Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Thought we Ended the Space Program....

+3
Skeptical
nightlight88
Dr. Evil
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I Thought we Ended the Space Program.... - Page 2 Empty Re: I Thought we Ended the Space Program....

Post  nightlight88 Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:51 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Obama's poll numbers are way down. The stock market has always mirrored his poll numbers (inversely proportional to).
They are way down?

Since when is 45% way down? I'd also like some proof of those "way down" numbers because the facts don't support your assertion.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/116479/barack-obama-presidential-job-approval.aspx

Sure its not 70% like it used to be when he first became elected, but 45% is still better than most.

Congress approval rating is still abysmal, at 15%~.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/180113/2014-approval-congress-remains-near-time-low.aspx

According to your link Obama's job disapproval rating is 50%.

!) When the President (or for that matter any incumbent's) approval rating drops below 50% it is not considered a good thing.

2) When a President's (or for that matter any incumbent's) disapproval numbers are larger than his approval numbers it is not considered a good thing.

Time to hit the reset button Nicci.

Good or not, Obama's numbers are actually quite standard at his place in his presidency.  Sorry if that doesn't support your thesis.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/116677/presidential-approval-ratings-gallup-historical-statistics-trends.aspx

That's correct. Note fumb duck, typical or not, I stated that any incumbent (which includes Dems, Rep, Commies, Fascists, etc) that polls under 50% is not considered a good thing especially when his/her disapproval rating is larger than his/her approval. Sighhhhhhhhh. Sleep

Agreed, we should always ask for more of our elected officials.  The status quo just isn't enough.

That isn't what I said but thanks for that spin. Rolling Eyes Frankly I don't want any more of the Great and Wondrous "O". If he finished off his term playing golf in Hawaii, I'd be ok with that.

Sorry I missed your mark, let me take another stab at it:

We should be asking for more from Obama than what we've gotten from past Presidents.  The status quo just isn't enough.

I agree with that as well.

O BA MA
O BA MA
O BA MA
O BA MA
O BA MA
O BA MA

BARAK HUSSEIN OBAMA

MMMM MMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMM
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

I Thought we Ended the Space Program.... - Page 2 Empty Re: I Thought we Ended the Space Program....

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:01 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Obama's poll numbers are way down. The stock market has always mirrored his poll numbers (inversely proportional to).
They are way down?

Since when is 45% way down? I'd also like some proof of those "way down" numbers because the facts don't support your assertion.

Sure its not 70% like it used to be when he first became elected, but 45% is still better than most.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/180113/2014-approval-congress-remains-near-time-low.aspx

!) When the President (or for that matter any incumbent's) approval rating drops below 50% it is not considered a good thing.

2) When a President's (or for that matter any incumbent's) disapproval numbers are larger than his approval numbers it is not considered a good thing.

Good or not, Obama's numbers are actually quite standard at his place in his presidency.  Sorry if that doesn't support your thesis.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/116677/presidential-approval-ratings-gallup-historical-statistics-trends.aspx

That's correct. Note fumb duck, typical or not, I stated that any incumbent (which includes Dems, Rep, Commies, Fascists, etc) that polls under 50% is not considered a good thing especially when his/her disapproval rating is larger than his/her approval. Sighhhhhhhhh. Sleep

Agreed, we should always ask for more of our elected officials.  The status quo just isn't enough.

That isn't what I said but thanks for that spin. Rolling Eyes Frankly I don't want any more of the Great and Wondrous "O". If he finished off his term playing golf in Hawaii, I'd be ok with that.

We should be asking for more from Obama than what we've gotten from past Presidents.  The status quo just isn't enough.

O BA MA
O BA MA
O BA MA
O BA MA
O BA MA
O BA MA

BARAK HUSSEIN OBAMA

Ummm, ok?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:48 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

O BA MA
O BA MA
O BA MA
O BA MA
O BA MA
O BA MA

BARAK HUSSEIN OBAMA

Ummm, ok?

LOL you really have no idea, do you?

Well sheep usually don't.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlyn Piltover Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:09 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
If its on the internet, it MUST be true.
You know just as well as I do, if there is a source it is probably true. Occam's razor and what not.

I realize that some things don't sit with with people of differing opinions but that is not a reason, well, a sound reason to dismiss it.
Caitlyn Piltover
Caitlyn Piltover

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:29 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
They are way down?

O BA MA
O BA MA
O BA MA
O BA MA
O BA MA
O BA MA

BARAK HUSSEIN OBAMA

Ummm, ok?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJFC1qFCgyA
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:55 pm

Yes, obviously a very stupid move by a very stupid person. Do you really want to get into a conversation about indoctrination, by way of song, of impressionable young minds at our schools?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:47 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:Yes, obviously a very stupid move by a very stupid person.  Do you really want to get into a conversation about indoctrination, by way of song, of impressionable young minds at our schools?

I can provide more if you wish, to show the racists doing their thing.

Oh yes and Negros can be racist.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:07 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:Yes, obviously a very stupid move by a very stupid person.  Do you really want to get into a conversation about indoctrination, by way of song, of impressionable young minds at our schools?

Pulling the race card? Wow. I didn't see that coming.

Of course black people can be racist. What's your point?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:24 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

Pulling the race card?  Wow.  I didn't see that coming.

Of course black people can be racist.  What's your point?

If you think that Negros can be racist you are going against the liberal dogma of only white christians are racist. And what race card did I play? Conservatives don't have race cards. Unless you are talking about Nascar.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:58 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

If you think that Negros can be racist you are going against the liberal dogma of only white christians are racist.  And what race card did I play?  Conservatives don't have race cards.  Unless you are talking about Nascar.

B.S. Conservatives throw the race card like they throw $100's at hookers while trying to claim they are on some sort of moral high ground. You were the one who brought up race, as usual.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:51 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

If you think that Negros can be racist you are going against the liberal dogma of only white christians are racist.  And what race card did I play?  Conservatives don't have race cards.  Unless you are talking about Nascar.

B.S.  Conservatives throw the race card like they throw $100's at hookers while trying to claim they are on some sort of moral high ground.  You were the one who brought up race, as usual.  

Nope, its the Left's standard operating procedure. Disagree with Obama = racism.

Time after time after time.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:30 am

nightlight88 wrote:        Nope, its the Left's standard operating procedure.  Disagree with Obama = racism.

Time after time after time.

I Thought we Ended the Space Program.... - Page 2 Obama-10
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlyn Piltover Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:14 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:

I agree, but its not way down from any other point in his history other than after first elected. Its been pretty consistent through out his entire Presidency.

So, yes I'll call FUD on Blade Runner's statement.
Caitlyn Piltover
Caitlyn Piltover

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2