Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

25% of transgenders are schizophrenics

5 posters

Go down

25% of transgenders are schizophrenics  Empty 25% of transgenders are schizophrenics

Post  Skeptical Sun May 08, 2016 11:00 am

The fact that someone has a inner need to be of the opposite sex than that which they were born in to is a sign of mental illness.

Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

25% of transgenders are schizophrenics  Empty Re: 25% of transgenders are schizophrenics

Post  Dr. Evil Sun May 08, 2016 3:54 pm

By and large I agree with what they are saying, but the way they are trying to play the victim is hilarious.  The fact that LGBT individuals are born that way has been a long held liberal belief.  These two clowns are hijacking that belief and throwing it back in our face with their BS strawman argument that gender reassignment wouldn't be a last ditch effort for liberals as well. 

Then he eludes that it may be his Grandma's fault for being supportive of him.   Give me a break.  What a waste of space, conservative talk radio is the perfect place for this guy.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

25% of transgenders are schizophrenics  Empty Re: 25% of transgenders are schizophrenics

Post  nightlight88 Mon May 09, 2016 7:36 am

Dr. Jones wrote:By and large I agree with what they are saying, but the way they are trying to play the victim is hilarious.  The fact that LGBT individuals are born that way has been a long held liberal belief.  These two clowns are hijacking that belief and throwing it back in our face with their BS strawman argument that gender reassignment wouldn't be a last ditch effort for liberals as well. 

Then he eludes that it may be his Grandma's fault for being supportive of him.   Give me a break.  What a waste of space, conservative talk radio is the perfect place for this guy.

Just a quick question for all deviants:

Who thinks that one man sticking his penis in another man's anal passage is a practice that is normal and sanitary?
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon May 09, 2016 7:54 am

nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:By and large I agree with what they are saying, but the way they are trying to play the victim is hilarious.  The fact that LGBT individuals are born that way has been a long held liberal belief.  These two clowns are hijacking that belief and throwing it back in our face with their BS strawman argument that gender reassignment wouldn't be a last ditch effort for liberals as well. 

Who thinks that one man sticking his penis in another man's anal passage is a practice that is normal and sanitary?

Jackoff Jones
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Mon May 09, 2016 8:48 am

Jammer wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

Jackoff Jones

I am waiting for HIM to fess up. :-)
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon May 09, 2016 9:56 am

nightlight88 wrote:

I can think of a few places to stick your penis(or other things)that are neither normal nor sanitary for both parties in straght up heterosexual relationships.  What's your point?

Last edited by Dr. Jones on Mon May 09, 2016 10:25 am; edited 2 times in total

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Mon May 09, 2016 10:13 am

Xactly Dr Jones. Lots of ladies get yeast infections from PIV intercourse and sometimes the activities which lead up to it. Boys please wash your hands before touching your ladies' private parts.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon May 09, 2016 10:42 am

nightlight88 wrote:
Jammer wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

Jackoff Jones

I am waiting for HIM to fess up.  :-)

I think he was out back, "taking care of the sheep".
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum