Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well, well, that didn't take too long !

+3
Jammer
nightlight88
Skeptical
7 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Well, well, that didn't take too long ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Well, well, that didn't take too long !

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:09 pm

Jammer wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:You make an excellent point.  If you can't see who's in the stall next to you,  then does it really matter if their gender is dead on accurate?

I am not sure, but i can bet you will be ok with the men going into the ladies room with your wife and daughter.

no problem eh?

Hey, if a guy admits that he has had sex with livestock, do you think he is going to care about what happens to his wife or daughter?
Did I miss something?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Well, well, that didn't take too long ! - Page 3 Empty Re: Well, well, that didn't take too long !

Post  Shortie's Ex Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:58 am

Jammer wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:You make an excellent point.  If you can't see who's in the stall next to you,  then does it really matter if their gender is dead on accurate?

I am not sure, but i can bet you will be ok with the men going into the ladies room with your wife and daughter.

no problem eh?

Hey, if a guy admits that he has had sex with livestock, do you think he is going to care about what happens to his wife or daughter?

Oh Mr Jammer I think you are confused.  It's Darth who has given us posts here at JSI which show a fascination with animal sex.  Monkeys to be specific.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:09 am

Skeptical wrote:
Police: Peeping tom caught filming women in Brentwood Target dressing rooms

BRENTWOOD, Mo. (KMOV.com) -
An O'Fallon, Missouri man was arrested on April 23, 2015 after allegedly secretly filming women in a Target dressing room.

Matthew Foerstel, 26, faces felony charges for invasion of privacy in the second degree and unlawful possession of a firearm.

has a plea hearing on Monday, May 2, 2016.

The Brentwood Police Department arrested Foerstel on April 23 after he allegedly held a camera phone under a dressing room door while a female shopper tried on swim suits at the Target store in Brentwood.

An officer went to Ranken Technical College to place Foerstel under arrest and reportedly found him in possession of a loaded handgun.

In 2013, Foerstel was convicted of invasion of privacy in St. Charles County for "knowingly and intentionally" filming an 11-year-old girl while she was partially nude inside a department store dressing room.

Foerstel served a one year sentence for the offense in the St. Charles County Jail.

http://www.kmov.com/story/29182491/peeping-tom-caught-filming-women-in-brentwood-target-dressing-rooms

Manufactured.  Contrived.  False.

The context offered in the initial post which spawned this thread was any of these.  The incident took place well before Target released details of a new policy.  Yet, you boys carry forward for more than 50 posts as if this post had any relevance to Target's policy.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Mon May 02, 2016 7:23 am

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

no problem eh?

Oh Mr Jammer I think you are confused.  It's Darth who has given us posts here at JSI which show a fascination with animal sex.  Monkeys to be specific.

WTF is the matter with you? Is there some mental impairment that you have that we are not aware of?
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Mon May 02, 2016 1:08 pm

nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon May 02, 2016 1:12 pm

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Mon May 02, 2016 1:56 pm

I would pay attention if a million people said they are not shopping in my store anymore.

Target pays attention to what a miniscule amount of perverts say.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon May 02, 2016 3:25 pm

That is a typical thought process for free loading cretins who rely on government handouts.  For people who actually work for a living, they look at it a little differently.

We USED to spend a LOT of money at Target every year and I am sure some of the million are in that category or maybe even more.  Of course there will be some who spend a much smaller amount.  However, if you say that the average spending amount of those million people is between $500 and $1,000 per year that says Target will lose between $500,000,000 and $1,000,000,000 per year in sales.  

That would get the attention of most managers, unless of course you are a liberal waiting for your monthly government subsidy.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Mon May 02, 2016 3:53 pm

Um.....yeah, that is quite a low percentage. It's amazing, though how that low of a percentage of Americans can cause stock prices to plummet.

Oh, how fragile they are....

Your inability to see the big picture is noted.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon May 02, 2016 4:46 pm

BladeRunner wrote:

Um.....yeah, that is quite a low percentage. It's amazing, though how that low of a percentage of Americans can cause stock prices to plummet.

Oh, how fragile they are....

Your inability to see the big picture is noted.
We've been over this before.   Investors are a finicky bunch.  Their largest fear is the unknown.  The vast majority of Americans are firm believers in civil rights.  Good time to buy Target stock.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon May 02, 2016 5:35 pm

Liberty Counsel is also initiating a boycott petition of Target.

http://libertycounsel.com/target-everyone-deserves-to-feel-like-they-belong-except-you-lcaction/

Please sign this one also.  Liberty Counsel plans to hand deliver this one in person to Target management.  The more signatures we can give them, the LOUDER the message.

Please sign today by going here.

http://www.lcaction.cc/201600/petition.asp
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon May 02, 2016 6:52 pm

One of Target's largest demographics is minivan/soccer/suburbia moms who are probably making buying decisions for another 2-4 customers in their families. That 1M is probably closer to 4M. But then I wouldn't expect a Stoopid Farmer™ who can't properly calculate price margins to understand that.

Also, who in their right fcukin' mind is going to buy stock that had been running at a 5 year high? Target has also been juicing the stock price with stock buybacks while seeing little or no growth. Nothing too exciting in Target stock if you are buying as a growth stock.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon May 02, 2016 7:28 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:

One of Target's largest demographics is minivan/soccer/suburbia moms who are probably making buying decisions for another 2-4 customers in their families. That 1M is probably closer to 4M. But then I wouldn't expect a Stoopid Farmer™ who can't properly calculate price margins to understand that.

Also, who in their right fcukin' mind is going to buy stock that had been running at a 5 year high? Target has also been juicing the stock price with stock buybacks while seeing little or no growth. Nothing too exciting in Target stock if you are buying as a growth stock.

Hmmmmmm...... http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0XI11M

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon May 02, 2016 8:19 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

And you are trying to correlate a poll about NC, taken before the Target boycott started, with the respondents split over gender neutral restrooms (let alone dressing rooms) with what? The fact remains that the 1M+ people who have signed the Target boycott probably is representative of 4M+ customers that Target has lost. Buy any TGT stock yet Fcukstik?
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon May 02, 2016 8:52 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

And you are trying to correlate a poll about NC, taken before the Target boycott started, with the respondents split over gender neutral restrooms (let alone dressing rooms) with what?  The fact remains that the 1M+ people who have signed the Target boycott probably is representative of 4M+ customers that Target has lost. Buy any TGT stock yet Fcukstik?
I'm saying that young people and women, i.e. young mothers are generally supportive of transgender individuals.  This makes your soccer mom scenerio seem not very likely.  Maybe try door #2 and see if you have better luck than you did with #1.

Target stock is not at a year high.  Actually it is about where it was three weeks ago.  Investors are hardly running for the doors.  It's actually pretty much on target with its five year trend.  It'd be interesting to know is 20 or 30 day running average.  I'm sure it's a good deal there right now.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon May 02, 2016 9:54 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

And you are trying to correlate a poll about NC, taken before the Target boycott started, with the respondents split over gender neutral restrooms (let alone dressing rooms) with what?  The fact remains that the 1M+ people who have signed the Target boycott probably is representative of 4M+ customers that Target has lost. Buy any TGT stock yet Fcukstik?
I'm saying that young people and women, i.e. young mothers are generally supportive of transgender individuals.  This makes your soccer mom scenerio seem not very likely.  Maybe try door #2 and see if you have better luck than you did with #1.

Target stock is not at a year high.  Actually it is about where it was three weeks ago.  Investors are hardly running for the doors.  It's actually pretty much on target with its five year trend.  It'd be interesting to know is 20 or 30 day running average.  I'm sure it's a good deal there right now.

Well, well, that didn't take too long ! - Page 3 Tgt_pr10

Pretty close to a five year high. Good enough for Stoopid Farmers™ anyway.

Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon May 02, 2016 9:57 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Well, well, that didn't take too long ! - Page 3 Tgt_pr10

Pretty close to a five year high.  Good enough for Stoopid Farmers™ anyway.

Well, well, that didn't take too long ! - Page 3 Tgt_mo10

Since you asked. Jeebus, don't you know how to find this stuff?
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon May 02, 2016 10:24 pm

Good God Gomerr,,, if you're going to try to put your big boy pants on, you may want to try putting them on the right way.   That isn't a 30 day moving average.  This is:

Well, well, that didn't take too long ! - Page 3 Sbux-d10

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon May 02, 2016 11:00 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:Good God Gomerr,,, if you're going to try to put your big boy pants on, you may want to try putting them on the right way.   That isn't a 30 day moving average.  This is:

Well, well, that didn't take too long ! - Page 3 Sbux-d10

Well they you are my boy. You got all the information you need to go buy an overvalued stock. Knock it out of the park Fcukstik™.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Mon May 02, 2016 11:28 pm

Target's Stock To Get Flushed From The Bathroom Policy

I think Target's (NYSE:TGT) bathroom policy is a serious mistake from a business standpoint. The policy is scaring away customers, which is likely to lead to sales declines and a falling stock price. Target recently went public with its bathroom policy which states:

"In our stores, we demonstrate our commitment to an inclusive experience in many ways. Most relevant for the conversations currently underway, we welcome transgender team members and guests to use the restroom or fitting room facility that corresponds with their gender identity."

The reaction to the policy has been negative. Over 1 million people and growing have signed a petition to boycott Target stores on the American Family Association [AFA] website.

The bottom line for those who oppose the policy is not about discrimination or hate against transgender people. It is about the safety of women and children. It is also about the loss of dignity and privacy that women and children expect when they enter a bathroom.

The idea is that the policy will be exploited by those who have ill intentions. If a man says that he identifies as a woman, then he can enter the woman's bathroom even when women and girls are present. The fears among those who oppose the policy stem from the potential problem of predators entering the women's bathroom. It is not a fear or discrimination of transgender people.

http://seekingalpha.com/article/3969929-targets-stock-get-flushed-bathroom-policy

Target’s Stock Down 5 Percent, Brand Damaged, by Public Rebuke to Pro-Transgender Bathroom Rules

Target’s stock price and its favorability among shoppers are crashing as the public rebukes the retail giant for ignoring their vigorous protest against mixed-sex changing rooms and bathrooms.

The company’s stock was two cents shy of $84 on April 19, when it revealed it would not allow shoppers to use single-sex bathrooms or changing rooms. Instead, all rooms were opened up to anyone claiming to be of either sex. As of 4.00 p.m. Friday, the stock had dropped almost $4.50, down to $79.50.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/04/29/targetstockreputationdropoverbathroom3738191/
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue May 03, 2016 8:27 am

Dr. Jones wrote:

Interesting point. I notice you made a general statement without anything whatsoever to back it up.

Exactly what I generally expected from you.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue May 03, 2016 8:37 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

One of Target's largest demographics is minivan/soccer/suburbia moms who are probably making buying decisions for another 2-4 customers in their families. That 1M is probably closer to 4M. But then I wouldn't expect a Stoopid Farmer™️ who can't properly calculate price margins to understand that.

scratch scratch scratch

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue May 03, 2016 9:14 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

One of Target's largest demographics is minivan/soccer/suburbia moms who are probably making buying decisions for another 2-4 customers in their families. That 1M is probably closer to 4M. But then I wouldn't expect a Stoopid Farmer™️ who can't properly calculate price margins to understand that.

scratch scratch scratch

I don't typically click your links, but since you belly-ached I did. I didn't read it very closely. I did notice this statement

"Forty-four percent of women favor letting a man who is in transition from male to female into their public toilets, compared to 39 percent who say they must use the facilities matching their gender assigned at birth."

Really? A difference of 5% is sure a WHOPPING difference! (Did you check what the margin of error was in that poll? ).

However, I did do a quick textual search for the words "mom" and "mother".

No where in that article are those words found.

So again, I say, where are your facts that "young mothers are generally supportive of transgender individuals"?

scratch scratch scratch scratch
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Wed May 04, 2016 9:15 am

Exactly what I expected.....

Well, well, that didn't take too long ! - Page 3 2231921331 Well, well, that didn't take too long ! - Page 3 2231921331 Well, well, that didn't take too long ! - Page 3 2231921331 Well, well, that didn't take too long ! - Page 3 2231921331 Well, well, that didn't take too long ! - Page 3 2231921331 Well, well, that didn't take too long ! - Page 3 2231921331
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next