Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom of speech redefined

+2
Dr. Evil
Skeptical
6 posters

Go down

Freedom of speech redefined Empty Freedom of speech redefined

Post  Skeptical Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:59 pm

RIP the freedom of speech all of us (well almost all) learned early and respected for it has now been replaced by the new freedom of speech.

It works like this ... make sure you are heard loud and clear but prevent others from being heard.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Freedom of speech redefined Empty Re: Freedom of speech redefined

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:00 am

Skeptical wrote:
RIP the freedom of speech all of us (well almost all) learned early and respected for it has now been replaced by the new freedom of speech.

It works like this ... make sure you are heard loud and clear but prevent others from being heard.
Are you referring to the individuals who are being punched and kicked and thrown out of Trump rallies?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:41 am

Skeptical wrote:

Are you talking about when Administrators of internet forums delete any post that goes against their ideology? Or when they mute people who don't agree with them?

Yeah, that sounds like preventing others from being heard alright.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:08 pm

I come here almost everyday and always read all the new comments and I have to say that I can't remember ever seeing comments being removed (except for that troll AtomicFireball a couple of years back) like I did over on GLPVQ™©®. I call shenanigans.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:27 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:I come here almost everyday and always read all the new comments and I have to say that I can't remember ever seeing comments being removed (except for that troll AtomicFireball a couple of years back) like I did over on GLPVQ™©®. I call shenanigans.

If you can't see posts that have been removed, how would you know that they've been removed? Pretty simple logic.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:36 pm

There is another way to determine if posts are being deleted.

https://justsayingit.forumotion.com/
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:46 pm

Ham Flower? wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:I come here almost everyday and always read all the new comments and I have to say that I can't remember ever seeing comments being removed (except for that troll AtomicFireball a couple of years back) like I did over on GLPVQ™©®. I call shenanigans.

If you can't see posts that have been removed, how would you know that they've been removed? Pretty simple logic.

Over on GLPVQ™©® one could read the posts if you were on line at the time they were made and then they would disappear quickly when one of the mods would get a hair up their azz. If it was deemed offensive enough, of course the poster would get dinged by being suspended. Saw it happen all the time but don't see that happening here.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:08 pm

Ham Flower? wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Are you talking about when Administrators of internet forums delete any post that goes against their ideology? Or when they mute people who don't agree with them?

Yeah, that sounds like preventing others from being heard alright.

Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:57 am

shenanigans indeed.

No posts have been deleted aside from the one you mentioned.

All other claims of removed posts are outright lies.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://justsayingit.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:04 am

Admin wrote:

shenanigans indeed.

No posts have been deleted aside from the one you mentioned.

All other claims of removed posts are outright lies.

It is a well-known fact that leftites like the two sodomites lie as a matter of method.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:09 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Are you referring to the individuals who are being punched and kicked and thrown out of Trump rallies?

I would doubt that. I would think he is referring to the militant queers/transgenders and their supporters who try to suppress anyone who disagrees with their deviant lifestyle.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down