Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rulers of most Gulf nations to miss US summit

5 posters

Go down

Rulers of most Gulf nations to miss US summit Empty Rulers of most Gulf nations to miss US summit

Post  Skeptical Mon May 11, 2015 1:21 pm

Are there unseen/untold factors leading up to
The White House was scrambling Monday to put a positive face on an upcoming summit of Persian Gulf states after learning leaders from four of the six invited nations are expected to skip.

While those nations are still sending representatives to the summit being hosted by President Obama later this week at Camp David, the absence of crucial heads of state -- notably, Saudi Arabia's new king -- could present an awkward situation for the administration. But State Department spokeswoman Marie Harf rejected the notion this was a "snub," and White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest likewise said the administration is "confident" that Saudi Arabia and other nations will be "ably represented" at the summit.

Or do we trust Josh Earnest ?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Rulers of most Gulf nations to miss US summit Empty Re: Rulers of most Gulf nations to miss US summit

Post  Clicker Mon May 11, 2015 3:47 pm

Our amateur Prez and his doofus infested admin have finally done it. They not only have our enemys in the Gulf laughing and disrespecting us but he now has those we used to call allies doing it now.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Rulers of most Gulf nations to miss US summit Empty Re: Rulers of most Gulf nations to miss US summit

Post  Darth Cheney Mon May 11, 2015 8:18 pm

I don't think most of the Watertown graduates would have shown up to see that POS if they weren't threatened. Wait until they try and find a job...white male doesn't need to apply.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue May 12, 2015 10:13 am

Darth Cheney wrote:I don't think most of the Watertown graduates would have shown up to see that POS if they weren't threatened. Wait until they try and find a job...white male doesn't need to apply.

I heard 200 more kids actually decided to participate in commencement after the announcement that President Obama was going to speak at the ceremony.

Meanwhile, the graduates @ Mitchell Tech got the opportunity to hear Dana Dykhouse be a smart-ass as he was relegated to playing second-fiddle for BHO.  Lots of preening about the Build Dakota scholarship program that T. Denny has offered to fill the pipeline of prospective employees for the specific businesses of his boot-licking underlords .... and then there are those welding scholarships offered for the specific crony benefit of a local Mitchell business (which can't seem to retain the employees anyway).
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue May 12, 2015 12:56 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:I don't think most of the Watertown graduates would have shown up to see that POS if they weren't threatened. Wait until they try and find a job...white male doesn't need to apply.

I heard 200 more kids actually decided to participate in commencement after the announcement that President Obama was going to speak at the ceremony.

Meanwhile, the graduates @ Mitchell Tech got the opportunity to hear Dana Dykhouse be a smart-ass as he was relegated to playing second-fiddle for BHO.  Lots of preening about the Build Dakota scholarship program that T. Denny has offered to fill the pipeline of prospective employees for the specific businesses of his boot-licking underlords .... and then there are those welding scholarships offered for the specific crony benefit of a local Mitchell business (which can't seem to retain the employees anyway).

Interesting. And how did these new "attendees" get their gowns in time to walk in the ceremony? As I remember from my daughters graduations from college , orders for gown rentals/purchases had to be made more than three weeks in advance, the time frame given these graduates when the President made his intentions made known on April 8.

I can't remember a notable graduation address in all of the graduations I've attended and listening to the "kewl dude" Prez read his "speech" from a teleprompter failed to break that drought.

Last edited by Gomezz Adddams on Tue May 12, 2015 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Tue May 12, 2015 2:25 pm

The way the Prez mumbles around and rambles on I'd be surprised if any of the fidget butts in the room could last the whole snore fest. After his latest Foreign relations screwup I'm surprised he's show his face..................
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down