Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CNN's Jake Tapper spanked by Dallas police chief

4 posters

Go down

CNN's Jake Tapper spanked by Dallas police chief Empty CNN's Jake Tapper spanked by Dallas police chief

Post  Skeptical Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:00 pm

That lefty looney Jake Tapper certainly tried to paint the cop killer as the victim but Chief Brown would have no part of it.

TAPPER: “I want to just ask briefly about the decision to use this bomb robot which you said that you would make the same decision again. As you know, it’s prompted a lot of discussion among law enforcement officials about whether or not there should be some sort of discussion nationwide about the use of this type of robot. Just to ask a question about this - could something else have been used other than a bomb that would have killed the shooter? Obviously, in a situation like that, law enforcement has every right and ability to take out the shooter ay way he can, but could for instance, some sort of riot gas been used instead of something that killed the gunman?”

POLICE CHIEF BROWN: "I just don’t give much quarter to critics who ask these types of questions from the comfort and safety away from the incident. You have to be on the ground and try and determine... I’ve got former SWAT experience here in Dallas, and you have to trust your people to make the calls necessary to save their lives. It’s their lives that are at stake, not these critics’ lives who are in the comforts of their homes or offices. So, that’s not worth my time to debate at this point. We believe that we saved lives by making this decision,"

“So I want to spend a lot of time talking about what I’ve learned about these officers. They’re brave. They’re courageous. They did things that are just hard to describe. We're learning that officers exposed themselves to draw fire so they could determine what floor this suspect was on. Expose themselves! And you saw of footage of officers running toward gunfire. Extraordinary acts of bravery, countless officers returning fire, knowing that they’re vulnerable, trying to get to wounded and injured citizens and officers to get them rushed to the hospitals, try to save their lives,"

http://www.dailywire.com/news/7334/tapper-police-chief-did-you-have-dallas-cop-killer-robert-kraychik

Last edited by Skeptical on Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

CNN's Jake Tapper spanked by Dallas police chief Empty Re: CNN's Jake Tapper spanked by Dallas police chief

Post  Darth Cheney Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:05 am

But they blew up a democrat voter...
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

CNN's Jake Tapper spanked by Dallas police chief Empty Re: CNN's Jake Tapper spanked by Dallas police chief

Post  Clicker Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:39 am

Darth Cheney wrote:But they blew up a democrat voter...

Oh........... well that explains it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:49 am

Skeptical wrote:
That lefty looney Jake Tapper certainly tried to paint the cop killer as the victim but Chief Brown would have no part of it.

TAPPER: “I want to just ask briefly about the decision to use this bomb robot which you said that you would make the same decision again. As you know, it’s prompted a lot of discussion among law enforcement officials about whether or not there should be some sort of discussion nationwide about the use of this type of robot. Just to ask a question about this - could something else have been used other than a bomb that would have killed the shooter? Obviously, in a situation like that, law enforcement has every right and ability to take out the shooter ay way he can, but could for instance, some sort of riot gas been used instead of something that killed the gunman?”

POLICE CHIEF BROWN: "I just don’t give much quarter to critics who ask these types of questions from the comfort and safety away from the incident. You have to be on the ground and try and determine... I’ve got former SWAT experience here in Dallas, and you have to trust your people to make the calls necessary to save their lives. It’s their lives that are at stake, not these critics’ lives who are in the comforts of their homes or offices. So, that’s not worth my time to debate at this point. We believe that we saved lives by making this decision,"

“So I want to spend a lot of time talking about what I’ve learned about these officers. They’re brave. They’re courageous. They did things that are just hard to describe. We're learning that officers exposed themselves to draw fire so they could determine what floor this suspect was on. Expose themselves! And you saw of footage of officers running toward gunfire. Extraordinary acts of bravery, countless officers returning fire, knowing that they’re vulnerable, trying to get to wounded and injured citizens and officers to get them rushed to the hospitals, try to save their lives,"

http://www.dailywire.com/news/7334/tapper-police-chief-did-you-have-dallas-cop-killer-robert-kraychik

Not true.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down