Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Speaking of Politicizing

2 posters

Go down

Speaking of Politicizing  Empty Speaking of Politicizing

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:56 pm

This all started when Trump threw a hissy fit with Faux News and wouldn't do their debate(because he wasn't a big fan of Megyn Kelly's menstruation cycle).  Instead he went full on Jerry Lewis and decided to raise some funds for Veterans.  Certainly a noble effort, but the problem was that no money was being dispersed.  When people started asking questions he got irate.  Even if you give him the benefit of the doubt on the time it takes to properly vet the groups receiving money,  it still leaves a couple questions.  He said his own donation had been weeks prior, but the date on his check doesn't agree.  He said he had $6M in donations, but there were only $4.5M prior to the media asking the questions.

The big thing to me is the fact that doesn't seem to be any veteran support on his part prior to his running for president.  Actually there are several stories that say quite the opposite, but I'm not going to get into any of those.  Another huge aggravation to me is the vet that stood behind him during his temper tantrum and scolded reporters for politicizing veterans.  BS. Trump was the one going down that path.

Trump launches all-out attack on the press
http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/31/politics/donald-trump-veterans-announcement/

Last edited by Dr. Jones on Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Speaking of Politicizing  Empty Re: Speaking of Politicizing

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:21 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:This all started when Trump threw a hissy fit with Faux News and wouldn't do their debate(because he wasn't a big fan of Megan Kelly's menstruation).  Instead he went full on Jerry Lewis and decided to raise some funds for Veterans.  Certainly a noble effort, but the problem was that no money was being dispersed.  When people started asking questions he got irate.  Even if you give him the benefit of the doubt on the time it takes to properly vet the groups receiving money,  it still leaves a couple questions.  He said his own donation had been weeks prior, but the date on his check doesn't agree.  He said he had $6M in donations, but there were only $4.5M prior to the media asking the questions.

The big thing to me is the fact that doesn't seem to be any veteran support on his part prior to his running for president.  Actually there are several stories that say quite the opposite, but I'm not going to get into any of those.  Another huge aggravation to me is the vet that stood behind him during his temper tantrum and scolded reporters for politicizing veterans.  BS. Trump was the one going down that path.

I don't read CNN anymore as I find they seem to attract unsavory Stuffin' Heads like yourself Fcukstik™. So answer this Numbnutzz: Did the veteran groups get approx $6M from the Trump foundation like he said they would albeit a tad late? And how much cash did the Broomrider and Snowball raise for veteran groups?
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:54 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:This all started when Trump threw a hissy fit with Faux News and wouldn't do their debate(because he wasn't a big fan of Megan Kelly's menstruation).  Instead he went full on Jerry Lewis and decided to raise some funds for Veterans.  Certainly a noble effort, but the problem was that no money was being dispersed.  When people started asking questions he got irate.  Even if you give him the benefit of the doubt on the time it takes to properly vet the groups receiving money,  it still leaves a couple questions.  He said his own donation had been weeks prior, but the date on his check doesn't agree.  He said he had $6M in donations, but there were only $4.5M prior to the media asking the questions.

I don't read CNN anymore as I find they seem to attract unsavory Stuffin' Heads like yourself Fcukstik™. So answer this Numbnutzz: Did the veteran groups get approx $6M from the Trump foundation like he said they would albeit a tad late?  And how much cash did the Broomrider and Snowball raise for veteran groups?

He coughed up the money only after he was shamed into doing so.  Tough to say what would have happened otherwise.  My guess is that it would have gotten swept under the rug.

The Clintons have personally given about $100K.  Trump has given $1M.  Considering the Clinton's are worth about $100M and according to Trump, he's worth over $10B, she's given 10X more than him.

Last edited by Dr. Jones on Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:38 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

I don't read CNN anymore as I find they seem to attract unsavory Stuffin' Heads like yourself Fcukstik™. So answer this Numbnutzz: Did the veteran groups get approx $6M from the Trump foundation like he said they would albeit a tad late?  And how much cash did the Broomrider and Snowball raise for veteran groups?

He coughed up the money only after he was shamed into doing so.  Tough to say what would have happened otherwise.  My guess is that it would have gotten swept under the rug.

The Clintons have personally given about $100M.  Trump has given $1M.  Considering the Clinton's are worth about $100M and according to Trump, he's worth over $10B, she's given 100X more than him.

So you are saying the Clinton's gave their entire worth to veterans?
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:42 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

The Clintons have personally given about $100M.  Trump has given $1M.  Considering the Clinton's are worth about $100M and according to Trump, he's worth over $10B, she's given 100X more than him.

So you are saying the Clinton's gave their entire worth to veterans?

Sorry, wrong letter.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down