Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this why Obama supports gay marriage?

5 posters

Go down

Is this why Obama supports gay marriage? Empty Is this why Obama supports gay marriage?

Post  Skeptical Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:37 am

Trinity Church members reveal Obama shocker!
'Matchmaker' Rev. Jeremiah Wright 'provided cover for gays'

NEW YORK – Ten years ago, the New York Times reported on a growing underground subculture in the black community known as Down Low, comprised largely of men who secretly engage in homosexual activity while living “straight” lives in public.

It’s within that subtext that opposition researchers for Hillary Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign began investigating rumors that Rev. Jeremiah Wright was running a “matchmaking service” for members of his Trinity United Church of Christ known as the Down Low Club, which included Barack Obama.

Over the past several months, WND investigators have interviewed a number of members of the church who claim the president benefited from Wright’s efforts to help black men who engage in homosexual activity appear respectable in black society by finding them a wife.

The 2003 New York Times story, “Double Lives on the Down Low,” said that though many black men reject “a gay culture they perceive as white and effeminate,” they “have settled on a new identity, with its own vocabulary and customs and its own name: Down Low.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/trinity-church-members-reveal-obama-shocker/#XkA2qtFbqBPPCkuj.99

The link to the 2003 New York Times story is: http://www.nytimes.com/2003/08/03/magazine/double-lives-on-the-down-low.html?pagewanted=all&src=pm
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Is this why Obama supports gay marriage? Empty Re: Is this why Obama supports gay marriage?

Post  Just Braying It Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:28 pm

Did someone send you that link via chain email or is wnd.com a site that you actually frequent? Either way, what a telling sign for humanity.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Is this why Obama supports gay marriage? Empty Re: Is this why Obama supports gay marriage?

Post  Clicker Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:48 pm

There were many stories going around back before the 08 election when BarryOs coronation was being planned that linked him with a number of drug dealers and gay men in a not so positive way. I mean if it's happening in a church it cant be wrong, Wright?
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:13 pm

Ham Flower? wrote:Did someone send you that link via chain email or is wnd.com a site that you actually frequent? Either way, what a telling sign for humanity.

Kind of surprised we actually agree on the opinion of BHO.  I had that opinion back then and still do ... what a POS to represent humanity!

(BTW, did I mention that when I went to a nephew's wedding in July of 2008 the minister and other people were talking about Obama and the stories circulating in the clergy field that he was gay and the "family" is window dressing provided for his political purpose.)
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:33 am

I got a chain email once that confirmed George Washington was gay. I even saw it on stupidshit.com (a site that I frequent which is very similar to wnd).

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:37 am

Oh, and my niece's son's brother just confirmed that Obama is a Christian. He talked about it with his friends so it's official.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:53 pm

Ham Flower? wrote:Oh, and my niece's son's brother just confirmed that Obama is a Christian. He talked about it with his friends so it's official.

ZMOG! And i'm my own grandpaw affraid
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:40 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:Oh, and my niece's son's brother just confirmed that Obama is a Christian. He talked about it with his friends so it's official.

ZMOG! And i'm my own grandpaw  affraid

But, wasn't your grandpaw's brother an only child??
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:34 pm

I just talked to my God-Uncle and he said that John Thune is a trans-sexual Muslim and this was confirmed via a chain email from stupidshit.com (sister site of wnd).

How amazing is that!

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:19 pm

Ham Flower? wrote:I just talked to my God-Uncle and he said that John Thune is a trans-sexual Muslim and this was confirmed via a chain email from stupidshit.com (sister site of wnd).

How amazing is that!

Is that supposed to be painful or something? Thune is a POS the rest I could care less about.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:04 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:I just talked to my God-Uncle and he said that John Thune is a trans-sexual Muslim and this was confirmed via a chain email from stupidshit.com (sister site of wnd).

How amazing is that!

Is that supposed to be painful or something? Thune is a POS the rest I could care less about.

Must be a bit painful if you responded.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down