Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama's Litmus Test for Promotion to Upper Level Military

3 posters

Go down

Obama's Litmus Test for Promotion to Upper Level Military Empty Obama's Litmus Test for Promotion to Upper Level Military

Post  PhineasTBluster Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:38 pm

http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-to-top-brass-will-you-fire-on-american-citizens/

It's kind of long, but you should listen to it. Paints the clearest picture of what Obama is up to. Better stop that boy now. How dumb Americans have become is mind bending.

PhineasTBluster

Back to top Go down

Obama's Litmus Test for Promotion to Upper Level Military Empty Re: Obama's Litmus Test for Promotion to Upper Level Military

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:38 pm

If they thought chasing around a few thousand towel heads with 2nd grade education in the desert was hard....

I have heard this and read up a little about it.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Obama's Litmus Test for Promotion to Upper Level Military Empty Re: Obama's Litmus Test for Promotion to Upper Level Military

Post  PhineasTBluster Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:46 pm

I'm concerned that he has a reason for making this a condition of promotion to senior officer status. I really don't like the power grab I see him perpetrating.

PhineasTBluster

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:21 am

Keep buying firearms America. It screws with their heads.
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:34 pm

Just spoke with someone that works at Scheels. Gun sales are going through the roof. 1/4 mill $$$ in Jan and there still one day left. Empty shelves and waiting lists. tongue
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down