Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bill Cosby of Media

3 posters

Go down

The Bill Cosby of Media Empty The Bill Cosby of Media

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:48 am

Not the least bit surprising.  Misogyny runs rampant in your guys' little club....

Fox's Ailes called 'Bill Cosby of media'
http://money.cnn.com/2016/07/09/media/roger-ailes-accusations-gretchen-carlson/index.html

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

The Bill Cosby of Media Empty Re: The Bill Cosby of Media

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:53 am

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:36 am

Cosby? More likely Bill Clinton. A far better fit based on the accusations.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:41 am

Clicker wrote:

Cosby? More likely Bill Clinton.  A far better fit based on the accusations.  

Monica sure seemed like a willing participant to me... The Bill Cosby of Media 3584648792

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:43 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Clicker wrote:

Monica sure seemed like a willing participant to me... The Bill Cosby of Media 3584648792

The classic sexual harassment definition by feminists is a person in a superior workplace position making (or responding to) sexual overtures toward an employee, regardless of consent.

Also there were many other women on Clinton's rap sheet. Paula Jones, Kathleen Wiley, Juanita Broaddrick.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:58 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Clicker wrote:

The classic sexual harassment definition by feminists is a person in a superior workplace position making (or responding to) sexual overtures toward an employee, regardless of consent.

Also there were many other women on Clinton's rap sheet. Paula Jones, Kathleen Wiley, Juanita Broaddrick.

Ailes is accused of sexual harassment. Wild willys ear gabbing ways are documented.............
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:27 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Clicker wrote:

Feminists or no feminists, she was in love with the dude. Who could blame her?

Paula Jones of course couldn't prove that she had any reprocussions what so ever from the "incident", and let's face it, even if he had taken Mr. Winkie out to play, she doesn't need to pretend to be so modest. She did grace the pages of Penthouse after all.

Kathleen Wiley was after him. Not the other way around. Hell hath no fury.....

And finally there's Juanita Broaddrick. She's a real gem. Not only did he harass her, but he apparently assaulted her. Not so that her husband could tell, but her boyfriend at the time sure could. Then there's her supposed encounter with Hillary that would make even the most insane say "WTF?!? Are you crazy woman!?!"

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:37 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Clicker wrote:

Feminists or no feminists, she was in love with the dude.  Who could blame her?

Paula Jones of course couldn't prove that she had any reprocussions what so ever from the "incident", and let's face it,  even if he had taken Mr. Winkie out to play, she doesn't need to pretend to be so modest.  She did grace the pages of Penthouse after all.

Kathleen Wiley was after him.  Not the other way around.  Hell hath no fury.....

And finally there's Juanita Broaddrick.  She's a real gem.  Not only did he harass her,  but he apparently assaulted her.  Not so that her husband could tell,  but her boyfriend at the time sure could.  Then there's her supposed encounter with Hillary that would make even the most insane say "WTF?!? Are you crazy woman!?!"

"Misogyny runs rampant in your guys' little club...." Says the Fcukstik after his little mysogynist rant. Keep it classy Fcukstik.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:41 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Clicker wrote:

Paula Jones of course couldn't prove that she had any reprocussions what so ever from the "incident", and let's face it,  even if he had taken Mr. Winkie out to play, she doesn't need to pretend to be so modest.  She did grace the pages of Penthouse after all.

Kathleen Wiley was after him.  Not the other way around.  Hell hath no fury.....

And finally there's Juanita Broaddrick.  She's a real gem.  Not only did he harass her,  but he apparently assaulted her.  Not so that her husband could tell,  but her boyfriend at the time sure could.  Then there's her supposed encounter with Hillary that would make even the most insane say "WTF?!? Are you crazy woman!?!"

"Misogyny runs rampant in your guys' little club...."  Says the Fcukstik after his little mysogynist rant. Keep it classy Fcukstik.

The Bill Cosby of Media 3584648792

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:45 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Clicker wrote:

"Misogyny runs rampant in your guys' little club...."  Says the Fcukstik after his little mysogynist rant. Keep it classy Fcukstik.

Don't shake your head too much Fcukstik, your little walnut of a brain might fall out.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:53 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Clicker wrote:

Don't shake your head too much Fcukstik, your little walnut of a brain might fall out.

If you don't feel like I gave any one of those women a fair shake, you'll have to let me know...

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:03 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Clicker wrote:

If you don't feel like I gave any one of those women a fair shake, you'll have to let me know...

You are a piece of human debris. I've cleaned crap off my shoes that exhibited more intelligence than you've demonstrated here. You seem to revel in your own stupidity. I feel sorry for your woman and children that they have to endure your dimwittedness.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:03 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Clicker wrote:

You are a piece of human debris. I've cleaned crap off my shoes that exhibited more intelligence than you've demonstrated here. You seem to revel in your own stupidity. I feel sorry for your woman and children that they have to endure your dimwittedness.  

Ya. We all know you like to talk trash. But about me being a misogynist.... scratch bounce Rolling Eyes

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down