings of Boehner coup
http://www.cnn.com//2015/02/27/politics/conservative-boehner-coup-plot/index.html

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Is Boehner on the Chopping Block Again? Empty Re: Is Boehner on the Chopping Block Again?

Post  Clicker Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:51 pm

Some house Republicans seem to want someone like BarryO, one who'll follow the dogma of their desires no matter what the majority want. He's not that person. He resembles the person who wants to get things done even if it means compromise. Many in the house don't want that and simply want to treat the President and the Dems the same way they were treated by them.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Is Boehner on the Chopping Block Again? Empty Re: Is Boehner on the Chopping Block Again?

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:45 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:I used to really like Boehner.  When he first started I thought we had someone who was going to be pretty level headed, possibly even Presidential material, but he turned out to be pretty spineless.  It appears that his own people think that he is a little to warm and fuzzy for their taste.

http://www.cnn.com//2015/02/27/politics/conservative-boehner-coup-plot/index.html

Presidential material? Seriously? Is Boehner on the Chopping Block Again? 1106906410

The only thing that impressed me about Boehner was he was a Republican who replaced the beetch Pelosi. Too bad the Conservatives don't have the votes to roll his sorry azz but it's not gonna happen unless they got pictures of him in bed with a boy.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:29 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:I used to really like Boehner.  When he first started I thought we had someone who was going to be pretty level headed, possibly even Presidential material, but he turned out to be pretty spineless.  It appears that his own people think that he is a little to warm and fuzzy for their taste.

Presidential material? Seriously? Is Boehner on the Chopping Block Again? 1106906410

The only thing that impressed me about Boehner was he was a Republican who replaced the beetch Pelosi. Too bad the Conservatives don't have the votes to roll his sorry azz but it's not gonna happen unless they got pictures of him in bed with a boy.

This coming from someone I'm assuming voted for Mitt Romney....I'll take your opinion with a grain of salt.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:01 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

This coming from someone I'm assuming voted for Mitt Romney....I'll take your opinion with a grain of salt.

So your proud you voted for the Mooslim Dog Eater then?
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:37 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

I was agreeing with most of your first post.

Then you regurgitated your last one up.

You should have kept your mouth shut.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:07 am

BladeRunner wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

I was agreeing with most of your first post.

Then you regurgitated your last one up.

You should have kept your mouth shut.

I'll keep that in mind....

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:30 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

While not my preferred candidate, I voted for Romney in the vain attempt to remove the most inept and dangerous person to ever occupy the Presidency. Romney's experience as a governor and corporate executive certainly made him better executive material than that dilettante Obama. And sadly, Obama has proven it
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum