Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neighborhood Watch

+2
Darth Cheney
Dr. Evil
6 posters

Go down

Neighborhood Watch Empty Neighborhood Watch

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:00 am

So, I was talking to a friend last weekend who married a really good friend of mine from high school.  He did security for 25 years and took an early retirement to start his own business.  He is a proud carrier and I can't really complain too much because the guy is for the most part sharp as a tack, and somewhat trained.

Late one night he heard something going on in his neighbors garage who he knew wasn't home.  When he looked out his windows he could see a car with people in it that didn't belong.  There had been a few beak-ins recently and he had a pretty good idea what was going on.

He was safe where he was, and his family was safe.  He could also see everything that was going on and relay info to the cops.  Did he call the cops?  Heck no.  He grabbed his gun and headed for the garage.  

He found a teenager there and pulled his gun on him.  They exchanged a few words and the kid started to walk to the car that had then pulled up.  About half way there he yelled "He's got a gun!" and sprinted the rest of the way.  Then they drove off.

What if that kid had pulled a gun?  That gets to be a pretty dicey situation.  What if that had been a car full of people with guns?  That gets to be a really dicey situation.  Some might call it a widow maker.  That was a really needlessly stupid move.  He was just fine where he was, but by God he had a gun and he was going to use it.

On top of that stupidity, he very likely let them get away.  If he had simply called the cops he could have directed them right to the car full of people.  

All in all I would call it a fail.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Neighborhood Watch Empty Re: Neighborhood Watch

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:12 am

Dr. Jones wrote:So, I was talking to a friend last weekend who married a really good friend of mine from high school.  He did security for 25 years and took an early retirement to start his own business.  He is a proud carrier and I can't really complain too much because the guy is for the most part sharp as a tack, and somewhat trained.

Late one night he heard something going on in his neighbors garage who he knew wasn't home.  When he looked out his windows he could see a car with people in it that didn't belong.  There had been a few beak-ins recently and he had a pretty good idea what was going on.

He was safe where he was, and his family was safe.  He could also see everything that was going on and relay info to the cops.  Did he call the cops?  Heck no.  He grabbed his gun and headed for the garage.  

He found a teenager there and pulled his gun on him.  They exchanged a few words and the kid started to walk to the car that had then pulled up.  About half way there he yelled "He's got a gun!" and sprinted the rest of the way.  Then they drove off.

What if that kid had pulled a gun?  That gets to be a pretty dicey situation.  What if that had been a car full of people with guns?  That gets to be a really dicey situation.  Some might call it a widow maker.  That was a really needlessly stupid move.  He was just fine where he was, but by God he had a gun and he was going to use it.

On top of that stupidity, he very likely let them get away.  If he had simply called the cops he could have directed them right to the car full of people.  

Your friend is an idiot and that really isn't surprising. Security for 25 years does not mean you know the first damn thing about guns...cops are historically the worst and most poorly trained gun owners there are. Thanks for making up a little liberal story for us though. I love how you liberals get "concerned" over the smallest of situations yet hacking an unborn baby apart to harvest organs is somewhat noble. What disgusting POS you all are.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:35 am

This good man who most normal people would love to have for a neighbor probably made 3 mistakes.  While it is difficult to determine what the right course of action should have been based upon such sketchy information from an extremely biased liberal nut job, I would say the mistakes he made were.

1.  Not calling the police as soon as he detected the suspicious activity
2.  After engaging the criminals, not using his weapon to alter the situation.  Based upon the sketchy and probably fabricated inaccurate information, I think I would have fired a couple of rounds into the car’s radiator.  They wouldn’t have gotten very far after that.
3.  However, by far the biggest mistake this good man has made is being friends with an evil person like jackoff jones.

Regardless of what this good man did right or wrong, he ended up protecting his neighbor’s property.  I would be proud to call this person my neighbor outside of the fact that he is friends with jackoff jones. That alone is a deal breaker for me.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:07 am

Jammer wrote:This good man who most normal people would love to have for a neighbor probably made 3 mistakes.  While it is difficult to determine what the right course of action should have been based upon such sketchy information from an extremely biased liberal nut job, I would say the mistakes he made were.

2.  After engaging the criminals, not using his weapon to alter the situation.  Based upon the sketchy and probably fabricated inaccurate information, I think I would have fired a couple of rounds into the car’s radiator.  They wouldn’t have gotten very far after that.
3.  However, by far the biggest mistake this good man has made is being friends with an evil person like jackoff jones.

Regardless of what this good man did right or wrong, he ended up protecting his neighbor’s property.  I would be proud to call this person my neighbor outside of the fact that he is friends with jackoff jones.  That alone is a deal breaker for me.

My wife and I talked about this on the way home.  We couldn't figure out why he didn't call the cops before he headed out the door.  The two reasons we came up with:

1. He was so eager to get out there and point his gun at this guy and use his "second amendment right", that it just slipped his mind. He said he has been carrying for almost 30 years and never pulled it.

2.The cops would have told him to stay put, and he didn't want to do that because he wanted to go wave his gun around.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:19 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Jammer wrote:This good man who most normal people would love to have for a neighbor probably made 3 mistakes.  While it is difficult to determine what the right course of action should have been based upon such sketchy information from an extremely biased liberal nut job, I would say the mistakes he made were.

Regardless of what this good man did right or wrong, he ended up protecting his neighbor’s property.  I would be proud to call this person my neighbor outside of the fact that he is friends with jackoff jones.  That alone is a deal breaker for me.

My wife and I talked about this on the way home.  We couldn't figure out why he didn't call the cops before he headed out the door.  The two reasons we came up with:

1. He was so eager to get out there and point his gun at this guy and use his "second amendment right", that it just slipped his mind. He said he has been carrying for almost 30 years and never pulled it.

2.The cops would have told him to stay put, and he didn't want to do that because he wanted to go wave his gun around.

Typical liberals

Cant come up with the real reason, but just make up shitte to fit their perceptions.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:21 am

nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

Typical liberals

Cant come up with the real reason, but just make up shitte to fit their perceptions.

Why do you think he didn't call the cops?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:49 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:So, I was talking to a friend last weekend who married a really good friend of mine from high school.  He did security for 25 years and took an early retirement to start his own business.  He is a proud carrier and I can't really complain too much because the guy is for the most part sharp as a tack, and somewhat trained.

Your friend is an idiot and that really isn't surprising. Security for 25 years does not mean you know the first damn thing about guns...cops are historically the worst and most poorly trained gun owners there are. Thanks for making up a little liberal story for us though. I love how you liberals get "concerned" over the smallest of situations yet hacking an unborn baby apart to harvest organs is somewhat noble. What disgusting POS you all are.
Neighborhood Watch 3218178747 Pretty much says it all.

No problem, whatsoever with hacking unborn babies apart because "we can't tell a woman what to do with HER body". Even praises the organization that does this.

BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:04 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

Typical liberals

Why do you think he didn't call the cops?

I don't k now Dr Mengele, maybe he wanted to perform a late, late, late, late, late term abortion. You should like that, bloodluster.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:09 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

Typical liberals

Let him go on until he gets to the part about some people shouldn't be allowed to carry guns...

Hey Jackoff Jones...when seconds count, cops are only minutes away.

It's all just another bullshit story liberals are fed as propaganda because it causes them concern...

Hacking up pre-born humans to harvest their organs...carry on!
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:13 pm

Since you've avoided the obvious answer to the "why didn't he call the cops" you are guilty of attempting to demonize the guy by failing to ask him why so you can continue to prattle on about gun owners "waving their guns around" and "exercizing their second amendment rights."
Since you weren't there and are biased against guns and gun ownership by Constitutional right you opinion bears little weight.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down