Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Still Banging the Benghazi Drum

+2
Jammer
Dr. Evil
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Still Banging the Benghazi Drum - Page 2 Empty Re: Still Banging the Benghazi Drum

Post  Skeptical Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:05 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:I'd take the use of the word "report" with a block of salt considering it's source, and the politics behind it.   Maybe more of an editorial.  I haven't bothered to read into it much but from what I'm reading here they've pivoted away from Hillary to Obama.  Well isn't that special??  Probably better off that way,  there wasn't much left of that horse.

I agree with Clicker that this isn't election year politics though.  It's perpetual.

I'm surprised you're not taking it with a train of salt since it did't come through your CNN filter. Benghazi was such a clusterfcuk that there is more than enough blame to be spread around. And since the Broomrider was the point person for the Gang that Couldn't Shoot Straight, she gets to share in the resulting shiste storm. She's a proven pathological liar, when the 3:00 am call comes, she sleeps through it and as a Commander in Chief she has demonstrated she won't have your back in a fight. Why any one still defends this piece of human garbage let alone vote for her goes beyond the pale.

I'm sorry.  I like my sources to be reputable.  I know to some that being reputable doesn't amount to a hill of beans, but this is my hill,  and these are my beans, so you can bite me.

To be clear, I wasn't referring to the source of your article,  but to the source of the so called "report".  Having Republicans report on Benghazi is like having a bunch of nuns do a report on Mardi Gras.

You mean "reputable" .. like in Susan Rice proclaiming the attack was a spontaneous response to a YouTube video?

Here we go again.....*sigh*........  http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/06/17/benghazi-attack-suspect-had-been-living-defiantly-in-plain-sight.html

What a choice!  

Which of these liars do you believe?

Which of what liars?

Susan Rice or your idol .. the Benghazi attack suspect

I'm not sure what you're getting at.  What do you think he's lying about?

What is Susan Rice or the attack suspect being truthful about?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Still Banging the Benghazi Drum - Page 2 Empty Re: Still Banging the Benghazi Drum

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:07 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:I'd take the use of the word "report" with a block of salt considering it's source, and the politics behind it.   Maybe more of an editorial.  I haven't bothered to read into it much but from what I'm reading here they've pivoted away from Hillary to Obama.  Well isn't that special??  Probably better off that way,  there wasn't much left of that horse.

I agree with Clicker that this isn't election year politics though.  It's perpetual.

I'm surprised you're not taking it with a train of salt since it did't come through your CNN filter. Benghazi was such a clusterfcuk that there is more than enough blame to be spread around. And since the Broomrider was the point person for the Gang that Couldn't Shoot Straight, she gets to share in the resulting shiste storm. She's a proven pathological liar, when the 3:00 am call comes, she sleeps through it and as a Commander in Chief she has demonstrated she won't have your back in a fight. Why any one still defends this piece of human garbage let alone vote for her goes beyond the pale.

I'm sorry.  I like my sources to be reputable.  I know to some that being reputable doesn't amount to a hill of beans, but this is my hill,  and these are my beans, so you can bite me.

To be clear, I wasn't referring to the source of your article,  but to the source of the so called "report".  Having Republicans report on Benghazi is like having a bunch of nuns do a report on Mardi Gras.

You mean "reputable" .. like in Susan Rice proclaiming the attack was a spontaneous response to a YouTube video?

Here we go again.....*sigh*........  http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/06/17/benghazi-attack-suspect-had-been-living-defiantly-in-plain-sight.html

What a choice!  

Which of what liars?

Whatever dumbass, I don't have time for your silly games.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:10 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

What a choice!  

Which of what liars?

Why are you so quick to believe Susan Rice or the attack suspect?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:15 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

What a choice!  

Which of what liars?

What reason is there not to? Obviously we have some Muslim extremists who were provoked by a video to attack a US embassy(or whatever it was Gomerr Suspect ). It's simple. Why does there have to be a smoking gun?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:17 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

What a choice!  

Which of what liars?

Still Banging the Benghazi Drum - Page 2 C22c7725ab03f7fd5980a9632fb2a33f
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:50 pm

Speaking of Benghazi .. one thing that really stands out is

Marine 'Fast Unit' sat on tarmac aboard a C130 in Spain for 3 hours waiting for someone to figure out what uniform/clothes to wear (changed clothes four times) to prevent the Libyans from being offended by armed Marines trying to rescue other Americans !
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:31 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

What a choice!  

Which of what liars?

What reason is there not to?  Obviously we have some Muslim extremists who were provoked by a video to attack a US embassy(or whatever it was Gomerr Suspect ).  It's simple.   Why does there have to be a smoking gun?

What a chucklehead. In one breath you reject a smoking gun premise and in the next breath you accept a Youtube video as the smoking gun. You must be the last person on Earth that still believes that bs story peddled by Obama and his toadies that the Benghazi attack was a spontaneous response to a video that insulted Mooslims. Obama and Clinton served the American people their cya card in order to 1) save Obama's faltering re-election campaign and 2) to preserve the Broomrider's political career and and expected Presidential campaign in 2016.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:24 am

Skeptical wrote:

Marine 'Fast Unit' sat on tarmac aboard a C130 in Spain for 3 hours waiting for someone to figure out what uniform/clothes to wear (changed clothes four times) to prevent the Libyans from being offended by armed Marines trying to rescue other Americans !

Are you sure that wasn't Beirut? Sounds like that sympathizer-in-chief Reagan to me. He wouldn't even let his troops arm themselves there.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:31 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Are you sure that wasn't Beirut?  Sounds like that sympathizer-in-chief Reagan to me.  He wouldn't even let his troops arm themselves there.

The decision to have unarmed Marine guards in Beirut was made by the Marine commander in Beirut. Sorry, but you're still dumber than the turd my neighbor's dog just deposited on the sidewalk.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:34 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Are you sure that wasn't Beirut?  Sounds like that sympathizer-in-chief Reagan to me.  He wouldn't even let his troops arm themselves there.

Given that the C-130 had been around a long time I doubt if a Marine "fast Unit" was sitting on the tarmac in Spain in 1983 awaiting word to go to Beruit ...but if you have a source for such a case please provide it.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2